PROLOGUE

Flower's Love Verse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Prologue[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]AN: I recommend reading this via laptop.

 

Hua—a safe haven for all things blooming.

The Hua kingdom is ruled under four gods and four flowers of their consort. There was the god of Light and his consort the Sunflower, the god of Water and his consort the White Egret Orchid, the god of Earth and his consort the Purple Prairie Clover, and lastly the god of Wind and his consort the Dandelion.

 

All of the gods sit in an equal throne, having equally important jobs. Although they rule Hua together, they all have their own separate domains, all personally picked by the gods themselves.

 

The god of Light rests in the highest hilltop East of Hua.

 

The god of Earth rests in the grassy fields of Western Hua.

 

The god of Water settles in the middle of the largest lake of Hua in the North.

 

The Wind god, however, does not have a permanent home in Hua unlike the other gods. Due to his duties, he would move from place to place, but his favorite settlement is in the Wisteria fields of Southern Hua.

 

That leaves the center—or more often called the heart of Hua, for the grand imperial palace. 

 

The three biggest and most powerful flower families are the Asteraceae, Orchidaceae and Fabaceae. Lady Sunflower and Dandelion are from the Asteraceae family, while the Water god’s consort—the fragile lady of White Egret Orchid—belongs in the Orchidaceae family; which leaves the lady of Purple Prairie Clover in the Fabaceae family.

 

Together, all eight of them are responsible for nurturing and caring for the people of Hua—the land of the flower people, where faith is the foundation of the land and peace is as rich as the air.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter