6.6

Bound by Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Jisoo woke up as she felt the warm rays of sunlight on her face.

"Ah!" She cried. A searing pain shot through her body as her hand felt her neck that was injured yesterday.

Her body shivered as she recalled yesterday's events.

Sehun's words echoed in her head, menancingly.

"Jisoo."

Jisoo snapped out of her thoughts as Lisa called to her from outside her room.

"Yes?"Jisoo responded.

"Master Sehun has requested that you join him for breakfast."Lisa said."Now."

Jisoo sighed.

"Okay."

Jisoo quickly readied herself before going down, knowing that he would not like it if she was late.

When she entered the dining room, Sehun was already seated there.

To her surprise, Kai was also there. They seemed to be in a deep discussion, that both men hadn't seemed to notice her presence in the room.

Lisa, who was standing by, guided her to the end of the table and sat her down on the opposite of Sehun.

"What would you like for breakfast, Jisoo?" Lisa asked.

"Just tea, if you have it."Jisoo smiled at her. "i don't really eat in the mornings."

Lisa seemed to want to say more, but decided against it. She bowed and went to get a cup of tea for Jisoo.

Feeling awkward, Jisoo's eyes wandered across the dining room, marvelling at the design of the spacious room.

Her eyes drifted to the view outside. How much she wanted to leave this place.

"Jisoo."

Jisoo turned and saw that Kai was addressing her.

"Yes?"

"How was your first night here?"Kai asked kindly.

Jisoo's eyes instinctively went to Sehun, who was staring back at her coldly.

"..Good."Jisoo smiled nervously.

Kai nodded his head but Jisoo could see that he wasn't entirely convinced by her answer.

"You will accompany me to a dinner tonight."Sehun said suddenly. "Lisa has your dress ready. Be ready at seven. Don't be late."

Jisoo nodded.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter