His Perfect Girl

Love Scenario
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


The love scenario that we made
Now the lights are off
When you flip the last page
The curtains will quietly fall

 

 

Kindergarten:

You're the noisiest girl in the class. Eventhough you were just sitting in with my class because your mother is the teacher, I can't help but feel annoyed by your eerie voice. My ears hurt whenever you squeal and the fact that you have to sit in front of me because you're too small to sit at the far end annoys me so much. You also love to eat candies and sometimes, your candy wrappers fall in my area. I had to keep my area clean because I am an A1 student yet here you are ruining things for me.

You love to tell stories about your dolls...or about the children books you read...or about the ice cream that you ate. Students will gather around you just to hear your nonsense stories and unknowingly, my area will be crowded too by those classmates of mine who wanted to be close to you. It being this close to the most favorite creature in class. Yet despite of the crowd, your annoying voice will remain on top of all the noises around. You can't even speak properly cuz you're damn small and still a baby.

You love taking naps too, with your milk bottle. Sometimes, you even use my bag to lay your chubby head because you think my bag is comfortable. I badly wanted to say no because you keep on drooling and my bag might get some dirt but I can't refuse for I was fearing the teacher...your mother. I was guarding my status in the class standing so much that despite of wanting you away, I had to fake a smile and be nice to you.

You just don't know how I hate you around, don't you?

 

Elementary:

I don't know why my classmates keep on talking about you. They keep on telling stories how cute your hair, how chubby your hands or how cute you can be in the school uniform. They wanted to play with you but that's stupid. We are already grade four and you just turned grade two, why would they wanted to mingle with you?

It's not funny to keep on hearing things about you every single time. I thought after years, I will be able to forget the annoying feeling I happened to feel about you. They say you are cute but to me, you're not. They say you are bubbly but I find it annoying. They say you are smart but I know I am smarter. I feel competitive and it's funny when I am more than two  years older than you.

But then, you think you can hang out with me. Do I really look nice to you Little Chae? You keep on clinging to me as if I will save you from scary dragons and evil witches. If you only know, I might be the first one to hand you to those scary creatures just in case they are real.

Your voice is still annoying. It didn't help that you love talking to me about your assignments and some stuff from the tv.

Yet I can't voice out any protest. I have to be a nice oppa you know. Nobody must find out that someone as perfect as me hates the most lovable brat in the school.

 

High School:

You just confessed that you like me. Are you ing high? Out of all people who likes you out there, why bother choosing me? Can't you take a hint whenever I leave you in the middle of your rants about some nonsense things? Or when I don't answer you whenever you try to ask unneccessary and stupid questions? I don't know what's running in your mind but you gotta know that I don't like you back. Heck, I never even like you as friend, why made you think I would like you more than that?

You're as still as jolly as you are since I first saw you. It se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter