1.1

Bound by Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jisoo!"Yerin called out ot the raven-haired girl that was stacking up boxes containing small coloured flags.

"Yes?"Jisoo looked up, while running a hand across her forehead to wipe away the droplets of sweat forming.

"I need to pop out for a second,"Yerin said."Jinu has some problem with distributing the clothes apparently." Yerin rolled her eyes.

Jisoo laughed and nodded as Yerin left her alone in the store room.

Minutes passed as Jisoo continued clearing up the room.

Suddenly, she heard the door slam shut and a pair of footsteps nearing her.

She turned to see who it was but was immediately pinned against the wall by the tall, broad figure.

"Jisoo."The man smirked as he towered over, that a shadow was cast across Jisoo's face.

Jisoo felt herself trembling, but forced herself to look him in the eye. She will never let this filthy scumbag have the satisfaction of seeing her afraid.

"I still have two days till the deadline, Mr. Oh."Jisoo gritted her teeth as she glared at him.

"I am very well-aware of the deadline, Jisoo."Sehun said, as he leaned in closer to her. "God, what is that scent you use? It makes me so..riled up."

Jisoo pushed him away and slapped him, only to have both of her hands being pinned up against the wall by one of Sehun's hands while the other grabbed her face forcefully, causing Jisoo to look into his cold, dark orbs.

"."Sehun said quietly, his voice ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter