I Like You (gender bend)

Requested One Shots (Kryber)

"Genderbender where amber liked Krystal since they were little but Krystal liked kai and is Dating him. Then amber distance himself while Krystal realizes her true feelings"

 

Requested by Jade123do

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

 

Amber is talking at me but all I can see is that Kai guy. We're at playground playing after school and I saw Kai playing basketball with his older brothers. I'm still a kid but I really like Kai. He's so handsome and so talented. I wish he will date me when we get old. I giggled while looking at him because he's so cute playing. I didn't realize that Amber is calling me because i'm looking at my crush. Amber stopped calling me then I continued on looking at Kai.

 

I saw Amber talking with Kai then he also joined their game. The other kids went near the court and I also went too. I can hear our girl classmates are shouting.

 

"Omo! Amber and Kai, the most handsome here at our kindergarten school is gonna play basketball!"

"Oh no, I don't know who to cheer. Amber or Kai. Nevermind, let's cheer both!"

"Go Amber!!"

"Go Kai!!"

 

I don't know why but Amber looked at me then smiled. His smile that he always give me whenever he talks at me. I still have this weird feeling inside my heart when he does that. I don't know what that means but I know that he's my bestfriend and he's gentleman since. Yes he is a gentleman. Not just for me, because he does that to any girl in our room. But when it comes to me, it's just diferrent. I don't know. Maybe because he knows me more. We grew up together because our family are close so basically, when I was born, he was there beside me. He's just a day older than me that our parents matched us the day I was born. Mom said that they even thought that Amber is a girl so they named her Amber even he's not yet born. Amber Joseph Liu. Cool right? When he was born, they saw that he is a he. But auntie Liu likes the name Amber so they didn't rename him, uncle Liu just added the name Joseph so it will be still a boy name. So yeah. Why am I even talking about his story again? Oh, it's because i'm a part of his life, I guess? Okay, moving on.

 

So Amber joined their game. Cool. I think I will have more interest in watching them. As you can see, Amber is so good in playing everything. He is sporty because of uncle Liu and dad. They always teach him many sports. He's an only child and I also am an only child so my mom and dad considers Amber as their son and auntie and uncle Liu considers me as their daughter. Now you know how close our family is. Our house is just basically side by side.

 

Amber shot many and I think Kai's team are now losing. Amber is just smiling at me whenever he shoots, huh. You llama. You don't have to brag your goodness to me because I always see it everytime you play with dad and uncle Liu.

 

They finished playing and Kai is having his annoyed face because they lost at Amber's team. Kai's brothers went to Amber and congratulated him. "You're so good at basketball. You should join us everytime we play." The other one said. "Hmm... Sure! I'll join you guys. Thanks for letting me play, I should go. Bye!" Amber said.

 

Amber is smiling again to me while running towards me. He sat beside me and I saw his sweat rolling down his face and neck. I grabbed my handkerchief and gave it to him. "Ew. You're sweating." I told him having my disgust face. "So you're more disgusted with my sweat than seeing me ? Don't you remember that we used to take a bath together and it's either your parents or my parents will clean us? Huh. You're so different gongju ni--" I held his mouth with my hands to stop him from talking. "YAH! We're at the school and Kai can hear us. If he hears that story he will not like me. Tsss. Just take my handkerchief and give it back when we get home. Geez, you're so annoying." I rolled my eyes and went back to the room. I can hear that he laughed so loud. "Yah gongju-nim!! You like it when i'm annoying! You're even worried when i'm not!" He shouted. Aishh. He'll get it from me later when we get home. That's how close we are. It's like he's my real brother and i'm his real sister. We're always bickering.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

12 Years Later

Amber's POV

 

 

It's nice being in grade 12. For many years, i've been the MVP for our school's basketball. Of course, I won't forget my studies. I'm great at studies but i'm still second to Krys. Well, she's a princess so no one can stop her HAHAHAHA. Everything's going well for all these years, except for my feelings for Krystal. Since we were kids, I have this different feeling when I see her... Let's rephrase that, let's say everyday because we are always together EVERYDAY. At school, at home, at places our family will be visiting. So yeah. I thought it was normal when we were kids because I always say that I take care of her that well because she's my sister... sister your face Amber. The way you look at her is not sibling affection, it's definitely because you like her, as in like romantically. Tssss. Yeah. *Sighs*

 

I admit, of course I like her. But I told myself to not. Because she has her long time crush, Kai. Since we were in kindergarten, she always tell me about Kai. Kai this, Kai that. Am I jealous? Of course I am. I am so jealous. But I told myself to not to, because whatever that Kai do, I still beat him in many ways. Let's just say in sports and in studies. *Wink wink*

 

So back at Krystal, I tried to make my feelings for her go away but it didn't work. I tried dating one of the school's beautiful girl last year. Her name is Seohyun and she is Krystal's rival. Krystal got mad at me that time because she said that there's so many beautiful girls in our school and why did I choose Seohyun. I still remember that time when we fought and that's the first time I told her my feelings for her and...

 

 

Flashback

 

 

We're at the cafeteria eating when Krystal suddenly appeared and held my hand. "Follow me. We need to talk. Right now." She said and I obliged. Everyone's staring at us with their clueless face. She dragged me at the rooftop and pushed me that I nearly dropped.

