Three

Trail Of Reminiscence [ChanSoo fanfiction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where's Young Mi, Jongdae? I didn't see her since I came to work."

"Young Mi had something outside. She will be here anytime." Then the front door was opened by someone. It was Young Mi.

"Good morning, Young Mi!" I greeted her. She smiled back at me.

"Morning, Chanyeol! Morning to you too, Jongdae and Minseok oppa!"

"Morning too! But..where is Sehun?" Minseok hyung asked her.

"You know him. He going out with his friends." Before she continued her talk, I cut it.

"Is Sehun your boyfriend? He looks young." Everyone laughed at me. What? I'm just asking!

"No, Park Chanyeol. He's my little brother. Oh Young Mi..Oh Sehun." She explained. Oh God, I am so embarrassed!

We continued our job. Today, this bakery was almost full. I can see how happy Young Mi was. Even though it was a bit chaos in the kitchen but everybody managed to catch up. The bakery closed by evening. I mind to stay back to mop the floor so Young Mi left me the bakery's key. While I was mopping the kitchen floor, I sang a song to entertain myself.

"Such a good voice you have." Kyungsoo appeared. He sat on one of the chair.

"Yeah..thanks for the praise!" I ignored him.

"Wow..this place was so beautiful! You're so lucky to be here!" his eyes was busier than his act. Then, I heard someone entered from the front door.

"Chanyeol, where are you?" it was Young Mi. I walked out from the kitchen and rushed into her.

"Yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter