Four

Trail Of Reminiscence [ChanSoo fanfiction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Kyungsoo saw Young Mi, he always followed Chanyeol to the bakery. He will just stared at Young Mi all day long.

"That guy is really in love with Young Mi. Luckily he just a ghost." Chanyeol muttered.

"Ghost? Where?" out from nowhere, Sehun was next to him.

"You are, Sehun. Now, go away!" Sehun rolled his eyes and stepped away. There was a few customers left before they closed. As the last customer left, the bakery is closed.

"Goodbye everyone! See you tomorrow!" Minseok hyung and Jongdae bid a goodbye to the rest of them and left.

"So, I'll go first. Goodbye, Young Mi!"

"Wait!" Young Mi run into him.

"I noticed that you always take a cab. If you don't mind, may I drive you home?" he grinned.

"Don't.." Kyungsoo whispered to his ears.

"Why not?" Chanyeol replied with a low voice.

"Err.. shall we?" without thinking any longer, Chanyeol agreed and followed Young Mi to her car. Young Mi asked Sehun to take the back seat and Chanyeol sit beside her. All the way to his house, both of them just remain silent. Sehun already fall asleep, beside Kyungsoo at the back. His wide eyes never stop glaring at Chanyeol through the front mirror.

"So, this is the way to your home? Such a coincidence! Maybe after this I can pick you and go together to the workplace since we're at the same way!" Young Mi look excited.

"Why does this road she had to mention? It was my nightmare, you know!" Kyungsoo turned his face to Young Mi. Chanyeol laughed.

"Why do you laugh?" Young Mi confused.

"Err..nothing. It was funny because...I never saw you in this area." Chanyeol smirked to Kyungsoo at the back. Kyungsoo sling his both hands and lean against the back seat. They're finally arrived. Chanyeol thanks to Young Mi and she drove away.

"Enough with your smile, you jerk!"

"What about you? Smiling all day long looking at her. What was that?"

"She can't see me anyway so it is okay for me but for you, you're not!"

"What the actual-fine!" Chanyeol stomped away and entered the house.

"Just do what you wish. You'll regret it, hahaha!"

****

It is a weekend. Chanyeol just lying down on the couch while playing with his phone. He doesn't have any plan to go out because he was too lazy about it. Resting at home while watching television was a heaven!

"Yeol, want to go out with me? I want to introduce you to someone." Baekhyun fixed his shirt in front of the mirror.

"Who? Your girlfriend? No, thanks! Say hello to her! And say to her, whenever she came here, don't just broug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter