TSB: Chapter 6

The Sketchbook (MiChaeng)

It was 4:30 in the afternoon and rooms are being emptied. Meanwhile Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are still getting ready to leave.

"I can't believe you have a stepsister"

Chaeyoung lets out a small chuckle "Believe me Tzuyu, me too" She picked her sketchbook and put it inside her bag.

Tzuyu silently watched her friend.

After putting all her stuff back inside her bag, Chaeyoung suddenly felt the chills and sniggers "What?" She asks Tzuyu who is staring at her for awhile now.

Chaeyoung didn't falter and stared back. She noticed a strand of fallen eyelashes was under Tzuyu's right eye.

"There's something here" Chaeyoung leaned closer to Tzuyu before taking the small piece of hair.

Tzuyu smiled.

"Thanks Chaeng-chaeng"

Before leaving, they checked their desks if they had left something and proceeds to the exit. Tzuyu walked first and Chaeyoung followed.

Barely out of the room, Tzuyu noticed a girl beside the door ─ leaning and hugging a book.

"Oh. Someone's waiting" Tzuyu looked back to inform her friend "Mina unnie, right?"

Being a tall person as she is, Tzuyu effortlessly blocks the doorway and Chaeyoung needs to squeeze herself between the door frame and Tzuyu just so she can peek to the outside.

Mina smiled at her and Tzuyu responded by nodding.

"What brings you here?" 

Mina walks towards them "Dad texted me, he said that he left at work earlier today so he wants to fetch us here"

"Oh.. Ok" Chaeyoung shifts her attention to her friend "How about you Tzuyu?"

"I'll just call my mom to pick me up" Tzuyu said.

"Hmm. Ok" Chaeyoung started walking followed by Tzuyu and then Mina.

They walk to the school gate and waited for their parents.

Tzuyu's mom came first and bid her goodbyes leaving Mina and Chaeyoung alone.

Their waiting was silent in the whole time. Sometimes Chaeyoung would steal a glance at the girl who's beside her. Mina then catches her making Chaeyoung looks away instantly ─ almost breaking her neck.

Mina giggled because of that. She crossed her arms and looked down tapping her right foot while making an unfamiliar beats. Cute.

They did that in almost five minutes, Chaeyoung restraining herself to take another glance and Mina tapping her foot then her lips from time to time.

Just then a familiar car came into the view, its window slides down revealing the image of Mr. Myoui.

Mina opened the door and went in first sitting on the left side then Chaeyoung followed, sitting on the other side.

"How's school?" Mr. Myoui said breaking the silence.

"Just the same as the other day. Same school, same classmates, same stubborn friends" 

Chaeyoung's answer made the oldest laugh "I see, how about you Mina? How's your first day of school?"

"It's cool dad. I finally met Sana today and I made new friends"

"That's great. You haven't seen each other for a long time ever since she left japan"

Although Mina visits Korea very often, she never had the chance to meet her friend since Sana would leave Korea to visit her family in Japan whenever she have the time for it.

"I really missed her but she missed me more​​​​​​" Mina chuckled remembering her best friend's reaction after seeing her.

Her father already had the idea of it "Did she showered you with kisses?" He asked and laughed.

Mina joined her father and giggled "Yes dad and she did that in front of her friends"

"Well I hope they didn't find it weird"

Mina shook her head "Momo and Dahyun said they didn't mind it since we share the same experience from Sana"

Mentioning her friend's name got Chaeyoung's attention.

"Dahyun? Kim Dahyun?" Chaeyoung raised her eyebrow.

"Yes. She's your friend right? She told me" Mina gave a small smile.

"Yeah she's my friend before I even know how to ride a bike"

"I see, you must be really close then"

"Of course we are" Chaeyoung said proudly.

Mina nodded, she was thinking of telling her about the conversation she had with Dahyun at lunch break.

"I uhm.. I kind of mentioned to her about us"

The clueless cub tilted her head and asked, "Who?"

"Dahyun" Mina simply answered.

"About what?"

"Us.." Mina her lower lip before speaking again "..I mean about our family's situation. I unconsciously mentioned your name and she asked me how did I know you and.."

"Oh that. It's alright, I also told my friends about it anyway" Chaeyoung said interrupting Mina to explain further "They even said that they want to meet you tomorrow"

The ballerina's eyes sparkled "Are you.. going to introduce me to your friends?" There was a hint of excitement in Mina's voice.

"Well of course if you don't mind?"

A soft smile was formed on Mina's lips "I would love to" Chaeyoung shortly hums "Do you mind if I bring my friends too? Sana and Momo?"

"They're also Dahyun's friends so.. why not?"

Mina smiled again but this time was brighter "Thank you"

Both of them didn't speak after that. Mina took her phone out and started playing mobile game while Chaeyoung rested her right arm on the window and leaned her chin on top of it.  She silently watched everything they passes by.

Mr. Myoui was just listening to their whole conversation a while ago, he took a quick glance on the girls behind him and looked straight ahead on the road.

He smiled, pleased by hearing his daughters starting to get along well.

_____

 

Chaeyoung got out from the bathroom, wearing her usual tiger printed pajamas.

After telling her friends about her situation, she received a different reactions from them

 

"she's my... stepsister"

The whole squad was stoned, but the silence disappeared when a spoon was dropped by a certain person. was wide open, revealing her bunny teeth.

Jihyo was the first one to recover after that, "A-are you serious Chaeyoung?" she asked.

"Yes unnie. And we just met like two days ago" Chaeyoung said. "It started months ago when Mom and Mr. Myoui got engaged. They didn't tell it to everyone though some of their co-workers know and our relatives" the others nodded.

Nayeon picked her spoon and asked, "So when is the wedding?" 

"I still don't know. They never mentioned anything about it"

The bunny hummed "Will you invite us?"

"Of course, Mom will surely invite you guys"

"Really?! I've never been into someone's wedding! I'm so excited!"

Now it was Jihyo's turn to ask again "Is he nice to you and aunt Chaewon?"

"I think he's..Ok. I mean he's nice and caring, sometimes he cooks for us when Mom wakes up late" Chaeyoung laughed.

"Aww so sweet~" Nayeon said and clasped her both hands on the top of her chest. She took a glance at the girl sitting beside her. Jeongyeon─ who was calmly eating her food when Nayeon suddenly pushed her on her shoulder, making her food to jump off from the spoon.

"I hope someone will learn from him"

Jeongyeon glared at the rabbit "Yah!!" 

Nayeon rolled her eyes and pursed her lips "Hmmp!"

"How about Mina unnie? Are you two getting along?" finally Tzuyu speaks up.

Chaeyoung shrugged "Well, we don't really talk that much at home. We will just go straight in our bedrooms and then go down when it's finally dinner" 

"Oh my poor cousin doesn't deserve your cold shoulders Chaeyoung" Jeongyeon said acting like she was hurt and grips her chest.

Chaeyoung frowned and she emphasized "I am not cold towards her! and I AM your cousin"  Jeongyeon laughed to the defensive cub "Besides we just met, we have a lot of time to get along" Jihyo nodded at her in agreement.

"Now that you've mention it, I want to meet her"  Nayeon said. 

​​​​Having the same thought, Jeongyeon wrapped her arm around Chaeyoung's shoulder "Hey shorty, why don't you try inviting her to have lunch with us tomorrow?" 

Chaeyoung shrugs off of Jeongyeon's arm "Don't call me that"

Jeongyeon patted her back "Ok then. Are you going to invite her, Chaeny?" 

Chaeyoung faced her cousin with a puzzled look.

"Chaeny?"

Jeongyeon looked at them, she cleared like she was about to tell the greatest secret in the history. 

She started gesturing her left hand like she was holding something "Chaeyoung.."

and then lifts her right hand "plus tiny"

then she clasped them both "equals Chaeny!" 

Jeongyeon started laughing her off. was wide open and vigorously hitting the wooden table, making the plates and spoons clatter. She was very pleased by her own joke, if you can even call that a joke.

​​​​​​Nayeon crossed her arms and glared at the blonde, obviously irritated by the sight. Jihyo rubbed her palm all over her face and Tzuyu lost her appetite.

Meanwhile Chaeyoung, as Jeongyeon's NoJam dongsaeng, is getting all the embarrassment when the older one was supposed to be receiving it. The cub sighed.

"Are you done now??" Nayeon asked the teary eyed blonde. Jeongyeon gestured her hand to give her a second. 

"Whoo! That was funny" she said as she wipes the tears off from her right eye "Ok, Carry on"

"So will you invite her Chaengie?" Jihyo asked her again with the same question.

"Umm.. Ok"

Jihyo clapped her hands ​​​"Alright! That's settled then!" She said excitedly.

_____

 

Her phone lights up showing Jeongyeon's name on the screen. 

Chaeyoung reached her phone and opened the message. She was wiping her hair using the towel on her one hand while reading the message on the other hand.

From NoJamBro: Heya shorty! Don't forget to tell Mina ;)

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes after reading it. Look who's excited.

After drying her hair, Chaeyoung placed the towel on her shoulders.

The cub started walking to the other room and knocked, hoping the older girl isn't asleep yet.

She felt relieved when the door opened

"Hey" the cub greets.

"Hey" and there, infront of her is a girl who's wearing a plain white tshirt as top and a sky blue pajamas with penguins printed on it as bottom "Did you just knock on my door so that you can stare on my pajamas?" Mina said in a teasing way, surprising the cub in front of her.

Chaeyoung looks up facing the girl who has a teasing smile plastered on her face. She grips the tips of the towel on her both shoulders and then scratches her nape.

"Umm.. Remember when I told you my friends want to meet you?" Chaeyoung said.

This time there wasn't any teasing in her voice "Yes, why?" Mina said softly.

"They want you to.. uhh.. have lunch with us? If you're ok with it? You can bring your friends too"

"Really? Sure we'll be going" Mina smiled, not in a form of teasing but a genuine one.

"So uhm.. See you tomorrow?" 

Mina chuckled and bites her lower lip "Well, definitely

Chaeyoung mentally hits and scolds herself. 

Stupid Chaeyoung, of course we will 'definitely' see each other tomorrow. We're living under the same roof!

Chaeyoung clears before speaking again "Yeah right. I mean see you.. at school? Lunch time?"

"Ok, See you" Mina said and closed the door. She giggles as she tries to figure out why the cub would always tense up whenever she's with her.

She finds it cute though.

_____

 

Inside a busy room, Chaeyoung inserts her earphones and takes out her sketchbook. She haven't drawn anything for the past days and she missed it.

A while ago, their homeroom teacher informed them that he'll be having a meeting for hours, resulting this noisy class where Chaeyoung is in.

Someone pulled a chair and placed it infront of her desk. Chaeyoung looks up to see her friend Tzuyu ─ sitting and staring at her drawing.

"They're so noisy, I need a place that is more peaceful" The tall girl said.

Chaeyoung pulled her left earphone out and shared it to Tzuyu.

"There, there" the cub said while patting the taller girl's head. She knew that Tzuyu doesn't like crowded and noisy places.

Chaeyoung continued what she was doing, drawing whatever she feels to draw. While Tzuyu was tapping her fingers on the desk synchronizing with the music she's listening to.

It was peaceful.. not really since the class is already a mess but it got worst when an eagle suddenly barge her way in their classroom.

"WHERE'S MY SCHOOL MEAL CLUB?!"

The two younger members of the so called 'school meal club' sighed. Chaeyoung, facepalms herself while Tzuyu rolled her eyes from the second hand embarrassment.

"When did we really signed up for this club?" Chaeyoung mumbled and Tzuyu shrugged.

"There you are!" The eagle screeched.

"Can you please lower down your voice? You're a student council and supposed to be a role model" Tzuyu scolds the oldest.

The pale girl pouts her lips "Tzuyu unnie is being grumpy again" Dahyun said mockingly.

Chaeyoung chuckled at her friend's sillyness "What are you doing here by the way?"

"Oh that" The eagle crossed her arms and sat straight "I also don't have any class" she said like it's something to be proud of.

"Aah" Chaeyoung said in a deadpan tone.

"Aah? Don't you guys have anything to do besides drawing and listening to musics? C'mon we got a lot of free time!"

"So do you have any ideas, genius?" The tallest member said.

"Thanks Tzuyu" She nodded, completely ignoring Tzuyu's mockery "Why don't we visit Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie's class?"

"They have classes unlike us so don't bother" Chaeyoung said without sparing a glance at her and stayed focus on her drawing "It's only 35 minutes before lunch break. You can just stay here if you want but.." Chaeyoung lifts up her head and points her pencil at the eagle to warn her "Don't make any mess. You're a student council, remember that" For the second time, she was scolded by someone who's younger than her.

"Fine~" Dahyun said in defeat "Give me a piece of paper then" she asked Chaeyoung.

"Ok. Here"

"Thanks" Dahyun turned her back at them and minded her own business.

Now that's what you call peace.

Chaeyoung was busy on her art work while Tzuyu was focusing on her phone playing a puzzle game. Dahyun keeps asking for another piece of papers and without looking at her, Chaeyoung keeps giving her as long as the eagle stays silent.

The eagle exhales and wipes her forehead. She stares on her art work with admiration. She just made thirteen paper airplanes with different styles and colors. She smiled widely, getting proud of what she had accomplished.

Dahyun took one paper airplane and stands up. She looked at the two younger members who are busy and seems like they didn't mind it. Dahyun straightened her body, she step back her right foot then lifts her right hand which is holding the paper airplane.

She leans her body forward and throws the paper airplane "Woo!" She followed it with her gaze while her art work flies inside the room. It twirls in the air and even some students watch it roams their classroom.

As it reach its highest peak, the paper airplane falls down and made its landing in front.

Satisfied, Dahyun claps her hands. She started walking to get her paper airplane when a guy took it from the floor.

He turns his head from left to right and shrugs.

"Hey that's mi-" the pale girl was about to approach the guy who's holding the paper airplane when he crumbles and shoots it in the trashcan.

"Hey! How dare you!"

The guy startled "Da.. Dahyun-ssi?"

"It was mine!"

"I-im sorry Dahyun-ssi I... I didn't know"

But Dahyun didn't take any of it. She rushes back to the desk where she placed the other paper airplanes, she grabs one and crumbles it like a ball. 

"So you like shooting huh?" Dahyun showed him the balled paper.

The younger guy shakes his head strenuously in disagreement.

Dahyun throws at him but he dodged the balled paper resulting to hit the other guy behind him instead.

"Who hit me? Was it you?" The other guy asks him.

"N-no" the other guy frowns. He picks it up and throws it back at him but just like what he did last time, he dodge it again and the ball hits the girl in front.

The girl slams her hands on the desk in act of annoyance. She stands up and took her notebook just to tear a piece of paper and creates a ball made out of it "So you guys want to start a game?"

Then it happened to three or four students throwing at each other, the papers flew everywhere hitting random people until everybody joins in to get their own revenge. They started throwing papers..

to erasers..

to chalks and anything they can throw up.

Dahyun could only watch the ruckus she had made in front of her and bites her finger nail.

Uh-oh, someone's in trouble.

​​​​​​

Lunch break

 

"Ugh. I knew it." The cub whines and stomps her feet, walking faster than the two.

"I shouldn't have trusted her"

"She wasted my papers!" Chaeyoung keeps mumbling to herself.

"Hey little cub, I'm sorry I didn't mean to start it" The eagle said while being drag by the collar.

"You know she can't hear anything when she's mad right?" Tzuyu said and grips her collar tighter.

They are on their way to Jihyo's classroom and every students in the hallway are now staring at them. 

"Y-yeah. But Tzuyu if you don't mind, will you please let go of my collar? Its not a good sight seeing a student council getting drag by a lower year you know? I still have an image to protect" Dahyun said while pouting "Please?"

Tzuyu sniggers and shakes her head "You should've thought about that before starting a mess" 

Tzuyu walks faster─still gripping Dahyun's collar and tries to keep the same pace as the little cub is now two meters ahead of them.

"She wasted my papers!"

"My papers! She made a mess using my precious sketchbook!"

"I can't believe her!" The little cub keeps muttering until she reach the room she's aiming for. With a heavy breathing, she stops and turned to her right, looking at her two friends she left behind. Her face didn't change a bit─ still frowning making her eyebrows meet each other while pouting without noticing it.

Then a familiar figure came out from the room "What's with the long face Chaeyoungie?"

"Jihyo unnie, Dahyun made a mess inside our room"

"Oh.." Jihyo mutters.

"And she wasted my sketchbook"

I see that's why she's mad. Jihyo thought. She sniggers when see finally saw the guilty culprit who's still getting drag by Tzuyu "That was terrible Dahyunie"

Finally, Tzuyu loosens her grip on Dahyun's collar.

The pale girl straightens her posture in front of the student council president "I'm sorry Jihyo unnie I didn't really mean it"

"I'll let you slip this time if.." Jihyo said and points at the angry cub.

The pale girl got the condition and walks towards to the cub.

"Chaeyoungie.. I'm sorry I'll make it up to you" Dahyun promised. She placed her fingers on her chin "Hmm, how about I'll treat you every lunch.. for a week?" She bribes as she moves her eyebrows up and down.

"No" Said by the cub in her monotonous voice.

"How about I-"

"Hello" The three girls turned around and paid their attentions to the person who just came out from the room.

"Are you done now Mina-ssi?" Jihyo asks the new girl.

Mina nodded and smiled.

"Hello Mina unnie!" Dahyun waved at her as if she haven't done anything.

"Hello Dahyun.. What happened to your uniform?" Mina said while examining Dahyun's crumpled uniform.

The pale girl laughed nervously "I.. I fell over unnie haha" and scratches her nape. Dahyun looks over at the cub who's staring daggers at her. Mina's eyes followed and finally notice the sulking cub. She didn't expect to see this kind of side of Chaeyoung.  

The cub must be unaware that she's frowning and pouting right now. Her cheeks are puffy making her to look cuter rather than looking mad. 

Slowly, Tzuyu approaches her and whispers "Dahyun made her mad" The new girl lightly nods and walks towards to the sulking cub.

Mina smiled at her and cupped the cub's both cheeks causing Chaeyoung to flinched because of her sudden action.

"Is there something wrong?" Mina asked,

Slightly calming down, Chaeyoung's shoulders begin to drop "I-it's nothing.. unnie" Her last word came out softer.

"Are you sure?" Mina then started caressing the cub's cheek using her thumb.

Not to mention that Mina's face are so close to hers.

Maybe it was because Chaeyoung was angry before that's why her heart is beating so fast, it made her breathing becomes heavier but she manage to nod at the older girl.

Chaeyoung turned her face just to face Dahyun "I.. "

She hesitates,

"I f-forgive you"

The pale girl stares in confusion for the sudden change of mood of the cub "O..kaay?" 

Right after that, Mina's hands left the cub's cheeks and smiled. She asks herself if she had put a lot of pressure while cupping it because Chaeyoung's cheeks are now red as tomato.

"I'm going to get my friends, would you like to go with me?" Mina asks the cub who's already looking down on her feet.

"Ok" Chaeyoung mumbles.

Mina smiled softly at the shy cub "We're going now Jihyo-ssi" She informed the oldest.

"Sure, see you at the cafeteria" Jihyo said and waves her hand.

Mina started walking and Chaeyoung followed her quietly.

The three remaining girls watch them walk away until they disappeared in sight.

"Guys did you see that?" The eagle finally said something.

Jihyo nods "Yup" 

"Did she just tamed the angry cub that easily?Even Jeongyeon unnie can't do that!" Dahyun exclaimed in disbelief and pointed her finger to the spot where Mina and Chaeyoung was standing.

Dahyun knows since they were kids that Chaeyoung is a hardheaded kid. She knows that the cub won't listen to anyone that easily specially when she's uninterested And witnessing that kind of behavior of Chaeyoung a while ago was something shocking for the eagle.

"You owe Mina unnie, if it wasn't because of her, Chaeyoung would still be mad at you till next week" Tzuyu said.

"Right. I guess I have to treat them both" Dahyun laughs.

"Ok let's go, Jeongyeon and Nayeon are probably waiting for us" Jihyo said and then grinned "Maybe they'd also like to hear about this"

The two younger girls nodded in agreement.

_____

 

Chaeyoung already got her foods when they arrived at their usual table. The cub sits across Jeongyeon and Mina sits beside her. Sana made her way and sits beside her friend, Dahyun while Momo randomly placed herself on the remaining space which is beside Tzuyu.

Chaeyoung clears , gathering her friends' attentions.

"Uhm guys.. This is my.." Chaeyoung faced her right side where Mina was sitting "My.. stepsister"

Mina politely bows her head "Hi I'm Myoui Mina, same class with Jihyo-ssi" the others nodded, reassuring her that she have their attentions.

Mina smiled and continued,

"And these are my friends"

"Hello I'm Minatozaki Sana, also Dahyun's friend" she said while clinging to Dahyun who's busy eating her own food.

"S-Sana unnie I can't eat properky" Sana apologized for her clingy action and gave a sly laugh.

Knowing that Mina have two friends, everyone turns their heads to the remaining one.

Momo seems not to notice the attention she have and eats her food continuously until she chokes and hurriedly grabs her juice.

Momo sighs in relief when she got rid of the lump in , she was about eat again when she finally noticed them.

"What? Is there something on my face?" The peach said.

"Wow" Jeongyeon said in amusement "I never expected that the cheerleading captain eats like that"

"What's wrong with it?" Momo asks innocently.

Jeongyeon shakes her head "Nothing it's just that.. that.. You're Momo right?"

Momo nods.

"You guys cheered on us last year. The Championship Cup, remember?"

"You're part of the football team?"

"Of course I am! I'm the team captain" She said like she was slightly offended.

"Oh" Momo scratches her head, feeling guilty not knowing the blonde girl "ok I will remember that"

The blonde girl sighs and nods at her.

"Did you just assumed that everyone knows you, Yoo Jeongyeon?" The bunny said while raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not!"

"I guess that's given since everyone hears your name getting announce in the whole academy when the headmistress ask you to go to the disciplinary office, right?" Nayeon mockingly laughs at her.

Jeongyeon felt her blood rushes on her face, getting embarrassed from what the bunny said in front of the japanese girl. She ignored it and sarcastically laughs it off.

Just then Jeongyeon had the idea to pay back "By the way guys.." She said referring to the three Japanese girls "This is Im Nayeon, the oldest, the one who have the biggest hands and feet in the gro-oomf!"

"Yah!! What are you talking about?!" Nayeon shuts Jeongyeon by covering "She's just a jerk, don't mind her" the bunny said.

Jeongyeon gasps for air after Nayeon removed her hand "See? Her hand is really big, it almost covered my whole face-OUCH!!"

Jeongyeon hissed as she felt the sting at the back of her head. She rubs it, hoping that it will ease the pain.

Nayeon attempted to hit her once more,

"Ok! Ok! I'll stop teasing you if you stop hitting me!" The blonde tried to stop her before everything gets brutal.

Chaeyoung leans on Mina's left ear and whispers "I'm sorry to tell you but she's going to be your cousin"

Mina giggles.

"Hi there Mina! Finally, nice to meet you" The blonde said energetically despite of being tortured by the bunny "I'm Chaeyoung's cousin and with that being said, you'll be my cousin too!" She made a peace sign beside her right eye then winks at the new girl.

"Yes. Chaeyoung told me" Mina gives a soft smile "Nice to meet you too"

Jeongyeon frowns and shots a quick glare at the cub. "Did she said something bad about me?"

Mina laughs and Chaeyoung raises her hands defensively "I didn't!"

"Yes she didn't" Mina said while still laughing.

"Good"

 

The nine girls continued their lunch and had a little chit-chat with each other specially with the japanese girls. What they had learn about them was that Momo was kind of dumb, not that really dumb but Momo seems to not understand some things that easily and when she can't find the right word on how to explain it, she makes a circle using her hands and asks "You know what it is right?" The others would just stare at her in confusion.

Mina would only talk if she was asked something or just nod her head in response. Chaeyoung already mentioned to them that she's a quite person but they didn't expect her to be this quite. And then there's Sana, who never left Dahyun's side, her arm was wrapped around Dahyun's shoulders ever since she finished eating her food.

"Does your arm starts to get numb Sana-ssi?" Jihyo asks.

Sana pursed her lips and shakes her head "No and never when it comes to Dahyunie" 

"It's fine Jihyo unnie, she have a strong immune system when it comes to flirting.. I mean clinging" and Dahyun laughs.

"Hey!"

"Just kidding Sana unnie" Dahyun winks at the sulking squirrel.

Look who's flirting. Jihyo rolls her eyes.

The bell rings, indicating that the classes will resume soon. They started to pack their things and cleaned their table.

While the others are walking together, Mina and Chaeyoung keeps a small distance from the group.

They are walking beside each other without talking at all, it was quite but not awkward instead it was comfortable and both of them likes it.

Then Mina suddenly speaks "Hey"

Chaeyoung hums in response.

"Thank you for inviting us, We really had fun hanging out with your friends" 

Chaeyoung smiled "Me too. I like your friends, they are funny"

Mina chuckles "Yours too. Specially Jeongyeon, she's really funny"

"Really?"

Mina confidently nods.

"Do you like her?" 

"I think she's cool" Mina answered immediately.

"I see"

 

And then there it is again, the sudden change of mood of the little cub.

_____

 

Sorry it took too long to update. I've been busy, I had summer class and then enrolled again immediately for another sem.

I literally didn't have a vacation ( ಥ_ಥ) 

BUT when I got pressured, I'll do my work instantly so.. if you like to have faster updates, make the COMMENTS reach up to 50 and I'll promise the next chapter will be posted immediately XD

I also forgot to mention that NaJeongMoSaJiMi are in the same age. They are just a year older than Dahyun and two years older than ChaeTzu

 

THANK YOU FOR READING!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

​​​