 

"Ya! Is it true that you're dating Seohyun?? You know that she is my rival!! Ugh. Break up with her. I don't like her for you." Krystal shouted. "Woah. Who are you to tell me that I should break up with her?" I asked unbelievably. "I am your bestfriend! And I know you well that I don't like her for you because she will just use you. So break up with her!" She said crossing her arms. "Fine!! I'll break up with her. But in one condition." I said holding her arms. She was shocked at my sudden move. But it didn't hurt because I just held her softly. I looked at her eyes trying to send my deep look that I only do to her. She also looked at me like she's waiting for me to say something that she wants to know long time ago. "Go ahead. Say it." She said while looking at me.

 

"Break up with Kai." I looked at her with hope in my eyes that she will. She just stared at me. Not knowing what to do, I hugged her softly. She responded at my hug. "Why?" She asked while hugging me. "Because I know someone who's better for you." I told her while I broke our hug and held her hands. "Who is it?" She looked at me waiting for my response. I cupped her face and gave her a lingering kiss on her forehead then I touched our forehead together. "Me. I like you Krystal."

 

She closed her eyes and I closed mine too. We stayed in that position for a minute then she threw her arms around my neck and I held her on her waist still having our foreheads together. I opened my eyes and saw her staring at me tearing up. "Hey, why are you crying?" I asked her and wiped her tears. "What took you so long to admit your feelings?" She asked. "I'm sorry. I didn't tell you because you are with Kai." I told her. She smiled and I smiled too. She suddenly connected our lips in a passionate kiss like she is waiting for this to happen. We broke the kiss both panting. We didn't know that her boyfriend is there and saw what happened. He immediately grabbed me and punched me so hard and I dropped at the ground. I held the side of my lips and it's bleeding. He sure punch so hard. I know taekwondo but I won't use it to him because if I did, he will be hospitalized for a long time. I can do that but of course, I won't.

 

"HAHAHA now what?? You already stole everything from me! My dream of becoming the MVP, my brothers, my friends! And now my girlfriend??!! Who are you really?? Huh??! COME ON!! STAND UP AND LET'S SEE WHO'S THE LOSER!!" Kai shouted. Krystal held him so he won't charge at me. "Stop it Kai. Don't hurt him!" Krystal said. Kai suddenly pushed Krystal that she dropped at the floor and looked at me. "Come on! Fight me or i'll punch you to death!" He said. I won't fight him, because I promised Krystal that I won't hurt someone in front of her. Yes, I promised. And because I promised, I will do it. I would never ever break it.

 

Kai beat me up until my face got many blood. Krystal just cried and I can understand it, she's shocked. She can't walk because of the push that Kai gave her. So I just looked at her while Kai is punching me. I smiled at her to tell her that i'm okay even if i'm not. It was like a slow motion for me. I'm getting dizzy and dizzy. I can't feel my face now because of his punches. Then Krystal finally shouted.

 

"Leave him alone Kai! I will stay by your side but please, leave Amber alone!" She said. "N-no. D-don't." I whispered weakly at her. She looked at me being sorry. I was left there at the ground looking at her while they go down. Kai smirked while walking and took a glance at me. Until I can't see them...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End of the Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That was last year. After that my friends saw me at the rooftop and they brought me to the clinic. The doctor called my parents to pick me up and they did pick me up. I told them what happened and I cried and cried. I didn't want to eat but my mom and auntie Jung always get inside my room to feed me. They are so worried about me, I can see it in their eyes. Auntie and uncle Jung keep saying sorry because of what happened. I always tell them that it's alright. Nothing to say sorry about. I told them that I forgot about it and I moved on about what happened. Krystal tried to get in my room that whole month, but I told myself not to. Because I don't want her to be hurt by Kai if Kai will know that she is visiting me. When I got well a month after, I went back to school again like nothing happened. I can see that Krystal is trying to talk to me but I distanced myself. I also noticed that Kai didn't show up. I wondered why isn't he here that time. I don't like to ask anybody so I just focused on my studies and my sports. I'm still the MVP, the second top student, nothing changed. Except the fact that I don't talk to Krystal anymore.

 

Then one day I heard the reason why Kai is not here anymore. I heard that after that incident, the school got Kai banned inside the school's zone. His parents also got mad at him and some said that because of his parents' strict attitude, they locked Kai inside his room and only has access for food. I don't if that's true but I hope he's alright even though he made me suffer from injuries.

 

Up today, I don't know why is my feelings for her didn't stop even though I don't talk to her since last year. But I still join our family's activities and sometimes we end up having a room together whenever we have our outing. It's strange though, because she's not even complaining. There are times that I want to talk to her but i'm too shy because maybe she will be mad at me or something. Of course she will be mad. 1 year Amber, for 1 year, you didn't talk to her. Yeah, you're right. *Sigh*

 

"Umm... Can I join you?" A familliar voice spoke. I was lying down here at the grass because we have our family outing. Dad said that it's great if we will bond because it's our last day of school yesterday. They said that we should celebrate because next year we will be college students.

 

I saw Krystal and I immediately stood up and bowed at her. I don't know why did I do that but it's making me awkward talking to her again. "Umm... Y-yeah! S-sure. You can j-join me.." I said while looking down and she giggled and sat down. I also sat down and scratched my head in embarrassment. She giggled again and I swear, it's music in my ears. Silence filled us and we don't know who will speak first. I realized that I should talk because i'm the one who is distancing myself to her.

 

"Umm... Krys, i'm really sorry if I haven't talked to you since but I just want you to know that--" she suddenly shut me with her kiss and I responded. We shared a passionate kiss that we are longing. I held her waist as she sat at my legs and she put her arms around my neck both of us getting lost with our kiss. She broke the kiss and I followed her lips and she giggled. I smiled at her and she pecked my lips.

 

"You don't have to explain anything, all we have to do is be together until the end." Krystal said as she connected our lips again and smiled knowing that all we need is each other.