ONE

Flower's Love Verse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]ONE[/CONTENTID1]

 

 

[CONTENTID2]The moment she hears the sound of an uproar coming from the main room, Joo Hee knows that something big must’ve happened.

 

It’s not every day she wakes up to the sound of a commotion in the Jasmine family house. Slowly, she sits up and closes her eyes, focusing on the loud conversation downstairs in attempt to find out what’s all the ruckus about. However, the moment she hears the sound of the wind blowing strongly, Joo Hee knows exactly why her family’s acting as they are.

 

Before she could even hop off her bed, she could already hear her mother yelling from the stairs, alerting her to prepare herself for what could be one of the most eventful day of her life, something that probably all the young girls in every family in the land of Hua are expecting. Quickly, she scrambles off her bed and runs to the bathroom. Excitement and tension flow through her body so vigorously that flowers grew upon her touch on the walls. She doesn’t know if it’s because of all the eagerness in her, but even the sun seems brighter through the cracks of the window, and the air richer than yesterday.

 

It felt like the gods are in her favor almost, and she prays that it is.

 

As time ticks away, every cell in her body are telling her to hurry. Unfortunately, she doubts that the complicated clothing she has to put on would look decent if she makes haste. The flowers in the room move to the current of the wind, and if the flowers around her feet could move around like that, then it means that the Wind god’s getting closer, his mere presence affecting everything the air touches in the house, and it worries her even more.

 

 

Sehun stares at the people kneeling down before him, his hazel eyes drifting from one head to another. None of them are the one he’s looking for. Sehun sighs as he tightens the scroll in his hands, shaking his head.

 

“I’m going to tell you this, and I’m only going to say this once,” Sehun points a finger at them. “The girl that I am looking for, is not here,”

 

The dolled up girls kneeling on the ground snap their heads up as they gasp in shock. Some of the girls glance at each other in worry, some look down in shame in fear of letting down the family, and some already whispering confusedly to each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter