Chapter 2 Meet

A Gift of A Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was in his room, then he looked outside the balcony and thinks maybe he need some fresh air, so he get up from bed and walk towards outside. He stopped to see the view, its is breathtaking, the stars twinkled above, giving the light to humans that live on earth. Just by staring at the star make him feel at peace and calm. While he was staring the view, his mind suddenly wandered off to his brother sudden request.

" Hey little brother, can both of you two date each other and take a photos for me?. I will have fun just looking at those photos."  Jin spoke up.

The words kept playing in his mind, and he just wanted to ignored it but its hard. He sighed as he ruffled his hair, take his phone and started to messages Y/n.

[ To: Ugly Beasty]
  Hey, lets meet up tomorrow after school.
From: Jungkook

[To: Devil Kookie]
  Okay. Lets meet at Deominseu Cafe.
From: Y/n

"wish this is gonna end soon, hoped this feeling will faded" he grunted to himself, stayed outside for a while before went back inside and sleep.

" Here you go, one ice cappocino for you babe." Namjoon sit down across me and winked as he handed me my coffee. I giggled a little and thanks him " Thank you my dear brother." We were at one of ours favourite cafe in down town waiting for someone, no actually Im the one that waiting for someone.

" Are you sure it fine? I mean I can just cancel with my friend, if you really want me to." he took a quick glanced at me as he take a sip of his coffee, I just blankly stared at him until he snapped me from my own thought. " Hey, are you even listen to me??"  his face already inches from me " uhm.. Y-yeah. I think you should go now, they already waiting for you." shove him lightly on shoulder and pointed with my head towards his friends who already outside the cafe.
"Ohh.. Okay then I will take my leave then. Don't be late, and have nice date" tease me as he ruffles my hair lightly and showing his dimple. "Yah..!! I told you it not a date. Its not even a real date" I pouted and cross my arms on my chest as I lean my back to the chair. He chuckled , shake his head as he walk to the door looked back at me said  " Okay, okay.. But please do have a nice walks then." I just nodded and smile widely at him as wave my hand to his friends who's wave back at me.

" Oh..!! Hey, over here Jungkook!." waving my hand up, Jungkook saw me and frowned as came to my table with his drinks.
" It feels kind of strange to meet outside of the hospital, huh..?" as I feel nervoused, totally awkward of course we never being alone just the two of us. He do looked great on his school uniform, with his sharp jawline, black doe eyes, pointing nose and his raven haired.
" Not really.." He answer emotionless, no feeling on it with his cold voice as he sat on the chair infront of me. I was kind of naive to getting my hopes up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter