3.3

Bound by Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of her phone ringing woke Jisoo up from her sleep.

Groaning a little, she fumbled around for her phone on the bedside table before answering.

"Hello?"She said, rubbing her eyes.

"Jisoo!"Yerin said on the other end."Are you okay?"

"Yerin."Jisoo said."Can you lower your voice a little? My head hurts."

"Sorry!"Yerin said, lowering her voice."I guess you're really sick then? That would explain you taking today off."

"Huh?"Jisoo's eyes widened as she jerked awake.

She suddenly became aware that she was in an unfamiliar room. The room was spacious, with a pair of French doors leading out to a balcony. The room had a dressing table, a television, speakers and a freaking chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

This was definitely not her room.

"Ms. Jung just told me that you took a day off and.."Jisoo became aware that Yerin was still talking on the phone."You never took days off, so I just wanted to make sure that you are alright and not like, kidnapped by some strange man r something."

"Umm."Jisoo hummed, her eyes darting around in confusion as fear started to crept in."I-I'll cal you soon okay?"

She hung up before hearing Yerin's answer and got off the bed.

She walked to the front of the mirror and saw that she was wearing a black, low cut nightie with lace at the hem.

Jisoo clutched her hair as she got more and more confused.

What the happened last night?!

She quickly gathered her clothes and bag that was on the floor and slipped her feet into her shoes before opening the bedroom door.

"Agh!"Jisoo screamed as she almost fell back as she was met by Sehun who caught her.

"Leaving without saying goodbye?"Sehun smirked as he looked at Jisoo's flushed face."That's rude."

Jisoo recovered from her shock as she pushed herself away from Sehun.

"What are you doing here?"Jisoo said, glaring at Sehun.

"I live here."Sehun said,as a-matter-of-factly.

"Wha-"Jisoo said, confusedly."I-I'm at your house?!"

"Have you forgotten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter