t e a s e r 一 p r e v i e w 1

✌ p l a y g i r l s ╎ jyp entertainment female trainees〈 apply now 〉
p r e v i e w one
the original seven
the same old day again in jyp training rooms, there were the smaller and bigger ones but each of them blasted with music different from another, most notably were the ones which occupied the 2 female teams, 2 male teams and few soloists, they were preparing for something important. each months, jyp will hold a monthly evaluation but this will only be recorded on camera inside the secluded place, so to discover one's star quality, quoted by jyp himself, a showcase will be held each years with only few selected trainees taking part in, the trainees that passed the certain skills standard made by the company. this time, a group will be picked and debuted through this showcase.
 
for the 7 girls in one of the closed space, a new day feel far away from them and they hope it will change, especially for the ones who had stay in the same spots for longer. some of them are sick of it, some of them are getting tired already. the icona pop's song blasted through the speakers for the nth times of that day, uncountable since the first time they decided to go with the song. they are one of the strongest candidates to compete in the event that will be happening in a week's time, besides one of the male teamS.
 
multiple strong steps hitted the floor creating the sound of impetuous passion with controlled teamwork, perhaps the pain and agony too. the girls danced and sang along to the english song, some with clearer perfect english but some with more distinguised accents. out of breath, some still able to control their facial expressions while some doesn't look like they enjoy the long hours of practices.
 
the 3 minutes ended with a girl with a certain aura commanded against the intro of the song that already playing as they put it on loop. "lets take a break for 3 minutes" she said before walking toward the electronic device and pressed the pause button on the audio player. the girls wandered before settling down, a girl leaned against the wall with legs straighten on the floor, struggling to open her bottle of water, the one with knees against chest noticed her and took the bottle from her hand, opening it with ease. she grinned sheepishly, "thank you, man."
 
a girl sprawled in the middle of the room like a starfish, another girl laid parallel to her and another attacking both of of them by laying on of their thighs, followed with some screams and snickers. "yaaa!" the bolder one shrieked only to be yelled back. "Yaaa? you're talking informal already?" "i- i mean yaaahoo~ unnie, what are you doing? you gonna flattened us like papers." which the older one shrugged.
 
the girl who ordered the rest for a break looked at them in amused before turning toward a quieter member who also looking at the same scenery, her legs folded indian style, chuckling quietly. she approached her, remembered something. "hey, at this part, you need to moved like this a little." she said casually while demonstrating half heartedly, still standing up. "ah nae."
 
the one who had finished her drink, thanks to the girl besides her interjected. "please show us so we can follow." "no, let's do that together, later." the standing girl smiled, sensing the mischievous request. "i need my rest too~" she whined and squated down, hugging the closest girl who accepted her friendly gesture. the room then erupted with various complaints and laughters. they knew that they believe in each other, as long as they holding hands as they are walking, the pain won't be severe.