r e v i e w s

✌ p l a y g i r l s ╎ jyp entertainment female trainees〈 apply now 〉
✌ p l a yg i r l s
reviews
dianathis is park danilyn also known as park dani. the youngest out of the 4 park siblings, SANdara, doorami, sanghyun and herself. her app is still wip! but feel free to add her in your app and you can always pm or comment for futher inquiries ;)
park danilyn
vanilla
chosen
dianahello ami! thank you for applying! ah let me keep everything neat and short, i love yuna, i love how she's coming from different background, reading her birth place and hometown, i already found her special. i love how you keep her as full korean.
rather than anything big, i'm just confused with her quote, i thought she gonna be a fashionista or something so i can't help but to feel something's off with her fahion section. i would like to suggest you to change her quote, 'i dress to kill tastefully' THO.
another one is her fc, yein and umji is definitely adorable. they fit the catagories except for the short hair mentioned. i suggest you to change her fc to someone who is more familiar with the short hair look. examples jin (destiny era), sinb (navillera era) or eunha?
ENLIGHTEN ME, YUNA'S SNARKY AND CYNICAL SIDE IS ONLY THERE WHEN SHE'S SAD, RIGHT? SHE SMH REMIND ME OF MY OWN CHARA :( WHICH IS A GOOD THING TBH
FOR HOW SHE GOT SCOUTED THO, I THINK IT WILL BE BETTER IF IT'S THE COMPANY ITSELF GIVING THE AUDITION DATE FOR YUNA, BECAUSE WELL, THEY'RE THE BIGGER COMPANY HERE, IT'LL BE LOGICAL IF THEY DECIDE THE DATE.
AFTER RE-READING, I UNDERSTAND HOW HER DREAM CHANGED FROM BECOMING AN EGYPTOLOGIST TO AN IDOL. I THINK THAT BECAUSE MUSIC HELP HER TO COPE UP DURING BAD TIMES WHEN SHE FIRST COME TO KOREA?
other than that i love yuna and thank you : D
oh yuna
caramel
chosen
dianahello kiana! thank you for applying! omg this gonna be a long ride isn't it? but i love the effort and i'm going to spend my sweet time on this. let's the review begin!
lemme just say, i love her from the minute i saw the top pictures and her quotes! should i made a banana ice cream instead of strawberrry? xd
not an error but, i prefer if the fc is someone younger than 92liner? perhaps 94liner below? but i can't see anything majorly wrong with hani so this is up to you ^^
starting from her personality down to your password, i've been blown away, by you and mirae. dude,
in short, i love mirae so much and thank you for taking your time and applying for this, kiana <3 i'm so sorry if this is too short! i've been blown and there's nothing i can say asdfghjkl
park mirae
strawberry
accepted
dianahello dear deer! thank your for applying for this story, i'm ecstatic to review your app now! BUT BEFRE THAT, LEMME SAY THIS, I LOVE HOW SIMPLIFied AND PRETTY YOUR APP IS, DID YOU MADE IT? HOW PRETTY ; ;
THIS REvIEW GONNA BE SHORT AND NEAT WHERE I ONLY POINT OUT YOUR ERRORS/ or not, ALRIGHT? LET'S START!
HER BASIC LOOK GREAT. I'M LOVING JANE AS HER FC ANW!
YOU'RE A GREAT WRITER, THAT what I PICK UP FROM READING THE PERSONALITY AND BACKGROUND PARTs. I'M SUDDENLY CONSCIOUS OVER MINE!
small erros that doesn't deserve to drag your status into pending, she's in jyp since twenty sixteen, yes?
i love love love your application, once again, thank you for applying, i'm flattered you chose mine after quite a long time xd 
noh hyunwoo
chocolate
accepted
dianahello yeon dear! thank you for applying, ah i'm thankful to be able to review 2 apps today! i will keep everything short and sweet, alright?
first and foremost, i absolutely love your faceclaim, her smile, her eyesmile, such a sunshine!
but, may i ask you to describe her childhood life? like maybe a paragraph of after her birth and school?
i'd read that she promised to be a lawyer if she failed in becoming an idol. she must be that intelligent, i cry, i can see that for her love for books.
i think she still need to attend an audition tho, could you pls change that part? getting scouted is alright, but she need to attend an audition after that. the staffs might let her go easily though, so that could be the reason, some outcasted her?
overall, nana is a character i love. thank you for applying and no need to worry, english isn't my main as well, we are similar!
kim nana
chocolate
accepted
dianahello jacky! i'm grateful that you applied for my story! thank you! finally someone from the younger side and who had been known before playgirls been made! i will keep everything short and sweet , okae?
now now, first of all i love the small detail such as she changed her birth name into something else, because we all know how our birthname may not be up to our favor name at times.
i love how you're using clc, she's definitely one of my fav visual, the apple hair eunbin! her closet are of simplicity and it suits her age very well!
her personality, background and fun facts are well thought. again, i love the small details of her parent and sibling, aehyun as well. you included kpop star here, i read them well!
oh right, this is due to my bad explanation perhaps- or i haven't. but somi won't exist in this verse, rocky road will have somi's role instead. she'll be the one who joined sixteen with seolhwa and won #1 in produce 101! so will you mind to change somi into rocky road? since it's part of my fault, i'll accept auntie seol!
mimi is such a great talent twin. it suits seolhwa, she can be the main rapper and the lead dancer, that's if there's no greater dancer, if yes seolhwa will be dragged down and become the main rapper, dancer?
