u p d a t e s 一 1 8 0 3 0 5

✌ p l a y g i r l s ╎ jyp entertainment female trainees〈 apply now 〉
✌ p l a y g i r l s
updates
180302
hello everyone, it's your author- diana! first of all, i would like to thanks everyone who has subscribed, applied or going to apply. i love all of the characters i'm getting so far and the choosing period gonna be hard, since i'll only accept 8, but it's still too early to say this as there might be change of plan/nodsnods.
in the light of the latest applicant, i'm reminded that i should remind y'all on something important. if you noticed the plotline rainbow sherbet, rocky road and coffee. yes, they're based on the more popular jyp trainees, namely, park chaeryung, jeon somi and shin ryujin. in this verse, this story, they won't exist, the plotlines will be playing their roles instead.
rainbow sherbet is equivalent to park chaeryung who was taken part in kpop star season 4 and sixteen.
rocky rock is equivalent to jeon somi, she took part in sixteen and produce 101, she won the first place and promoted with ioi for a year. this plotline will be slightly complicated than another, smh. she will have more idol friends and popularity more than the other trainees here.
coffee is equivalent to shin ryujin. she took part in mixnine and won the first place for female. but failed to promote with the mixnine female top9 because the male won the competition. she will be the original playgirls' ace, she will have more trainees friends from other companies.
i notice that the older plotlines are filled in with korean characters, so if i may, i would like to ask the applicants to create a bi racial chara for rocky road, an ethnicity, similar or not to somi herself, but with your own twist ofc. the chocolate chip and butter pecan plotline can be chinese or japanese or thai or filipino, i prefer them to be the foreigner duos of the group! last but not least if you can make rocky road, coffee and butter pecan as the actresses of the group.
before i end this, i would love to say that you can apply more than once here, this will give you a better chance to be in the story altho i can't choose both of your characters. sorry for this longass notes and thank you for time and effort. feel free to pm or comment any inquiries! diana out, seeya! 
 
180305
hELLO EVERYONE! IT'S DIANA AGAIN, THIS UPDATE IS TO INTRODUCE Y'ALL TO THE CO-AUTHOR, KPOP_KITTY AKA AMI! BE NICE TO HER, I KNOW YOU ARE! RATHER THAN TAKING THE CURRENT PLOTLINE, WE HAVE A NEW PLOTLINE FOR HER, A CARAMEL, PLAYGIRLS ARE NOW 10 MEMBERED GROUP. WE DON'T WANT TO DISTURB ANYONE WHO ALREADY MADE AN APP OR IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING, THUS WE COME WITH THE CARAMEL IDEA, I HOPE YOU GONNA LOVE HER!
I NOTICE ALL OF THE OLDER PLOTLINES ARE APPLIED, I'M WAITING FOR THE YOUNGER ONES NOW! ALSO, I HOPE YOU CAN APPLY AS THE RAPPERS AND DANCERS, WE NEED MORE OF THE KINDS IN THIS GROUP! I GUESS, THAT ALL I'VE TO SAY. FEEL FREE TO PM OR COMMENT FOR ANY INQUIRIES! DIANA OUT, SEEYA!