The Past

10 Years Later
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: PSSST! HEY CHINGUS! 

The supposed 2 part Story became a 3-part story due to consistent reader's demand for what happened 13 years ago ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

So please, let me take you to the day Little Chub-chub Philippe's parents met... 13 years Ago, an early morning, their first day of High School Freshman year.

 

 

10 Years Later

Chapter 3

 

13 Years Ago.....

 

 

"Samchon, can you please go faster?! I don't want to be late! It's first day of school samchon!!! Step on that gas!"

 

Doing what the young Miss wanted him to do, the middle age man driving a white Hyundai Equus stepped on the gas of the car to further accelerate the vehicle. Its not my fault we are going late!... His mind said.

 

If the young Miss didn't spent her morning waking up late and looking for her camera lens she thought she left by the poolside (which he found at the top of the fridge at the spacious Seoul mansion), maybe they could have left early just like the other Miss, her older sister Sooyeon who left earlier ahead of them with her chaffeur/assistant.

 

Arriving inside the compound of the prestigious Korean International School (KIS) in Seoul, the Samchon found the last empty parking slot of the school. He was going to take it when he suddenly halted the car hearing loud honks from another vehicle. The bumpers of their expensive cars almost crashing to each other because both of them tried to maneuvered the car to the spot.

 

“Samchon! What happened?! Are you okay?!”

 

“I’m okay young Miss… are you okay? Aiissshhhh!!! This almost bumped our car! Just go young Miss and ran to your class, I don’t want you to be late.”

 

The pretty brunette took a peek at her watch and sighed. She still has 20 minutes to spare, she just can’t leave her loyal Samchon in this mess or else her Dad will scold him and possibly cut off his wage. ‘Grrrr…. first day of school and this is what I get?! I should have stayed in San Francisco and study there or study in a boarding school in Switzerland!’ she mumbled in her mind.

 

 

Whoever is the brat inside that Porsche Carrera must pay! Tsss…. bringing a sportscar in school grounds? So tacky…

 

 

Maybe a son of a politician or a chaebol too… well bad for him, he still can’t drive his sportscar until of legal age.

 

“Samchon, let me talk to the owner…”

 

“No, young Miss! Let me… go and you will be late..”

 

Out of stubbornness, the pretty brunette stepped out of the back seat stomping her feet, just as the owner of the sports car is getting out too of the passenger seat of the 2 door red Porsche Carrera. Just as they faced each other, both of them stopped and stared…

 

“Oh… he’s cu-cute…” she mumbled in Korean under her breath. The guy in front of her looking exasperated and annoyed, black horn rimmed round specs resting on the bridge of his nose. Wearing a dark blue Lacoste long sleeve shirt and jeans, and immaculately clean or maybe its new Nike rubber shoes adorned his feet. The scowl on his face actually makes him more attractive in the eyes of the young brunette.

 

“Excuse me, my driver saw this parking slot first so please tell your driver to search for other slots?! I’ll be late for my class and its my first day. Hello?! Hello?!” he was waving his hands in front of the staring brunette after making his speech in English. Of course, she understood what he said… she’s an English speaker herself since birth.

 

He was brushing back his short, dark hair with his fingers… a move that made the pretty brunette stare dumbly at him. It was like a slow motion of sorts… ‘His hair bounced when he brushed it back… dark colored actually fits him or maybe blonde or gray…’ she absentmindedly thought.

 

He was still making his declamation about her driver moving back, their drivers actually having a serious talk now and compromising in a more relax manner than their bosses. ‘His English sounds like very Cali… maybe he came from Cali too … L.A.? Laguna Beach? Hmm…. I think so… his complexion speaks of someone who likes to be outdoors a lot…’

 

“Hello!? Do you hear me!? Oh God! Oh, wait! Maybe you don’t understand English… oh my God why am I so stupid! Errr…. look, I’m not that good in Korean. I only know ‘Annyeong’ , ‘Juseyo’, and ‘Jjinja’ so maybe I’ll just use it for you to understand while I make hand motions, is it okay?” he made a thumbs up in front of the girl who let out a smirk and nodded just to watch him make a fool out of himself.

