filming

harder to breathe | seulmin

Seulgi

 

“Seulgi'ah? Yah! Kang Seulgi!” Seulgi's mind just went back when Joohyun slightly slap her face.

Seulgi's face painted with visible expression for Bae Joohyun, the older girl look at Seulgi with worried expression.

Seulgi's face look so scared and Joohyun knows why, she knew Seulgi very well.

Seulgi's never been this scared to any other things but one. Seulgi's afraid to be step out.

Sure Seulgi is a soft and caring little bear but they all know she's the most competitive one among Red Velvet members when it comes to performing their songs.

Seulgi gave her very best every time she's performing. Trying and trying to improve her skills.

Her whole life revolves for training, practicing and promoting, that's why every time they won, Seulgi's really happy, jumping and shouting when they open their dorm.

And now Seulgi felt competition, And she really hate that kind of feeling.

She don't want any competition. She just want to express herself by dancing and singing but what can she do? She is an Idol and being one is already a competition.

They need to be competitive to remain their place in the music industry.

Seulgi knew that Joohyun knows what is her problem. Joohyun is her first bestfriend after all, Seulgi always tell everything to Joohyun before they debuted even if her Eonnie is so secretive about herself.

“Irene'ssi.”

Both of them stayed and just looking in the mirror, the other members are out for buying their lunch.

Seulgi don't feel her crumpled stomach right now. Hunger never leave Seulgi's side but now? She don't have the energy to eat not even a single bite.

“They have comebacks too Irene eonnie, same with our comeback month.” Seulgi look down just to avoid eye contact with Joohyun in the mirror. She felt embarrassed of what she's thinking.

Seulgi knows how afraid herself can be when it comes to comeback thingy... because anytime soon other groups will rise and they will be forgotten. It's always happen in the music industry-it never fails to predict the path of the idols.

There are new in Kpop industry and they are awfully popular nowadays. They even compared to Red Velvet.

Seulgi's afraid that once Red Velvet music is out to the market, no one will care to listen to them and just focus to the new groups.

“I know. But what are you scared of!? We're still on the top Seulgi, it's not yet our end phase.” Joohyun stated and looked annoyed at Seulgi sudden mood.

“Don't you trust your skills? Our fans? Reveluv's?” Joohyun questions, make Seulgi's head to down more.

Reveluv's? God, I forgot about them.

She felt hurt and guilty for forgetting how lovable their fans is. How powerful they are.

She didn't think. She didn't think about their fans and supporters. She knows fans will never leave them, they never did so Joohyun is right. What she's afraid for? She is silently praying that their supporters will never give up on them because Seulgi? She will never be.

​​

“Eonnie! I have good news for us!” Yerim hyper voice echoed to Seulgi's ears.

She's too hype today but Yerim is always hype everyday, Seulgi wonder what is the good news.

“What is it then?” Seulgi asked.

Well it's look like a really one good news because Sooyoung and Seungwan was smiling ear to ear walking behind Yeri.

“We're filming our MV next week!” Sooyoung said with so much happiness.

“Yes, you heard it right. Lee Soo Man sunsengnim approved our place and probably annoucing our comeback to the public." Seungwan said with a smirk.

Seulgi can't help but to smile too while looking to the Maknae's and Seungwan. The three of them are so energetic and happy. Excited for comeback.

She then look at Joohyun in the corner which is smiling too. Seulgi wish she could get that kind of feeling every time their having comebacks instead of feeling scared of losing something not permanently.

“Ah wait, where are we going to film the MV again?” Seulgi asked thinking if she can recall their past conversation.

She didn't know where the location is or if its a studio type of MV but she knows that they have their own concept already.

Seulgi mentally slap herself. She's not listening the whole time after hearing Yerim and Sooyoung updated news about comebacks. She's too preoccupied!

You don't know Seulgi eonnie? We're going to film our badass Music Video to Philippines!