comeback

harder to breathe | seulmin

Seulgi

 

Right! Left! One step then turn! Okay let's do it again! In one-two-three!

Red Velvet is one of the Girl Group Kpop Band that manage by SM ENTERTAINMENT and they are one of the most popular/leading Kpop Girl Group in South Korea and gaining good International reputation.


Kpop music becomes a hit nationwide and internationally. Creating names outside South Korea and in the whole music industry, many people idolize RED VELVET not just for their Talents but also because of their Charms and Visuals that's why the pressure on the girls is not easy. It's never been easy.

Non stop dancing.

Non stop singing.

Non stop practicing.

Non stop proving themselves that they deserve what they are right now... on the top.

Don't blame the group. If Idols want to be on top they need to seal their position with hard works. Efforts.

There's a lot of possibilities that some group will grow up rising and bring down the most popular... and that's what Seulgi's most afraid of.

Seulgi love the stage more than herself. She's the most eager member to achieve awards and be on a crowded people to perform.

She's a hard-working main dancer and a lead singer.

 

“Well people love to see us with different hair color. I'll dye my hair back to pink.” Joohyun said.

SM entertainment gave them the freedom to organize their own comeback, their choice of music, place, outfits and hair color. They already have the dance and the song.

Only the filming of the music video is the problem.

“I want our hair to be the assigned color to us! Well, some of the fans want happiness vibes era to see again. What do you think? Yerim? Sooyoung? Seulgi'ah?” Seungwan asked rolling the tip of her soft brown hair.

“That's fine with me but I think- lets make it a full hair color this time? Or just a highlighted? You know, not exactly like happiness hairstyle but a bit different for a change?” Seulgi suggestions make Joohyun and Seungwan look to each other. Probably liking Seulgi's suggestion but the odd thing is, both maknae are awfully quiet in the corner of their practice room while holding their phones.

Seulgi suddenly get curious of what they're looking at because Yerim and Sooyoung were always active when it comes to suggesting things, but now? The two of them is so focus on their phones. That's new.

“Yah! Both of you! What are you looking at?” Joohyun asked walking towards the two girls, probably get curious too.

Seulgi just shrugs it off after looking to the two maknae, thinking maybe they're just checking some emails or searching news online.

She smile and just look at the mirror and start visualizing their dance move. Steps to their new song running to her mind.

BTS, EXO sumbaenim, SNSD sumbaenim, Twice and Blankpink are having their comebacks too. Yerim and Sooyoung synchronized said and made Seulgi frosted after hearing it.