park

harder to breathe | seulmin

Seulgi

 

"Welcome to the Philippines!"

 

Seulgi's felt the familiar feeling after they landed to the Filipino land.

They also arrived in the Philippines way back in 2015 and She literally felt hot because she's wearing a leather jacket that time.

The Philippines and South Korea had a different weather so she remind herself to adjust. Adjust by not wearing a jacket this time. A summer clothes is fine.

Seulgi together with other Red Velvet member are wearing black face mask and ball cap to cover and hide their faces and identity.

No one knows that their filming their MV to Philippines.

The other SM crew are already landed hour ago before them to avoid being noticeable.

—*

"Where are we staying Eonnie?" Sooyoung asked.

Seulgi silently listening to every conversation she heard in the van. Sooyoung and Yerim is the most excited one, asking so many question as if they on a field trip.

"Well manager said that we're staying to his friends house." Joohyun said remembering her conversation with her manager.

So we're not staying in the hotel? That's new. Seulgi's mind said then she drifted to sleep.

"Come on! Wake up everyone!"

Seulgi's eyes open when she felt a tap on her shoulder, she fell asleep and didn't know where they are. She immediately roam her eyes around to know what kind of place they will spend a week.

It's not bad at all. The place look fresh and calm. Maybe because it's surrounded with tress and plants.

Seulgi felt relax and they will stay at one weird old house.

"Wow! Daebak! It such a nice place." Seungwan said with an amaze expression, eyes and her smile is glittering.

Seulgi, Joohyun and Seungwan will occupy the first floor while the two maknae is on the second floor.

"So Manager'nim said that he will just visit some of his friends here, so we can have a day roaming around." Joohyun said.

"Jinjja? Wow! But where are we anyway Eonnie? It's so nice here." Seungwan turn to ask while unpacking her things.

Seulgi just shrugs and continue managing her things. She don't know where they are. She only knows one place here, it's Manila and they will staying one whole week in the Philippines.

Joohyun smiled upon Seungwan's reaction. "We're in Cavite and please don't attract people."

 

—*

 

"This smells like downy."

 

"OMO! I want that dog."

 

"Eonnie! Eonnie! look! Its so cute, buy me! Ppali! "

 

"Seulgi'yah! Where are you going?" Seulgi turn her head to see Seungwan eyeing her, eyes is asking where she will go.

Seulgi saw an opportunity to walk on her own when she saw her members doing their own things. "I'll just roam around Wannie." Seulgi said before proceeding to walk away.

"Alright, don't go too far Seulgi'ah!"

They are having their free time today, so the group decided to go for a walk to spend it and the place looks like a province and it silence is making Seulgi calm once again. There's so many mountains around them, She wonder if other places in the Philippines is like Cavite.

It is refreshing to see those tall tress because she was surrounded by tall buildings in Seoul and the people seems to not recognize them or just see them as a tourist or maybe they don't even care and somehow Seulgi felt nice to be nothing at all.

Seulgi proceed on walking. She is not afraid to walk alone because she saw some staffs following them one by one but not so obviously so she still feel comfortable and safe.

She's now on a park and she think she's just meters away from her members so she decided to take a rest.

Silence and comfort is what she felt while looking to the place, she saw a pair of swing so she decided to go for a sit.

Her feet is aching for walking so much, but when she's already in front of the swing, all of a sudden she saw someone occupied the other seat.

How did he got there?

Is he a ghost or something?

Yah! It's getting creepy here.

I didn't know that wearing black mask are trend here.

Seulgi just stand in front of a man wearing a same mask and cap as her and things started to cloud her mind while looking at him.

They are both looking to each other eyes until, the man wore off his mask.