03:

91 days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day is a pretty normal day for everyone with their regular classes, assignments that they have to do and research papers that are almost due. Everything is the same except for Seulgi who's sitting beside Irene in the library as she accompanies her.

 

Seulgi always keeps a distance from Irene, she kept on thinking that Irene might hear her heartbeat so she always keeps a little distance between them and for the sake of her heart " what's the problem? " Seulgi asked when Irene scowled as she looks at her.

 

" can you stop that? " Irene said and looked at Seulgi's hand. Seulgi realized that she's been cracking her knuckles " ah sorry, did the sound of it distracts you? It sort of became my habit, sorry " Seulgi immediately apologizes.

 

" it's not about the sound, it just keeps me thinking that you might break your finger " Irene frowns a lot more " stop doing that " she repeated. 

 

Seulgi's favorite expression of Irene might be her smiling face but this expression of Irene, with her eyebrows, almost meeting each other and her forehead creasing— Seulgi finds that adorable. 

 

" I can't promise that I won't do it again but I will try to stop myself " Seulgi said but Irene's not buying that and so the older girl grabbed Seulgi's right hand, intertwining their fingers.

 

Seulgi's face immediately turned into a ripe tomato color and her heart beat increase a lot more with the sudden skinship.

 

" I'll hold your hand so I can be sure you won't do it again " Irene smiled " but it will just make me want to do it again because that way you'll have to hold my hand " Seulgi shyly responded and with that, its the older girl's face turn to turn bright red— this naive girl with a flowery mouth that can swoon everyone around.

 

" pabo " Irene said and immediately let go of Seulgi's hand, it lowkey made Seulgi regret what she just said.

 

The quiet atmosphere between the two broke when Seulgi's phone rang, Irene stopped from what she's doing and rested her chin on her palm as she looks at Seulgi " sorry it's my alarm " Seulgi said and immediately turned her phone off.

 

Seulgi took out a medicine pill case and her tumbler " why do you always take those? " Irene curiously asked " it's my vitamins, I like being healthy " Seulgi smiled.

 

The day has ended pretty fast, Seulgi wished for the time to slow down but the contrary of it happened, the time is running out fast whenever she's with Irene. 

 

Seulgi sighed to herself and dropped her bag on the ground as she flaps herself into the couch. She stared at the ceiling and began to realize how lifeless her home is " I want to sleep over to Irene's place " she murmurs.

 

Seulgi's house is surely much bigger than Irene's apartment but aside from that difference, the ambiance of the two places is very different as well. Irene's apartment seems to be lively like there's someone really living in there while Seulgi's house feels empty and lonely like there's no one's staying in that place.

 

Her eyes caught a glimpse of a dice that's in the center table, Seulgi got up and took it into her hands. It's the dice that she's been using to decide for her life— when the dice turn to the 6 spots " oh... it didn't again " Seulgi murmured when only 3 spots appeared.

 

Seulgi stood up and left the dice on the center table after she threw it and went to her room. The dice is like a decision for Seulgi, she'll throw it every once in a while and if the 6 spots happen to appear— she'll kill herself. 

 

Seulgi seemed to be someone who will always have a smile on her face,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter