TWO

Flower's Love Verse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]TWO[/CONTENTID1]

 

 

[CONTENTID2]“Cao Yuan?”

 

The Purple Prairie Clover consort turns her head from the little flower in front of her to the god of Earth. He can be seen standing by the distance in the grassy fields, staring quite seriously at a flower in front of his feet.

 

“Yes?” she stands up, dusting her hands before walking over to him in quick steps when she senses his anxiety.

 

Kyungsoo eyes the assortment of purple, yellow and white crocus flowers in front of him, swaying to the currents of the wind. “What day is it today?” he turns his head to see her.

 

Cao Yuan knits her brows together. “Wednesday, why?” she stops beside him, glancing at the crocus flowers.

 

Kyungsoo sets his attention back to the flowers, staring at them silently for a moment before murmuring, “They said that if you happen to find the first flower in the season of spring on a Wednesday, then it denotes a wedding,”

 

“I never knew that you had an interest in Floromancy, my lord,” his consort smiles.

 

The god of Earth smiles with her, but it soon falters. He shifts his gaze back to the flower, his dry lips. “I just… don’t have a good feeling about it.”

 

 

“Baekhyun, do you often have dreams?”

 

The god of Light moves his eyes from his tea to his consort, the lady Sunflower taking a seat in front of him. Baekhyun doesn’t answer immediately upon seeing a confused expression on her face.

 

“No, not really. Why?” he asks back. “Got a bad dream?”

 

“I’m not sure if it is,” she shakes her head, eyes low. “I just—I dreamt of withered roses,” she almost whispers, looking up to see him now.

 

Baekhyun slightly widens his eyes. “Then that means you’ve dreamt of misfortune…” Baekhyun’s voice was just as soft, the god setting his tea down on the table.

 

“But I also dreamt of red roses right after that,” she blurts.

 

Baekhyun blinks at her. “Which means… you’ve dreamt of love,”

 

“Or possibly, marriage.” she nods.

 

The girl fidgets with her hands, sighing as she stays silent in deep thought. Baekhyun just stares at her, unsure what to do in this kind of atmosphere. Slowly, he reaches his hands to her, causing her to stop in a flinch, stopping her fidgeting.

 

“Li Ah,” he calls her name softly. “It’s okay,” he comforts her rubbing her hands. However, he couldn’t help but to ask hesitantly, “Do you think… it’s about our marriage?”

 

Li Ah immediately widens her eyes in shock. “W-Why would I think so?”

 

Seeing that it wasn’t the case, Baekhyun heaves a sigh of relief while cracking an inep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter