The Aunt

10 Years Later
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Here's our update for this story and seems like it will have at least 2 or 3 chapters more so please wait for it. :0) I'm actually having fun writing this story that started as a One Shot inspired by a song. 

This is Jessica's POV. And forgive me if you won't like who i paired her with. But she is an independent, successful, lonely woman... 

Thank you to all our subscribers and to all the upvoters. I hope you will like our update for tonight. 

Peace yow~!

 

 

 

10 Years Later

 

CHAPTER 4

 

 

“Oh my God! Hello my little chub-chub~!” as soon as the Liu couple aka my sister and her self-declared soulmate entered the rotating doors of Jung Towers, my eyes zoomed in to the most cutest baby in Seoul.

 

They stopped midway in the spacious lobby our family owns, that houses various company under the Jung Conglomerate. Employees passing by cannot believe they are seeing me, their strict but y-cute-nice COO ran in the lobby excitedly, the heels of my Manolo Blahnik clicking on the polish cream marbled floor of the building.    

 

“Unnie!!! I miss you!!~”

 

“Hi Jessica unnie! Little Chub-chub say Annyeong to Aunt Jess!~”

 

Seeing my sister smiling at me, looking so happy and contented in her life makes me happy too. The way her eyes sparkle… it was pure happiness in there. Those eyes that 10 years ago lost its light when our parents dragged her halfway around the world away from the person she loves the most.

 

Back then I though it was silly… that it was just momentary. She will forget about her while in house arrest. That not seeing her love will make her forget about her and straightened out her life. She was just 18, considered of legal age but still the baby of our family. Too young to say that she loves this certain person and she can’t live without her. That they love each other… that she already gave herself to her and she doesn’t have any regrets. It was that revelation that got me snorting when she admitted it to me that day I visited her in our mansion in San Francisco under strict supervision and house arrest.

 

Her life was already plotted by my parents since she was small same as mine. Only the best for both of us. Best clothes, best school, all the best things life and wealth can offer.

 

She was studying quietly in San Francisco when after finishing Middle School my parents decided to bring her back to Seoul and study in the same International School I went. They said Soojung should be expose too in the Korean Culture because it will help her when the time comes that she will be join the empire that our Grandfather established after the Korean War.

 

Plan was, after she finishes High School she will join either one of the S.K.Y. universities (Seoul National University, Korea University, and Yonsei University). Get her degree in Business Management or other Business related courses, send her to abroad to get her Masteral Degree either from A. Harvard Business School; B. Yale Business School; or C. Saïd Business School - University of Oxford. After that, she will finally be part of the family business and will spend all her life be a slave or probably also married off to one of the sons of Dad’s business partners or shareholders or whoever they deemed fit to marry our Soojung that the company will benefit.

 

That was the plan, by Dad for her. Me, I was destined for greatness since Dad and Mom wasn’t blessed with a son they were hoping for, is groomed to be the next CEO of our company and someday… the Chairwoman of our conglomerate.

 

Such big shoes to fill… my Manolo Blahnik will surely survive. To be able to reach the position I am holding now, I have to give up everything. Time, friends, love.

 

 

“How’s the Suite my assistant reserved for you guys?”

 

“It was great! The view is also spectacular unnie! Being away for 10 years surely made me reminisced the days…” my sister and I held hands with wistful smile on our faces. 10 years…

 

“Soojung particularly like the bed, FYI unnie…” my sister in-law revealed, holding their son in her arms. I reached for my nephew’s little stubby hands playing with it “I think both of you liked it! Tsss…. hello my little cutie cub! You’re wearing Aunt Jess’ gift for you!~”

 

My Philippe… our precious bundle of joy! He was smiling so cutely at me wriggling his arms asking to be carried. Amber gave him to me and he instantly placed his little hands on my pretty face staring back at me with his cuteness, his little eyes wide and his drool falling from his mouth …. in a matter of… seconds now…. will be falling… in my white Prada suit…

 

But it didn’t happen.

 

Because someone already caught the almost falling drool of my little chub-chub by wiping it with his baby cloth.

 

“Young Master is too excited to see Miss Jessica…”

 

It was Park Chanyeol, my all around trusted assistant/driver/bodyguard/golf trainor/bowling partner/drinking buddy/life councilor. Yeah… I’m that miserable.

 

He bowed after with a handsome smile on his face, earning a giggle from my cute nephew. He's really handsome, don’t argue. “Welcome to Jung Towers young Master Philippe. I am at your service today… unless your Aunt, Miss Jessica tells me to back off.”

 

“Oh, no. You will have to stay in one room with us the whole day. I need you to wash his if ever he poops, my nails are newly manicured. And I also need you to heat up his milk later when its feeding time.”

 

“Copy on that Miss Jessica.” he bowed again now on me. His towering height making Philippe stretch his short neck while watching my assistant wave his big hands on him. Little chub-chub released a loud giggle showing his gums, the two of them already forming a bond. Wow…

 

“Anyway, about his milk…” I turned to my sister and saw her raising her eyebrows at me. “What?!” Amber was looking at me too with raised eyebrows whistling. “Weirdo couple… what?!”

 

Soojung gave me a look from head to toe, probably checking out my stilleto and Boss Jung lady suit. “You look good today… glowing actually.”

 

“I always look good and I am always glowing.”

 

“When you are red wine infused. But its 9:00 AM and you are glowing… what’s up?” (-_-’) CAN’T I BE A GLOWING PERSON EVERYDAY WITHOUT DRINKING WINE!?

 

“I won’t comment Jessica unnie… my wife speaks for me…” I gave Amber a death glare that earned a chuckle from her. Whipped.

 

Her eyes were reading my expression, roaming around my face down to my suit and again back at me then let out her signature mischievous smirk she always does when she was still a kid until now.

 

“You got laid…”

 

“Yah!

 

Holding my chub-chub in my arms, I gave my sister and flick on her cute forehead eliciting a laugh and whine from her. “Unnie!”

 

“Stop that! Watch your words the employees can hear!” I hissed at her. Although she said those in English, still… I don’t want anyone to hear something like that about me.

 

“OhmyGod! You look red! Glowing and embarrassed red right now! You really got laid last night! Tell me, who was it!?”

 

“Yah! I won’t talk about that here in the middle of the lobby!”

 

"So you did got laid! Aha...!~ You got action last night!"

 

"Yah! Jung Soojung!"

 

“Ah! If you won’t say it, Chanyeol will tell it. Yah! Park Chanyeol! Who did unnie spent the night with last night?”

 

“Soojung!!!” arrrgghhh!!! This girl!

 

My assistant coughed controlling the smile on his lips before speaking, I gave him a death glare before he does. Just try to say it and you’ll face my wrath later! “Ehem… ah… well… I am not allowed to tell anything when it comes to Miss Je-jessica’s private life.” Good boy.

 

“Bummer. Just answer me, is it a guy or a girl?”

 

“One more question Soojung and you’ll never see your son again!”

 

“Is it Director Kwon?”

 

“She won’t give up, isn’t she?” I said to Amber in a deadpanned voice holding their son who is playing with my hair.

 

“You know her, she will do everything to know the truth,..” she snickered.

 

“Or that singer Kim Taeyeon?! Or perhaps that lizard businessman creep named Tyler Kwon? The athlete Ok Taecyeon? That playboy Lee Donghae? A random stranger in a jazz bar?! Tell me!”

 

“I’m really sorry Miss Soojung but I really can’t say anything unless Miss Jessica permits me.” he bowed at my sister looking apologetic. Hahaha! Sorry Soojung, his loyalty only lies on me.

 

“Merong!~” I said, sticking out my tongue at her. I turned to my cutie pie and brushed my nose on his cheeks inhaling the sweet baby scent that I love. Gosh… I love baby scents…

 

Like last night…

 

Shut up Jung Sooyeon stay there and don’t talk….

 

“Someday, that secret of yours will be revealed. Why can’t you just tell me who that person is?! At least let me congratulate him or her for giving you that glow. Right honey?” she elbowed Amber playfully giving her wife a funny wink.

 

Amber draped her arm around Soojung’s shoulders and I swear, they really look perfect together. Even intertwining their fingers while grinning cutely at each other like they were teenagers. The look on their eyes speak of love and the hardships they encountered just to make it possible. I truly admire them for being brave… for standing up and fight for their love even if it means being disowned by their families.

 

The kind of love that I failed to have.

 

All the relationships that didn’t work just because of me being the coward. The responsibility placed on my shoulders is enough for me to give up love… love is just a momentary thing.

 

Love is for those who are brave enough to give up everything.

 

And i am not that brave one.

 

My exes already has a life of their own now, happy and contented in what they chose. And here I am, successful in my career but my life dull and miserable. Until what happened last week…

 

That I won’t talk about because I’m still in denial and…. just because!

 

“Tsss… I don’t have any secrets so stop asking my assistant about my non-existent life! Yah! His milk! Let’s talk about his milk!”

 

“Hahaha! I doubt it that its non-existent… considering that red mark under your chin…” I suddenly reached for my chin, my eyes turning wide. What the…!

 

“Just kidding!!!!” Grrr! I threatened her with a punch but she just laughed everything out hiding behind Amber who was also laughing. This perfect couple… tsss…

 

Amber checked her watch and turned to Soojung patting her wife with a smile. “Honey, its past 9:00 already. We should go…”

 

“Yeah, we probably should go… unnie, we pumped enough milk for him to last until this evening before the exhibition starts. Its in the cooler under his stroller, just put it in the freezer first then when its feeding time heat it up. His bottles are also on a separate bag here at the left side, if he finishes all of it just give me a call and I’ll send some… got it?” my sister said while pointing on the stroller and talking while me, I’m busy playing with the baby. Aigooo….~ you’re heavier now than the last time I saw you 2 months ago in L.A.!

 

“Yeah, yeah…”

 

“His diapers are all here inside his baby bag, some wet tissues, his baby shirts and socks, also 2 pairs of his baby shoes, his onesies… what else…”

 

“Don’t forget to let him burp after feeding Unnie! And I suggest putting on a towel or his baby cloth on your shoulder while letting him burp because he spits up a little. Don’t worry its normal for babies but I suggest don’t let it stain your beautiful suit because you’ll smell the whole day.”

 

Ewww.

 

“Oh! His clothes for the event tonight is also here! Dress him nicely, okay?”

 

“Yeah… I get it. Go!”

 

“He sleeps easily! Around 11:00 am he’s gonna be sleepy so make sure you rock him to sleep!”

 

“Sure, that’s easy! Aunt Jess is also a sleepy head~… my couch is big enough for the two of us..”    

 

“Unnie, please take care of little chub-chub. Don’t let him put everything on his mouth!”

 

“Yeah, yeah, I know! Just go and the two of you are needed in the exhibition hall! Go! Philippe and I have a lot of things to do!”

 

“But… are you sure its okay for you to take care of him in your office? Aren’t you busy?”

 

“Shush! I am Jessica Jung, the COO of this company. I can be busy with my work but I can also be busy with my little chub-chub… am I right cutie pie? Aunt Jess will take care of you today, okay?” my cutie pie nephew giggled at me, indicating he is lovin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter