Chapter 3 photo

A Gift of A Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Nice picture kookie-ah" Jin thumbs up and mocked the photo that Jungkook tooked.
" I feel guity to asked such childish request.."
Jungkook just shurgged and narrowed his eyes towards me.

"I-I am sorry..." gloomy, looked down reflecting on my own behavior. " No.. No.. No.. I should be the one apologize. I didn't think you guys would argued so much" feels bad  towards us.

" Looked at this! I was slow in pushing the shutter a-and then he got mad at me. And when I had nice smile, he purposely make it blurry." I hissed and gave death glare to that evil raven haired male.

Jin looked at Y/n who's suddenly laughing off. " Since our faces looked funny, we laughed a lot after we took this pictures." excitedly tone, Jin wandered and asked " Was it fun?" with a low sweet voice. Waiting for the answers from the cheerful female with a wide smile.

 

" Eh!?" then suddenly the words Jin said before was playing on my my mind " I do want to date you Y/n-ah" because he said so, I don't to make him sad so " O-of course not! Its will be more fun if I go with you jinnie-ah! Kookie-ah is such a brats, so troublesome!!" slaped his shoulder playfully.
" Are you talking about yourself??" Jungkook grunted, pushed me away and walked to the windows. " Kookie don't be harsh" Jin sighed.

" You do looked ugly in this picture." He chuckled and mocked me as he was leaning his back on the window frame. " Yahhhh..!! " turns around and.. "What is it!?" Jungkook stared at me with his dark doe eyes.

" I-it nothing. N-never mind." sit down to the chair beside the bed and burried my face which already red as tomato to my arms which was on the bed. Why am I suddenly feel nervous just being around Jungkook??

As Jungkook looked at the photos that he takes, he feel curious what would Jin answer if he ask... " Hey,  Jin what so great about this girl anyway?" ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter