Jealous

Requested One Shots (Kryber)

"How about a jealous Krystal about LUNBER'S IG picture?"

 

Requested by demilovato12. Have fun reading!! Thank you for commenting guys!! Love lots!!

----------------------------

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

hermosavidaluna shared a photo.

Lemme see... It's Luna unnie and... Amber... And she's resting her head at Luna unnie's shoulder. Why am I feeling mad? I've known Luna unnie and Amber's friendship since trainee days. I know that they're so close, but of course, me and Amber are more closer. Am I perhaps, jealous?

 

Since me and Amber got together, I get jealous easily even if it's our friends. I don't know, I just got possessive when it comes to her since then. I have this fixed feelings today because of what I saw. I know that they're having they're pictorial because of they're new song, "Lower". I heard the song and the music video is produced by my one and only Amber. She looks hot there... Ugh, am I really mad at you Am? I can't really understand myself when it comes to you. Since our trainee days, I'm obsessed with you. I really want you to be mine that's why I'm always saying that I want food. I'm always being obvious for you. Everytime that we're having a concert, I always stare at you like crazy. Ugh...

 

"Krys, I'm home."

 

Oh, she's here already from their another pictorial. I'm at the living room pretending to read a magazine. We have our own apartment but we only stay here every week ends so our fans won't suspect anything.

 

"Okay."

 

I answered coldly while looking at the magazine. I can sense that she's confused because of my sudden behavior.

 

"Gongju-nim, you want food?"

 

She said while going to the fridge getting something to eat.

 

"No thanks. I'm not hungry."

 

"Really? Even ice cream?"

 

My eyes suddenly went wide when I heard ice cream. She really knows me well.

 

"Umm... Okay."

 

She went beside me handing me the ice cream and a spoon. She doesn't have any ice cream, she just gave it to me and sat beside me. She opened the television for us to watch. I ate the ice cream while watching the television. I can see at my peripheral view that she's not watching the TV, but she's staring at me. Her stared that makes me melt. Please don't stop staring at me like that, I really love it.

 

"My princess, can I ask about your coldness?"

 

She asked worriedly.

 

"Okay."

 

"Can you tell me what happened? Umm... Did I do something wrong?"

 

Nothing, i'm just jealous between you and Luna unnie, duh.

 

"Nothing, nothing's wrong. Don't worry about me cause I'm REALLY not jealous. Absolutely NOT jealous between you and Luna unnie. Totally NOT jealous about you resting your head at her shoulders."

 

I told her making her scratch her head with guilt.

 

"I'm sorry baby, it's the photographer who told me to do it. Don't be jealous anymore. You know that Luna and I are just friends because I'm only just for you."

 

She said and hugged me tight resting her head at my shoulders. It somehow made me relaxed. My anger for her became happiness. I'm now happy that she said sorry. I put my ice cream at the table and also hugged her. I felt sorry for my icy behavior earlier. Now I want to stay like this until tomorrow.

 

"I'm sorry too Am, I become jealous easily with any of your friends that's also my friends. I'll change if you want."

 

"Don't change Krys, stay who you are. I really find you cute and beautiful when you're jealous."

 

She said while chuckling. I hit her shoulders and both of us chuckled. We enjoyed the rest of the day inside here at our apartment.