i read her interview well! overall, i love shin seungseol/coughs. once again thank you for applying and for all the wishlists and recommendations!  
nam seolhwa
r. sherbet
accepted
dianahello dada! i'm so sorry for the late review, weekend was fun but a little busy for me- but enough about me, i hope you have a great day and continue to have one after this review! i will keep everything short and sweet, as usual ^^
first and foremost, i love loona and you're the first loona fc, kimlip stfu! you use somin as the back up, everyone been talking that they're look alike! i see what you did here xd
omg her personality, i straight away know that eunmi can be friend with dani! altho dani is older, yknow that doesn't matter! i love her calm collected personality, she is the one who get misunderstood. i love her!
i love her background! her trivias are good, complements her a lot as a whole character!
honestly, i can see how she's close to sinb, eunha and dani. well seperately, all of them have differences but they're savage. her crush on minho is something we can work on! her family are so cuteeee, eunjin as brother!
a rapper and composer, i see where this go, i definitely love her trainee life part! it's somewhat logical!
her interview show who she is, i have fun reading her! i love eunmi, thank you for applying!
kang eunmi
mint c.chip
accepted
dianahello emma unnie!! thank you for applying. i'll do the review shortly and sweetly! 
rocky road using shannon fc, omg if only yknow how much i adore her. her quotes... seems like she's a kind down to earth person despite being one of the popular face, the most popular tbh
i really love her basic, she sounds like a normal girl, get it? even her language fluency, she's closer to her korean side despite her obviously caucasian look?
my heart wrenches at her appearance section, this girl is exhausted but she tried to cover that everytime. her fashion style is sweet. oh but may ask you to add her height and weight? my bad for not added that section tho ;; you won't get into pending list for this!
woah, her personality suits this plotline so much, make me think of some people, idol mostly, this personality definitely suits her.
her background is short but perfect, i can understand her better, you did a great job. ah.... why do my heart keep aches, i feel for her, she is... despite being beautifully polished, kinda pitiful.
her trainee life, i'm glad you added sixteen and produce 101, hayoung is really believable, she did great, i wanna give her a hug!
wys? you did a great job despite this not being the best for you. i love hayoung a lot, thank you so much for applying!
kim hayoung
rocky road
accepted
dianahello rose!! thank you so much for applying and become the second rocky road applicant! i'll start off the review, it gonna be short but sweet, hopefully!
ah i always love the french young lady! the thing about heejin is sometimes she look biracial while sometimes not, whatever the reason is, i think i will believe bella's ethnicity as half french with heejin fc! she gonna be one of the tallest of the group if not the most.
not a huge error but can you pls add a summary of her fashion? i love all the links tbh, her fashion looking lit!
this is amazing, her personality and background are totally different from another rocky road applican't. it all depend on the matter of members compatibility now. i love this optismist girl anw!
talk about good genes, her family are so gorgeous it hurt ; ; i love all of her interactions! but you mentioned umji and daehwi in trivia, will you add them in the relationship section or just change the trivia with seungkwan and vernon? i',m fie either way. this plotline likely to have more idol friends anw.
her struggles with the whole survival shows and temporary groups, how heart broken and deppressing she can be, i feel bad for her. sighs.
i love jeon isabella and honestly all those little things you add on her character. once again, thank you for applying and good luck!!  
jeon isabella
rocky road
accepted
dianahello josi!! thank you so much for applying and becoming the first chocolate chip applicant, we've been waiting for her and you come at the right time! i'll start off the review, it gonna be short and sweet, hopefully! another note, ami had checked yours too but i'll summarize our thoughts :p
her basic looking great there! the fact that she's imperfect in korean, similar to the other non korean twice members when they were still in sixteen eh? i love it!
you got me at the mention of jiwon and chuu. her height and weight omg, she's a smoll baby and ami said she wanna protecc, so am i! i clearly see her fashion direction as well.
sara my child. she gonna listen to what eldest unnie, dani told her her. isn't she? but i also think dani gonna cherish this girl! a valentine baby, as sweet as her, i really can't stop myself from gushing on her! so anw, her personality, background and funfacts are great! 
there's something i gotta point out on her relastionship tho, just one small error, perhaps i wasn't clear enough but. somi won't exist in this story verse, the one who gonna take somi's part is rocky road. so it's either you change somi into rocky road now or later once we get the final members and sara is chosen? 
her trainee section and interview are great as well, she's just a cutie, wait, more than a cutie! we love her! 
thank you again for applying, ah josi, we are happy to see you here and will work hard for the story! we can't wait to start tbh, but still need all plotlines filled in lol
ito sachiko
c. chip
accepted
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas feugiat consequat diam. Maecenas metus. Vivamus diam purus, cursus a, commodo non, facilisis vitae, nulla. Aenean dictum lacinia tortor. Nunc iaculis, nibh non iaculis aliquam, orci felis euismod neque, sed ornare massa mauris sed velit. Nulla pretium mi et risus.
suzy shelton
butter pecan
reviewing
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas feugiat consequat diam. Maecenas metus. Vivamus diam purus, cursus a, commodo non, facilisis vitae, nulla. Aenean dictum lacinia tortor. Nunc iaculis, nibh non iaculis aliquam, orci felis euismod neque, sed ornare massa mauris sed velit. Nulla pretium mi et risus.
FULL NAME
PLOTLINE
APPLICATION
STATUS