 

‘He’s a little talkative for a guy… and thin… but where is his Adam’s apple… undeveloped? But I like his voice…really smooth and sounds like a… girl actually… but..’

 

“Uhhh….Annyeong! ” he pointed at her car while saying, “BEEP BEEP!…” making the brunette control her laughter while biting her lips “Uhhh… … I’ll be late… uhhh…. BEEP BEEP GO! Juseyo!” he clasps his hands in a prayer then pointed at his wrist adorned with a black Casio G-shock “Late, me…” he pointed at his self then pouted clasping his hands again “Juseyo?~”

 

The brunette can’t control it anymore, how funny and cute he looks like while doing it. She burst out laughing so loud catching the attention of the few students hanging around that morning. Especially the attention of the Senior student walking on the pathway near the parking lot checking something on her backpack and two freshmen who also stepped down from their respective chaffeur driven cars watching them. Giggling when the guy scratched his head looking so confused and annoyed at the same time to the pretty brunette in front of him.

 

 

‘She’s too cute… but I like her.’ he uttered on his mind. The guy turns out to be a girl but of course, the brunette doesn’t know it.

 

 

‘Wow… she’s not embarrassed like those girls I met before… laughing and snorting… she got cute smiling eyes… and lips… and her hair looks soft… and her nose…and her… wait a minute! Amber! This is not the time to have a crush on this fine looking girl in front of you that makes you gay… no… you are not gay! You dress up like this because you want to express yourself but you are not gay! You are a tomboy but you are not gay! Or lesbian or biual or whatever it is! You are just admiring how pretty and adorable she is and how cute is and how kissable her lips is… and… Oh God no! I love Wang Lee Hom! And Orlando Bloom!’

 

The pretty brunette already stopped laughing and composed herself, motioning for her driver to get her bags inside while wiping the tears on her eyes due to excessive laughing. Her driver moving quickly, getting her Lacoste bronze green back pack and camera bag containing her beloved DSLR and lenses. He gave it to her, helping the brunette wear her back pack and giving the camera bag.

 

She let out her beautiful smile, cheeks flush from all the laughing she did and her eyes beaming. Her smile making the tomboy’s world stop in a moment while she stares at her with awe. Thank God for studying in an International School that doesn’t require stupid uniforms…

 

White button down shirt, perfectly fitted jeans; not too tight and not too baggy.. perfect on her… white sneakers and her brown long hair falling graciously on her shoulders… she’s the epitome of girl crush after all…

 

“Ummm… Forgive me but I’ll be late for class…” she said in her perfect English with a Cali girl accent, the tomboy just staring at her stupidly. The brunette looked at her watch in her wrist and saw that she only have 5 minutes till the school bell ring. She looked up again and smiled at the tomboy thinking he is a guy who she can use her charms “Just tell your driver to find another slot so my driver can park my car, its the first day of classes and I don’t wanna be late too. So if you’ll excuse me, I’ll get going now and see you… around?” she made a bye bye with her right hand smiling so sweetly at the tomboy who snapped out of her paralysis and yelled at the pretty brunette in annoyance.

 

“What the… Hey! Stop right there you… you… hey! Stop!” she ran after the girl carrying her back pack and blocked the path of the pretty brunette who raised her eyebrow getting annoyed now too. Three minutes….

 

“You know, if you don’t wanna be late then please go! Get out of my way!”

 

“I made a fool out of myself making signs and everything because I thought you don’t speak English!? The hell!”

 

“Well, you really look stupid a while ago just chattering away. Of course, I know English! This is an International School… Not my fault such a guy like you acts like that… tsss… if you’ll excuse me, I have a class to-- hey!” the pretty brunette exclaimed when the tomboy grabbed her wrist, too hard that it shocked her.

 

“First… I am not a guy, I am a girl. Remember that! Second, you’re rude!”

 

“OhmyGod! What’s your problem!? Fine! Oh… wait….” the pretty brunette eyed the tomboy up and down in a confused manner, her eyes turning wide realizing what the tomboy said “OhmyGod! You’re a girl!? No way! OhmyGod! I mean… uhhh…” ‘oh God why am I so stupid not to notice?! She has small humps…’   

 

“Say sorry.”

 

“Let go of my wrist first.”

 

“Say sorry first.”

 

“I’m not the one who started this, excuse me!”

 

“First, your driver cut us off and our cars almost crashed to each other. Second--”

 

“Correction, it was your driver who tried to cut us off and take the slot that my driver saw first. Samchon saw it first so your driver is the one at fault! And --”

 

“I’m not yet finish! Second, you are rude Miss… Miss…”

 

“Krystal! You Homo Sapien! Let go of my arm! I’m gonna call the guards and you out of this school you… you… errr…”

 

“Tsss… AMBER! A-M-B-E-R! AMBER! And I am a GIRL! NOT A GUY! GEEZ! Have your eyes check girl, its getting blurred!”

 

‘I take back what I said! He… I mean SHE! SHE is rude! He is not cute! I mean SHE is not cute! What am I thinking checking her out!? rude!’ her mind shouting, the pretty brunette huffing air in annoyance while having a battle of stare down with the cute tomboy in front of her.  “I said, let go of my arm!”

 

The school bell rang indicating the start of classes. Students are already inside their respective classrooms ready for the first day of school while the two of them are still outside having a face off. Both of them not willing to lose because for them, to lose means being weak.

 

Being weak is not on their nature, and losing is not in their dictionary.

 

The glare intensified, the grip getting harder. The pretty brunette feels the sting on her skin from the tomboy’s grip but she wouldn’t back down.

 

A Jung doesn’t lose a war… she is the 30th generation descendant of General Jung Suk Dong of the Nara Jeong clan. Her ancestor never backed down in any war and bravely fought it, giving up his life for the nation.

 

“If I were the two of you, I’ll stop this stare down and go inside your respective classrooms before the Principal sees you two loitering here!” they turned to the voice who spoke and was met by a smiling, Chinese looking girl with her accented English. Crossing her arms on them while tapping her right foot on the ground with her white Reebok sneakers. Her long hair in a bun, wearing a white Gucci t-shirt tucked inside her high waist jeans.

 

She approached the two freshmen shaking her head while clicking her tongue, knowing that the Principal will definitely freak out when she sees the two teens still loitering around. Being the President of the Student Council is a hard task for the tall Chinese beauty.

 

“Now kids, why don’t we stop this immaturity now and proceed to our respective classrooms, you have a 15 minute grace period before being considered as late. You two already used up 7 minutes of it so don’t waste time and just stop this non-sense!”

 

“Its her fault!” the two freshmen yelled simultaneously, still glaring at each other. The tomboy’s grip on the pretty brunette loosening up when she saw her eyes moistening but still glaring.

 

“Look, just go… you two. Talk about this later… please I beg you! Before the Principal sees us three here…”

 

“But its her fault!”

 

“Its your fault!”

 

“Okay, what happened? Did you two had a petty fight over your relationship? If I were you, just talk about it after the class when--”

 

“WE are not in a relationship!”

 

“I am a GIRL!”

 

“SHE is a GIRL!”

 

“Ah… oh well… I thought you two are in a relationship.. I mean…” the Senior gave them a chuckle and smiled teasingly “You two look good together… like really look good as in like a couple~…”

 

“WHAT!!?”

 

“NO WAY!”

 

“I won’t be attracted to a rude girl like her who has a blurry eyesight! I am a girl!”

 

“Excuse me! My eyesight is not blurry and its 20/20! My eyes are clearer than my camera lenses here! You! You are the rude one! Until now you won’t let go of my wrist!” the tomboy finally dropped the pretty brunette’s wrist feeling guilty. Her eyes zooming on the brunette’s reddened right wrist, her hand print visible. She cursed under her breath realizing the hell she will be facing when her sister finds out that her first day of classes in a new school turns out like this: her, hurting someone unintentionally.

 

The tomboy’s gaze went back to the pretty brunette’s face and she saw the girl biting her lips and fighting the tears to fall while pulling down the rolled up sleeve of her button down to cover the red mark. “…” she muttered under her breath in a panic. She tried to reach for the pretty brunette’s wrist but the girl swatted the tomboy’s hands away in a glare. “Don’t touch me.” she coldly spat.

 

“Look, I’m sorry…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter