breathe away

harder to breathe | seulmin

Seulgi


The man wore off his mask revealing, Jimin of BTS.

Seulgi's eyes begun to wide after seeing the man's face.

Jimin sunbaenim?” Seulgi can't help but to ask and look closely to the guy... just to make sure that she's not hallucinating.

Because how on earth she could see Jimin of bangtan in the Philippines? Same place as her!

“I didn't know that Red Velvet is here.” Jimin said with a cold deep voice and Seulgi felt something about Jimin words. It was harshness. He sounds nothing—like he didn't care at all.

But why would he care anyway? He is not her friend either work for SM. They were just having mutual friends, Jongin and Taemin but she felt really annoyed about feeling it but then she still bowed on him and surprisingly he did too, maybe for formality.

"Why are you here?" Seulgi said as if she own the place.

She is standing straight and silently wishing He would go away because She really wanted to seat on the swing on her own.

But the Seulgi thought nevermind.

She got there first, she knows she really the first one but how own earth out of nowhere Jimin just pop up? He is not even there before when she saw the swing.

“Why would I tell you? Who are you anyway?” Jimin said and now with a smirk plastered on his face.

How his cold tune a while ago turn into a playful one. Seulgi's let a frawn by Jimin unbelievable character.

How dare He? Seulgi thought. How dare Park Jimin talk to her that way? Like She's nothing?

Who is She?! Is He blind?! She's Kang Seulgi! A Red Velvet member! The group He and some of picked to be the girl group that they wanted to be close.

No one has the guts to tell her that way, like he's insulting her. What is his problem?!

“Oh... mianhae, My name is Kang Seulgi and sorry for asking, I forgot we're not in some TV show and the camera is off." she stop and breathe then continue.

“I wonder what your fans will think about you if you show them your true color?” Seulgi's said with a disgust visible from her beautiful voice and face. She really made her voice stern and venomous.

She never thought that Jimin is like that because the way he look and speak on the camera when their group is together is nothing compared now. He was nice but now, He looks like a different person.

Jimin frowned after hearing Seulgi and Seulgi smile when she saw how it affects Jimin.

Serves him right! Fake.

“I love my fans.” Jimin said in an angry tone, gritted teeth. “So are you a supporter?” Jimin added and suddenly walk towards her.

That sudden movement made Seulgi to move backward. What is he doing?!

Feeling off, she shouted for attempting to stop him from moving towards her. “OF COURSE I'M NOT! WHY WOULD I SUPPORT YOUR GROUP?! We're rivals remember?

She don't know why she whispered her last sentence. She lied, in fact she is a supporter of the group. Watching and waiting for every comeback to see their dance move because for Seulgi BTS dance is a good one to practice but now? She will never called herself a fan of Bangtan, from now on she hates BTS.

She has a reason now to hate them and it added more because she saw some not good comments before about how their immature fandom works, well other Red Velvet still like them especially Yerim.

Seulgi just felt something new and that feeling is hatred. Is it because they're so famous right now? That he think highly of himself? Yes Red Velvet never wins against them, She's accepting the fact whole heartedly.  Just because of one arrogant member of Bangtan her amazement to the group vanished instantly.

Seulgi's hand is now on Jimin's chest stoping him to move more closer to her. He did not even flinch about her loud voice.

She felt awkward, tense and cold, She can't even breathe properly.

Then Jimin stop walking but before he goes away from moving forward and wear off his mask on his face again, She heard him mumbled “I thought so.” between his breath and He sounded really tired.

Jimin saying those word to Seulgi affects her eye sight.

He became a slow motion man to her eyes. She saw it, before He turn away to walk out is a pained expression. She saw it in their shared monolid eyes.

And Seulgi thought she would die that time, die from abnormal breathing.