c h e a t s h e e t

✌ p l a y g i r l s ╎ jyp entertainment female trainees〈 apply now 〉
✌ p l a y g i r l s
cheatsheet
SHE IS SO BASIC
ONLY IDOL FACECLAIM ALLOWED. THIS MEAN SHE CAN BE FROM KPOP, JPOP TO CPOP, AS LONG AS THE FACECLAIM SUITS THE CHARACTER. jyp idols are not allowed.
ANY ASIAN ETHNICITY ALLOWED. THIS MEAN SHE CAN BE A KOREAN, JAPANESE OR CHINESE, I PREFER FULL ETHNICITY OVER HALF ETHNICITY UNLESS SHE'S HALF CAUCASIAN. WITH THIS BROUGHT UP, I PREFER MORE KOREAN IN THS GROUP AND ONE HALF CAUCASIAN AT LEAST.
AGE RANGE FROM 1998 TO 2002. FREAKING YOUNG, I KNOW! BUT ACCORDING TO MY RESEARCH, THE OLDEST JYP FEMALE TRAINEE IS 1999 AND THE YOUNGEST IS 2003, TO DATE. I JUST CHANGE THEM SLIGHTLY FOR REASONS.SO THE GROUP MEMBERS GOING TO AGE FROM 20 TO 16.
APPEARANCE AND FASHION. I ONLY NEED BASIC EXPLANATION ON THEIR APPEARANCE AS I'M GOING TO ASSUME THEY LOOK SIMILAR TO THEIR FACECLAIMS UNLESS YOU WANNA TELL ME THE AMOUNT OF THEIR PIERCINGS AND WHATNOT. FOR THE FASHION SECTION, PLEASE DESCRIBE HER STYLE AND HOW SHE USUALLY DRESSED.
INSIDE IS A PUZZLE
PERSONALITY. I NEED 3 POSITIVE TRAITS AND 3 NEGATIVE TRAITS. BUT FEEL FREE TO ADD THE NEUTRAL TRAITS AND MORE. 2 PARAGRAPHS OF ELABORATION IS NEEDED BUT MORE IS WELCOMED.
BACKGROUND. I NEED AT LEAST ONE PARAGRAPHS OF THIS. YOU SEE, I'M NOT GOING TO FORCED YOU TO WRITE SO MUCH AS LONG AS EVERYTHING'S ENOUGH. IF YOU THINK ONE ISN'T ENOUGH, ADD MORE PARAGRAPHS. BUT REMEMBER A 2002 WON'T HAVE A LONG WRITTEN ESSAY ABOUT HER.
RELATIONSHIPS. ONLY ADD THE IMPORTANT PEOPLE HERE, IF YOU THINK HER PARENT AREN'T IMPORTANT FOR THIS STORY, THEN DON'T. IDOL BLOOD IS ALLOWED BUT DON'T USE SOMEONE WHO'S EXTREMELY POPULAR AS I ALREADY TAKE DARA AND CHEONDUNG AS MY CHARACTER'S SIBLINGS. I'M SORRY, WE CAN'T HAVE JUNG SISTERS AND KANG DANIEL'S SISTER TOGETHER WITH HER TT. THIS APP WON'T HAVE LOVE INTEREST SECTION BECAUSE THEY'RE WAY TOO YOUNG, DUDE. FEEL FREE TO ADD EXES OR CRUSHES THOUGH, MAYBE WE CAN WORK ON SOMETHING. FEEL FREE TO ADD RIVAL AND HOW SHE INTERACTS WITH THE MEMBERS TOO. RIVAL AND CRUSHES CAN BE THEIR OWN GROUPMATES, EVEN My CHARACTER.
AS OF THE STAGE
TALENT. THESE GIRLS GOING TO BE SEPERATED INTO 3 GROUPS OF VOCAL, DANCE AND RAP. THEY'RE ONLY GOING TO HAVE ONE MAIN TALENT THUS ONE TALENT TWIN FOR EVERYTHING. YOU'RE LUCKY IF YOUR TALENT IS RAP AND USING PRISTIN'S XIYEON AS TALENT TWIN BECAUSE THAT'S MEAN YOU CAN ALSO DANCE LIKE A BOSS AND SING LIKE AN ANGEL.
TRAINEE. A SIMPLE ELABORATION OF HER TRAINEE YEARS IS APPRECIATED.
MORE THAN IS USUAL OR EXPECTED
TAKEN stuffs. jisoo as faceclaim, jisoo as talent twin, one vocal position is taken, sandara and sanghyun as siblings. eunha as faceclaim, kei as talent twin, one vocal position is taken.
bonus points. i love faces from blackpink, gfriend, pristin, dia, momoland, gugudan, wjsn, wekimeki, loona, fromis, lovelyz, ex ioi, 48groups, hello project, e girls. pretty apps. following the cheatsheet and plotlines.
extra information. i need a co author to assist me, someone with experiences. but you don't need to write, just guide me through the story execution and checks for any mistakes if i have them. my co author can have a character in if she want to. this is as my thanks token.
password. theme the group should experiment with. for example funky, cutesy or girlish.