I'm With You

Nobody Compares (I Love You the Most)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'..What?!'

Yerin's voice rang out loudly and rather surprised as she received a call from Umji. 

 

Last night, Sowon and her had a good time after finally knowing each other more than names, safe to say, they have indeed found a new friendship with each other. Knowing what the older girl has been going through these past few weeks have caused Yerin to feel concerned and worry about her situation, she can't help but feel sympathy for her friend. She felt, she needed to be with Sowon in her own little ways, after all, that's what friends do. And today was the day when her friend will meet the witness who has said to have information about the night of Nayeon's disappearance. 

 

Yerin then ended the call and quickly went out from her room, she was supposed to hand in her resume to a new company she's trying to apply for but her destination seemed to be somewhere different now. She rode on her motorcycle as her heart was beating loud with worried thoughts on her mind. 

 

Meanwhile. 



Sowon's parents, Eunha and Umji are all gathered together, they were standing in a room that's filled with a lot of people, with sorrow on their faces. The family can't help but cry at the sight of something they prayed would never happen. Sowon's mother was pulling Sowon away from the hands of the policemen who are dragging her outside the trial room. She was now handcuffed. 

 

 

'Sojung-ah! (crying) We'll get you out! I promise, Sojung-ah! Please be strong..' Sowon's mom had tears flowing so heavily from her eyes. 

 

 

 

'Moooom! I don't want to be there! I did not do anything! Moooom!' Sowon cried almost on her knees as the men in uniform still pulling her away. 'Dad! Help me!! Help me!' She continued whining. 

 

 

'Calm down..calm down, we'll find a way about it..' Her dad uttered as her daughter was finally out of the noisy room. 

 

 

'Please take care of her!' Her mom shouted. 

 

 

 

'Moooooooom!' 
 


__
Yerin was already around the district court, but the police car where Sowon was, passed on the other side of the building, not giving Yerin a chance to atleast Sowon. But fortunately, she saw Umji and Sowon's family as they went out of the building who's on their way to the police station where Sowon will be detained. 

 

'Umji-yah!' She called out, getting off from her vehicle. 

'Unnie!' 

 

 

Umji then turned her head to the Kim family, saying she'll follow after talking to Yerin. She then walked closer to her. 
 

 

'Unnie! Sowon unnie..'
 

'Umji-yah..so, it is true?' 

Umji nodded sadly with tears in her eyes, Yerin then hugged her. 

'Shhh..' She can only caress the younger girl's back to comfort her from the sudden turn of events.

 

'Unnie! (sobs) We have to be there..I'm sorry I suddenly informed you about it, I was just really so worried and disappointed and I know that you and Sowon unnie are friends now and I thought that you should also know. (sobs) Umji then hugged Yerin more tightly. 
 

 


'It's ok, it's ok, but for now, let's follow them.. I am sure Sowon is so scared right now..' 

 

The two girls then rode on their own vehicles driving their way to the place where Sowon was most scared about. 

__
On the car. 

'Mom, dad, what do we do now?' Eunha asked worriedly. 

'I will make an appeal on court, this can't be possible, that witness is insane!' Sowon's dad replied angrily. 

 

'Honey, let's get out Sowon out there fast! She can't be in jail! (cries) My poor daughter..' Eunha then hugged her mother. 

 

'Of course we will, this will cause trouble for our family, this will be on the news and I can't afford to let the image of our  family be stained! This is so shameful!' 

 

'Yah! Honey! Your daughter is in jail and that's what your thinking?! You're supposed to act as a father now not .. not being a businessman!' 

 

'This will not happen if your daughter didn't go to that stupid condo! Do you know how embarrassing this is for our family!? What will others think of us? A business tycoon in Korea has her daughter in jail for killing her girlfriend?! Do you know how embarrassing that is?! This will cause us to have a bad reputation!' Mr. Kim continues to shout. 

 

'You only think about yourself!' 

 

 

 

'Mom! Dad! Stop! Now's not the right time to fight about that! We should think about Sowon-unnie first!' Eunha blurted out at her parents in despair.
 


The Kim family then became silent. All of their minds filled with thoughts of Sowon. 

__
Meanwhile at the witness room after the trial. 
 

 

 


'HAHAHAHA! Finally! That arrogant Mr. Kim will be ruined! You did your job well!' An old man who is as old as Sowon's father laughed in success while tapping the shoulder of the witness. 
 


'Mr. Im..I did my part..now it's time for you to return the favor.' The unknown witness said rather determined. 

 

 

'Don't worry.. I'll keep my word. The Kim family will for sure appeal after this, you must keep your composure and be consistent will your statement.. we can't get this wrong. So don't think about anything else, focus on the upcoming trials..' The old man said as he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter