5.5

Bound by Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She's at your place now."Kai said on the other end of the phone.

"Good."Sehun said, as he stared out of his office window.

"She looks like her, you know that right?"Kai asked.

Sehun hummed in response.

"But she's not her."

Sehun's gaze hardened for a moment before bidding Kai goodbye.

He rested his head against the leather seat as images of Irene flashed across his mind.

She had been gone for two years now.

He had searched everywhere for her. He'd tried every possible way but all to no avail.

Sehun thought that he had put it all behind him but the moment he laid eyes on Jisoo, all the feelings and memories he'd tried so hard to bury came rushing back.

He had to have Jisoo. He can't let her slip away again.

He was aware that he was acting like a madman. They are two totally different people.

He believes that Jisoo was the one he needed to help him move on. Find closure.

He would let her go once he got what he wanted. She is nothing but a tool to help him move on. Something he can discard after he is done.

Sehun opened his eyes and lifted his head, the evening sunrays hitting his face.

"I'll help you unpack Miss Kim."Lisa said as she brought in Jisoo's luggages.

"No!"Jisoo yelped as she rushed forward and placed a hand on her things."I'll sort it out myself. I don't like people touching my stuff."

"Oh."Lisa said as she stepped back.

Jisoo could see that Lisa was a bit hurt by her words so she said"But I could use some dinner now. I'm starving."

Lisa brightened. "I'll go and prepare it now, Miss Kim."

"Call me Jisoo."Jisoo smiled as Lisa nodded.

Once she's left alone, Jisoo looked around. She's back in the same room.

She sat down on the bed as she contemplated her plan.

"Sehun's going to be back at around seven."Jisoo said to herself, remembering the conversation she overheard just now."That gives me two hours to leave this place and Seoul."

She still had around some money in her bank account. That should be enough for her to get to Busan, where one of her old friends is living.

The hardest part is how she's going to get out of here.

Jisoo quickly ducked behind one of the pillars as she saw a servant passing by.

Once the coast is clear, she ran out. 

She hid behind a bush as a car came in through the gates. Once the car is gone, she quickly ran out before the gates close.

Jisoo kept running before stopping at a convenience store. She let out a sigh as the cool air hit her face.

She was free.

An hour later at a coffee shop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter