Two

Trail Of Reminiscence [ChanSoo fanfiction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Morning, Yeollie!" Baekhyun was at the kitchen preparing breakfast when he saw Chanyeol came out from his room. Chanyeol then took a sit at the dining table. His eyes were still shut and his hair was messy.

"Wake up, you sleepy head! Come, let's eat!" Baekhyun put a plate of toast and two sausages in front of him.

"Only this? Okay.." Chanyeol grabbed one toast and put it in his mouth. Baekhyun knocked the table.

"So, Mr. Chanyeol... what happened last night? You look so terrified. Why? Did that 'Kyungsoo' disturbing you?" Chanyeol almost get chocked and Baekhyun passed him a glass of milk.

"Why did you said that?"

"Just in case, haha! I'm just kidding, dude! Don't take it so serious! How can a dead person come back to life.." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Yeah..it doesn't make any sense right?" but deep in his thought, it really make sense! Kyungsoo keep disturbing him last night. That is the reason he don't get enough sleep. Once he finished his breakfast, he went to wash up and get ready to go out.

"Where do you want to go?"

"To find a job.." then he out from the house, leave Baekhyun behind.

"Oh wow.. I bet he was really got disturbed by the ghost. Suddenly want to find a job was a bit shocked but..it was a relieved!" Baekhyun make his way to his room.

 

Chanyeol

 

I'd tried to find a job but I couldn't find any one of it. Why it was so hard! It almost lunch time now and my stomach already grumbling. I walked down the road before I found a shop. It's a bakery actually. Well, I am so hungry right now.

"Hello? Anyone's here?" the bakery seems to be empty but it was opened. I walked in and took a look around.

"Oh, hello! May I help you?" A young lady came out from the kitchen.

"Sure! Let me take a look first. Can I have that chocolate bun? And the tuna sandwich too! And also..one iced Americano please!" I make an order then I took a sit. In a few minutes, the young lady came again to me with my order.

"Excuse me, miss. Can I ask you something?" The young lady stop and turned to face me.

"Yes you may."

"By any chance, do you need a new worker? I mean..do you have any job vacan.." Be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter