His Imperfect 1

Love Scenario
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Present:

I look coldly at the dark horizon. My life has always been like this since the day I chased my sunshine away.

Like how I wanted, I graduated and become the top of everything I wanted to be in. I become the best of my field. I become this most wanted guy any employers wanted to pirate. I become what they so called one of the hottest bachelors in town. Women are hot on my trail hoping that they can catch my heart. Unfortunately, how can they catch something that isn't with me any longer?

Lee Chaerin unknowingly took it with her and it seems like she has no plan to bring it back.

I bitterly smile. How did I end up like this? Why do I have to be an when it comes to her? She gave me everything I never ask for. She was there when I unconsciously needed someone to be with. Just plain why? 

Now I am broken beyond repair. Our story has ended and I know I will live hanging on to the hope that the curtain to our story isn't close yet. 

 

"I love you."

I smile, recalling how she loves telling me that. I can say that despite of my stupidity, those words of her can bring me to heaven. Back then, I would just smile and kiss her cheek. Back then, I knew she was goading for me to say it back.

"I love you too..." I mutter, as a single tear falls. I know that my reply is six years damn late for she never needed it anymore. She was somewhere far from me...far from my reach. 

"I love you Lee Chaerin...I love you so damn much."

 

Today is another meaningless day to endure. I have a scheduled meeting with a potential supplier yet my mind is off to somewhere. It has always been like this since I recall. My routine is simply boring. Heck, I don't even know how to enjoy life but then since when I enjoyed my time? This is probably the downside of being a competitive. Time is running on me and I can't do anything but to accept.

 

The meeting proceeded as planned. The potential supplier seems desperate to seal the deal for the old man even invited me to go out at night just for the sake of my signature. I badly wanted to turn down the offer but their products seem promising and cheaper than the present market. However, to study their behavior and how they do business, I have to accept and observe them outside their working hours.

We arrive in a night club and enter the VIP room. I wanted to shiver in disgust as bunch of low class women approached us, hoping that we will take them for assistance. Sure enough, the old man I was having a meeting with immediately snatches two girls who look twice younger than his own age. I wanted to cringe when he suddenly asks the old lady to give me a pretty and nice girl to have fun with.

"Let's loosen up a bit, we need to have some refreshment outside hectic schedule too." he grins at me. He whispers something to the old lady again and base on how I decode it, he wanted someone 'fresh' for me to have fun with, probably because I am an important client to this disgusting old man.

I shake my head and call it enough. I stand up and was about to leave him and his stupid contract when a familiar figure enter the room along with the old woman...

"Here's the one for you young man..." the cougar happily shoves her to me.

If she was surprise as I am, I can't trace it in her eyes. She ily smiles at me and timidly sit beside me, one hand on my chest and another on my back.

"Good evening Sir."

"Make him happy CL, he's an important client of Mr. Jao." the cougar reminded as she nods in affirment before the former left us.

"Of course I will..." she murmurs before pouring me some drink. All along, I can only stare at her, half in wonder for finally meeting her again after a long time and half in confusion as to why she ended up in this situation. "Now, Sir...what would you like to do?"

Yet my gaze never falter. Despite of the noise Mr. Jao keeps on creating with his , my eyes are fixed on her never fading beauty.

She chuckles. "Hey, aren't we going to have fun?" her hand roams on my chest again as she bites her lower lip.

'Seductive.'

Without further ado, my hand grabs her arm and drags her away from this filthy place. I ignore her protests as well as the countless questions of Mr. Jao and the old lady a while ago. I threw some good stacks on the bouncers' faces before they can even pull her away. I don't know what was I thinking but my mind focus on the sole thing that I have to take her away. She doesn't belong in that hell hole.

 

"What the are you doing?!" her voice obviously

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter