His Imperfect 2

Love Scenario
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Malicious stares.

I think I'm getting used to it now.

Chaerin and I have been dating for almost two months already. Everynight, after my work, I will go to that place to book her entire night. I don't care how many money I wasted, as long as I am sure that nobody's touching her like I do. She doesn't like me there, I know but since I go there as a customer, she can't voice out her protest. After work, I will drive her to the street near her home. I don't know why but she doesn't want me to find out where she lives. However, it's fine. Being near her is enough for me...at least now.

Our relationship restarted pretty smooth. At first, only those people in the bar are looking at me, talking behind my back and even sending me a questionable look. They were probably thinking, "What is that man, who seems respectable and educated, doing here? He can get any woman he wanted for sure. Why is he wasting his time for a lowlife dove?"

Whenever I hear those, I wanted to throw a fit. Whenever I see her getting affected, I wanted to force her and get her out of there.

Yet, I couldn't. I don't want her to think that I can't accept what she is now.

I could get used to all the gossips. I can accept whatever they think about me. They don't know my truth. They don't know how we started. If this is the only way that I can be with her again, so be it.

Until the news reached my office.

It happened when one unfortunate day, Chaerin and I were having a date inside an exclusive restaurant when one of my previous business partner greeted me. Then all of a sudden, he saw her and started attacking her verbally. Chaerin can only bow her head in embarrassment as the old man lashed her about their 'one night encounter'. Fed up with the ridiculous revelation, I ended up beating that old man before leaving him crying on the floor.

She was shaking when we got out, and I know it's not just about rage but more of embarrassment and self-loathe. I hugged her tightly, assuring her that she didn't do anything wrong. In my car, she told me what really happened. That old man was trying to take her out for a pleasurable night but she refused due to reason she didn't disclose. Since I knew him as a ert who doesn't take NO for an answer, I was more than sure that he tried to force her but ended up being kicked out of the bar.

My blood boiled up to the extreme that I decided to create some chaos on his company. I triggered some of his clients to drop him and they did one by one. Sensing that I am the one behind it, he retaliated by dropping the news that I am dating someone who's working in a club.

Now, most of the employees are talking behind my back as well...

 

I just finished a meeting with the board members when I received a phone call from her. She told me that I don't have to go to the bar because she won't be there tonight. Exhausted with the current affairs of the company, I just told her fine.

Thinking that I might need some fresh air, I walk out of the office, only to be welcomed with some judging stares...mostly from those female employees I snobbed before.

Once I pass their cubicles, they started gossiping about me and my girl.

"So I guess it's true?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter