01:

91 days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life is very short, amazingly short for everyone's case— rich or poor, beautiful or not, intelligent or an idiot. God gave us equal time to live on but sometimes it just happens that some people go earlier than others, having no choice but to abandon people who love them. They may be physically absent from this earth but they remain a star who will always guide their loved ones from above.

 

Seulgi gulped exactly three times before taking a deep breath as she continues to walk on where the love of her life is sitting in. She already took pills to calm her nerves beforehand, but her heart is still raging inside her ribcage, wanting to go out and stop her from what she's about to do " uhhh... " she softly said, getting the attention of the three girls, but her eyes were mainly focused on Irene who's already looking weirdly at her.

 

" yes? " Joy frowned as she looks at Seulgi weirdly " what can we help you? " Yeri asked as well and the same as her friends, she looks weirdly at Seulgi who's having cold sweats as if she's about to confess about being a culprit for some unsolved murder case.

 

Seulgi sighed for the last time before making a brave face " I want to tell Irene " she paused for a second when she saw Irene's eyes glued on her. She always gets drawn into Irene's beauty that sometimes her words twist up and there were times where she would forget how to breathe, but today is not the right time to have her words twisted up " Irene Bae! " she shouted " please go out with me! "

 

The moment Seulgi shouted that the busy cafeteria fell into silence, the students that are eating almost spit out their foods, some who are carrying their tray almost tripped— everybody was awed by the courage that Kang Seulgi displayed, asking a Bae Irene to go out with her.

 

Basically, Bae Irene is someone who everyone wants to be with. The girl is the dream girl of the whole campus for her intelligence, ethereal beauty, well-mannered and adds up the fact that Irene came from a decent family— she was branded as the 'perfect girl'.

 

Irene placed down her spoon and rested her chin on her palm as she looked at the girl who promptly asked her to go out " why should I go out with you? " Irene calmly asked like she's interviewing an applicant for her new company.

 

Irene's eyes made Seulgi gulp. Everyone is intimidated by Irene, even her own teachers do! And so, she is expecting for Seulgi to just run away from her after that question she just dropped, but Seulgi isn't backing down.

 

" because I like you " Seulgi curled her toes inside her shoes, she can't believe she's actually saying those things to Irene. She's nervous as hell that she felt like her heart would go out of her rib cage, but she remained composed— well as much as she can " please go out with me! " Seulgi repeated.

 

Irene's lips curved as her smile began to be visible " I don't even know your name " she bluntly said. Seulgi is a nobody, the people who know her around the university can be counted by fingers while Irene is statuesque that everyone knows.

 

Being asked by someone who suddenly popped in front of you might be weird as hell, but Seulgi is determined " I'm Seulgi, Kang Seulgi! " she bravely introduced herself.

 

Seulgi is well aware that their status is no way can be near to each other— if you will compare them by means of art, Irene would be that one billion worth artwork in bidding while Seulgi is that artwork of a grade three student that got a C-.

 

Irene stood up from her seat and so her two friends. Seulgi is clearly being rejected but she's not giving up just yet, not when she can still s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter