Chapter 1 Request

A Gift of A Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Wake up!! Or you gonna be late for school, Y/N." My brother, Namjoon attempts to wake me up.
" Kim Y/n, Wake up!!" he shouts. It looked like no use, he start to mumble to himself.
" Yah, Kim Y/n.... You little...... Wake up!!!" oh, I guess I should wake up, don't want to make him angry.
I open my eyes and sees he smile sweetly, showing his dimple. "At last, this little missy get up. Go get ready, and ours breakfast all ready waits for us.." he says happily, and went downstairs.
I get up and starting to do my morning routine before getting ready for school.

"Good morning sweety" mom say as she put a plate on table.
"Good morning mom" kind of habits to kiss her on cheeks every morning before sitting down.
"Oh my, its Pancakes.... Love you mom." Namjoon just chuckles and start dig in his breakfast.
" Hey, joonie. Im gonna be late, so don't wait for me cause...." he cut me and say " Going to hospital? Then do send my regard and say hi for me okay, don't be home to late." I just nodded.
On our way to school,  I saw a bakery and remember he said once that he loves to eat macaroons, guess I will buy before visiting him.

" Can I have 5 of this mocha flavour and 5 of strawberry flavour." The worker just smile and nodded her head as she pack my orders.

I was running and why?? Of course because it been a weeks since we last meet, cause of my examed and I can't wait to see his reaction when he saw this tasty macaroons.

At the hospital, I was just about to open the door and bumped to someone and it.. " Ackkk... Im so sorry..." As I bowed and looked up at him. " Oh.. Hey, Jin."  Before he can say a word I rushed and looked around if that person was there..  " Hurry up, I bought Your favourite macaroons and let eat before that evil came." he chuckles then smile widely and say " Thank you  Y/n."  suddenly I heard someone called my name.

" Y/n-ah?? What wrong? you should just come inside " a voice that came from behind me and that definitely him I mean, yeaaahhh him.


" Eh... Oh, oh, ttt...." Turns around tilted my head up and yeah sure that the evil I am talking about.

His eyes widened and grinned evily as both of his hand leaning on between the door frame.  " Oh, may I know who is that evil you're talking about??" I gulped and smile awkwardly. " Can I just dissappeared right now." mumble to myself as hit my own head repeatly.

" I will confiscate this cause you called me evil and here you go Jin hyung this yours." He snatch the macaroon and start eating with Jin as walk toward Jin's bed. Jin looked a little confused and a little guilty so he share some with me.

"Aigooo, that brother of mine. Here Y/n-ah eat this." Jin just sighed and come cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter