One

Trail Of Reminiscence [ChanSoo fanfiction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He bowed 90 degrees in front of the man's picture. Then he put a bouquet of white flower before he bowed again.

"I'm so sorry, sir. It was all my fault.." he barely held his tears.

"If I not drunk that night, you probably still alive now. I am really sorry.." he finally burst in deep cry. Then, he felt someone tapped his shoulder from the back.

"Grip yourself, Chanyeol! You'd done this almost everyday! You should live your life, not like this! Just let it go. You can't be like this forever.." Baekhyun voiced it out. He can't bear to see his friend became like this. It's been almost a week now.

"What do you know? I felt so damn inside. I had killed somebody! My life was so unfair. My girlfriend just broke up with me, I'm still unemployed and now, somebody died because of me!" Baekhyun took a deep sigh before he pulled Chanyeol into his arms and rubbed his back reassuringly. Chanyeol was already sunk in tears.

"I'm sorry, Yeol. Come, let's go home." They both walked towards the car. This time, Baekhyun is the one who in charge of driving since Chanyeol's license was suspended because of the accident. For all the way back, Chanyeol just keep silent while looking through the window until he suddenly shouted,

"Stop!" it get Baekhyun surprised before he pulled over at the roadside. Chanyeol get down from the car.

"Let me alone here. I'll just walk from here. It's not far anyway.."

"If you say so. Don't come back late!" Baekhyun then leave Chanyeol and continue his way. After Chanyeol make sure that Baekhyun was really leave, he walked slowly along the roadside. This was the road lane where the accident happened. He still can't forget about it...

That night,

"Arghh!! What have I done?!" he pulled his hair over frustration. He then slowly get off from his car and took a slight peek in front of his car. He covered his mouth due to shock.

"Blood..blood..everywhere.." he flustered. A man lied down on the road with half of his face covered by blood due to the injury on the head. He knelt down beside the man. Then he spotted that the man was barely breathi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter