Fishy Meeting (Gender Bend)

Requested One Shots (Kryber)

"Amber as a fisherman,and Krystal alergic to Fish,How about Something Like that?"

 

Requested by Tikaa25. Thanks for commenting!! Love lots!!

------------------------

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

Oh no!! I'm gonna be late!! I have an appointment at 9:00am and it's already 8:30am!! Shocks. My boss texted me that the meeting will be at a fish pond?? What? For all meeting places, why a fish pond? I mean, just so you know, I'm allergic for fish. I got this from mom. My Jessica unnie doesn't have this allergy like dad. Ugh... I'm so stressed even it's so early. I need to ready myself fast because if I'm late, my boss will be mad at me.

 

I finished getting ready by just 5 minutes. I don't know how did I do that but one thing's for sure, it's adrenaline rush. I hurriedly got in my car and drove at SM Aquarium. It's a koi fish farm. It's cool seeing a koi but I'm allergic to it so, better stay away from the waters. I got there at the exact time of 8:55am. Phew... 5 minutes left until 9:00am. I quickly got out the car and got my things needed for the meeting. My boss texted my that he's inside the house that they reserved. I asked the entrance where it is so they thought me the way. When I got there, I saw my boss at the exact time of 9:00am.

 

"Ms. Jung, you got here at the exact time. That's good. You always get ahead before me and now, I got here first."

 

He said and I saw him laughed. He is Mr. Kim, Jonghyun Kim. Outside the work, we're a very close friend. He's like my brother. But when it comes to work, I respect him as my boss.

 

"Well, that's because I woke up late today sir. Don't worry, I'll be early again the next time. It's just I got late today. JUST today."

 

I said and we both laughed.

 

"Sir, mam, the boat is ready for you to ride. Our boss is waiting at the other side."

 

The worker said. My eyes went wide and I looked at Mr. Kim. When I looked at him with my icy glare, he looked at the other side and whistled like pretending that nothing happened.

 

"I promise Ms. Jung, I didn't know. It's just that the boss here is at the other side."

 

Mr. Kim said while scratching his head. When we got out of work Jonghyun oppa, I'll tell you to Jessica unnie. She'll be really mad at you.

 

We went in the boat and I sat in the middle. Jonghyun oppa sat at the very back because I know that he can sense my madness. He's my boss but he's afraid with me when i'm mad. We got at the other side and we went out the boat. Jonghyun oppa immediately finds the boss for us to meet. There's so many workers here and I can't see any of them wearing any boss clothes. Well, I'll just sit here while waiting for the boss of this fish farm. While I was sitting, I'm enjoying the view of the pond full of koi fish.

 

Hmm... Why don't I touch any of them? I'm really curious. Maybe my allergy is gone now. It's been too long. I was little since we knew my allergy for fish like mom. I went near the pond to look close for the fish. I really got curious if I still have that allergy. Maybe nothing will happen if I touched this...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why did I even touched it? Ugh. I got my curiosity from my dad. Now it put me in danger. My hands went swelled and it has marks now. It's so itchy. I want to scratch it but I know that it will even make it worst.

 

"You need help mam?"

 

A worker got beside me. I turned to that person but because i'm sitting, I can't see that person's face because of the sun.

 

"I see that you got an allergic reaction. Please let me bring you at the clinic here inside the fish farm."

 

I only nodded in return. This person makes me calm somehow. I don't know why. He lifted me. I can smell his scent. His scent that makes me warm. We went to the clinic inside thir fish farm. The doctor said that my allergy is still here because it's a part of my genes. She cured my hand and told me what to do to prevent my allergic reactions. The doctor said something to the person who helped me before going out.

 

"Mr. Liu, I'll go now. I received another patient at the other side."

 

"Alright doctor Victoria, thank you as always."

 

"No problem Mr. Liu. I better go now."

 

He nodded in return at the doctor.

 

"Umm... May I ask your name please?"

 

He asked me.

 

"I-I'm Krystal Jung."

 

"Nice name. Krystal Jung. Well, i'm Amber Liu. I'm a fisherman here. I better not tell my other work here. Maybe later. You'll know it."

 

She smiled and offered his hand to me. I shook his hands. His hands... It feels warm... Krystal, don't tell me that you're having a crush with this person that you just met. Well, he's not just a person whom you just met Krys, he's also your hero. Oh come on Krys, you're seriously having a crush with this person named Amber Liu. HAHAHAHA you're crazy Krystal, taking to yourself inside your head.

 

"Well, I better go, Ms. Krystal Jung. I still have work to do. Bye. See you later."

 

He waved at me while smiling then went out the clinic. I also smiled at him. But i'm curious, why did the doctor called him Mr. Liu like he's a high person if he said that he's a fisherman? It's not that I'm looking lowly at him but, I'm just quite shocked. Hmm... Well, he told me that he has another job and I'll know it later. Later... Why did I went here in the first place? Hmm....... Oh wait, we have an appointment for the boss here. Oh no, Jonghyun oppa is probably mad at me because I'm not there. I better go out.

 

I went to where Jonghyun oppa is. I see that he's already with the boss here wearing a suit. Oh no, I'm doomed.

 

"Mr. Kim, sorry for being late. My hands got an allergic reaction earlier so I went at the clinic. I'm really sorry sir. I'm better now so let's continue the meeting and sorry again if I barged in the middle of your conversation."

 

I said while bowing so low because I felt really sorry. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice.

 

"Don't worry Ms. Jung, I told your boss everything about what happened earlier. So, nothing to worry about it."

 

I looked at the one who's talking and it made my eyes look wide. So, he's the boss??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. Amber Liu?? He's the boss? That explains why he's being called like a boss.

 

"Ms. Jung, Mr. Liu is the boss here at the SM Aquarium. I didn't see him immediately because he says that he always wears employee clothes because he wants to try to become a normal worker."

 

Jonghyun oppa said.

 

"Well, I didn't introduce myself completely earlier so, let me do it again properly..."

 

He said while lending his hands for me to shake it..

 

Fast Forward

1 week later

 

"I like you. I really like you since the first day that we met. That meeting brought us together. Now I'm confessing to you because I really like you. No, I don't like you, I love you Ms. Krystal Jung.."

 

He confessed holding my hand. My heart beat went so fast and I can't control myself. I kissed him and he responded to my kiss. I broke our kiss and smiled at him.

 

"Me too Mr. Liu. The first time that we met, I have these same feelings for you. I love you Mr. Liu. Thank you for making that meeting my memorable one. It's the meeting that I met my love of my life, and it's you."

 

We hugged each other and smiled then we looked at each other. I kissed him and he kissed me again in return.