Her Family (Gender Bend)

Requested One Shots (Kryber)

"How about something like Krystal bring Amber home to meet her parents and sister for the first time and later they found out that Krystal is pregnant with Amber's child lol"

 

Requested by KryberWah. Thank you guys for commenting!! Love lots!!

------------------------

 

 

Amber's POV

 

"I'm getting so nervous Krys. It's my first time meeting your parents and sister. What if they won't accept me? What if they don't like me? What if--"

 

Krystal suddenly kissed me and put her arms around my neck. I held her waist and she calmed me by kissing me. She broke our kiss and smiled at me.

 

"They will like you, don't worry. I tell them so many stories about you. About how you take care of me, how sweet you are to me, everything that's good about you. So don't worry."

 

She said calming me more. She hugged me so tight and I also hugged her.

 

"Now, let's go Am?"

 

"Yeah, let's go."

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

While Amber's driving us on our way at our home, there is something that i've been keeping in secret... My parents and my sister really likes him. I told them stories about him and they said they liked him. I remembered when our family went at a restaurant and I told them stories about Amber.

 

"Well Krystal, I want to meet this Amber that you're talking about. I really like him for you."

 

Mom said smiling at me.

 

"Mom's right Krys, we really want to meet Amber. I'll also let him choose if he wants you or me..."

 

Jessica unnie said making my eyes wide.

 

"YAH!! UNNIE!! Amber is mine only!!"

 

I said while pouting my lips like a baby. They all laughed at me.

 

"Krystal, I'm happy for you and Amber. I'm having thoughts about having a granddaughter or grandson, that will really make me happy for you two. Me and your mom talked about it. We both agree that you and Amber are good for each other so don't let each other go until you two got married."

 

Dad said making me shocked. They all laughed at my sudden reaction.

 

"Dad, stop it. You're making me jealous.."

 

Jessica unnie obliged.

 

"YAH UNNIE!! I said Amber is mine!!"

 

I said in english with my cali-girl accent.

 

"Alright then, if you really want to."

 

Starting that day, I thought about what dad said everytime. Granddaughter or grandson... I guess that's easy, especially when I use my seductive voice... He falls for it everytime... If you know what I mean... All of them will be surprised later, even Amber...

 

 

Amber's POV

 

We're already in front of Krystal's home. I parked my car inside their garage like Krystal told me to. Krystal's sister came out from their house to greet us.

 

"Krys!! Glad that you two are already here. So you are Amber... Amber Joseph Liu. You're more handsome than I thought. By the way, I'm Jessica, Krystal's sister."

 

Jessica said while shaking my hand. She's smilling at me and not letting go if my hand. I saw Krystal's glare at her unnie and interrupted us.

 

"Alright unnie, that's enough. We better go inside, I bet mom and dad is waiting for us to come in."

 

Krystal said while holding my hand tight. Her sister laughed and guided us inside. I became really stiff when I saw Krystal's parents, especially her dad... He's really serious. The way he looks at me is so scary. I don't know why but I can't move any single move until Krystal squeezed my hands and smiled at me. At least somehow, she makes me calm. I also smiled back at her.

 

"Krystal, our princess. Thank you that you two came here. Nice meeting you Amber, my future son-in-law. Come on everyone, dinner's waiting."

 

Krystal's mom said then hugged me. We went at the dining room and sat. Her father at the head-of-the-family side, her mother at his right side, Jessica unnie is beside their mom, and Krystal is on the left side of her father beside me. The dinner turned out to be a very happy gathering. We laughed, talked, and talked until my nervousness went gone.

 

"Umm... Guys, I have something to tell you all." Krystal said while standing up.

 

We all looked at Krystal then she smiled at me. She held my hand and squeezed it. Why do I feel like there's something she wants to tell us that makes me nervous again? Well, let's wait for her to say it.

 

"Dad, mom, unnie...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm pregnant..."

 

Wait... WHAT?!?!?!? HAVE I HEARD IT RIGHT?!?!?!? SHE'S PREGNANT?!?!?!?!? My face became so shocked. My eyes went wide with what we heard. I feel so happy and at the same time, so shocked. I don't know what to react anymore.

 

 

Krystal's POV

 

Our dinner was filled with laughter and talking. I suddenly took the chance to say it to them. Maybe this is the right time to tell them the surprise.

 

"Umm... Guys, I have something to tell you all." I said then I held Amber's hand. I smiled at him and squeezed his hand. I gave him my I-have-a-surprise-look and I hope he understands.

 

"Dad, mom, unnie... I'm pregnant..." I announced to them all.

 

Amber's face became so shocked. I can't draw his face anymore. I don't know if he's ready because of his reaction. I don't know if he's willing to take care of the baby. I turned my gaze at my father, mom, and unnie. They are all shocked. Silence filled our dining room. They are all looking at me.

 

"Krystal. Is it true?" Dad said and broke the silence.

 

"Yes dad." I answered.

 

"Krystal...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU TWO!!"

 

I suddenly became happy because of what dad said. I ran to him and hugged him. I thought that he will be mad but, he accepted the fact that i'm pregnant. Mom also said that she's proud of me and unnie, she told me that she's really jealous because I have Amber. I looked at Amber and hugged him. I held his hands and told him to speak. He looked at me deeply. I can see that tears is filling his eyes.

 

"I-I don't k-know how to react K-Krys. A-am I really gonna be a d-dad?" He told me trying to wipe his tears. I'm sure that he accepted the truth and he's happy about it. I can see it in his eyes.

 

"Yes Am, you're gonna be a dad." I told him and kissed him. He's so happy about it. He held my tummy and talked to our baby. He said that he will take care of us and will be a great dad for me and for our baby.

 

"Let's do a group hug. Since we're now all a complete family." Unnie told us and we did a group hug.

 

I felt really happy that they all accepted that i'm pregnant with Amber's child. I'm sure that our family will be great.

 

 

---------------------------------

Sorry guys if I upload an update just now. I've been really busy with my final exam and clearance. But now, I'm done so I'll try to update as soon as possible. Even my school is now done, I still have my orchestra so, yeah. Also, sorry for a short update. Lately, I suffered from depression so, I'm still recovering from it. Thank you guys for reading!! Lovelots!! 😘😘