Introduction

The story about true love

Seoul University is one of the best college in Seoul. It's surroundings were full of blooming of flowers. Basketball court was also there and a garden for students to roam around. one of the students who is living with full of sorrows was also attending in this college. Her name is Hwang Eunbi. She was born in Cheongju but moved to Seoul after her father remarried. when she was At the age of 5 her mother died. After three years her father remarried to another woman. Her stepmom is evil and had a daughter and a son. Her stepsister name is Krystal and her stepbrother name is Lucas. Her bestfruends were Jennie and Wendy. These three were bestfriends from their childhood.

                 This year three flowerboys were also attending the college, they are Taehyung, Suga and Jhope. They are close friends. Taehyungs uncle was the owner of the college. Taehyung's nickname is V. When the girls heard about him attending the Seoul University the girls got excited. He was cunning and a handsome boy. That's why all the girls were crazy about him. His father died when he was at the age of 10. He has a younger brother named Haechan. His brother is a stubborn guy.