Meeting

Wing-girl

[A/N] I really thank all of you for the love I have been receiving even though I just published this. Thank you all so much! 


[JiEun's POV]

Well, today is Day 2 of me showing ChaeRin around, we went to the local mall. Watch a movie and did some home shopping together because Chaerin and her family just moved here around 2 weeks ago and they are still trying to settle in.

Before we head back, we stopped by one of my favorite cheesecake stores first. After all the shopping we did, I'd say it was definitely worth it.

"So, ChaeRin. What do your parents do?"

"Oh, my dad is actually an author and we used to live in New York. But he wanted a calmer environment and he is working on his new book. So we all packed up and moved here instead and it definitely is helping him get the rest he needs. My mom works as a secretary and just nice there was an opening here for the same company so all she had to do was apply for transfer."

"Woah, New York! I'd always want to go there, how is it over there?"

She sipped on her hot chocolate, "It's pretty hectic but the funny thing is although it is called 'The City That Never Sleeps', most of the stores close at 8pm and the only stores that open till late night are bars and clubs so sometimes it kinda when you want to do some late shopping."

"That is really funny though but was it tough to leave your friends? I'm just asking because I've lived here all my life and the people who I know here are like my second family, I would feel devastated if I had to leave it all behind."

"It wasn't too bad, I never really had a lot of friends because I was homeschooled for most of my childhood and I only enrolled into high school a couple years ago so they weren't really my close friends. So my parents thought it would be nice for me to spend my senior year here."

"Well, I hope you will like it here. I know I have!"

I held up my mug and she clinked her mug with mine


Idiot Ji: So what did you guys do today?

Awesome Ji: We just watched and movie and did some shopping together. I ended up having dinner at her place and it was pretty good!

Idiot Ji: Alright so what info can you lay on me tonight?

Awesome Ji: Well her dad is an author, mom is a secretary. She likes to listen to jazz when she studies. Her favorite color is black and her birthday is February 26. 

Idiot Ji: Hmmm it's only January 17 now, so maybe I might be able to celebrate with her. Hehehe

Awesome Ji: Give me another 2 days and you can finally meet her ok.

Idiot Ji: Sure thing, thanks JiEun! Also why am I 'Idiot Ji' and you are 'Awesome Ji'? That's so not fair.

Awesome Ji: I'm just stating the facts :PPPP


>>Fast forward 2 days>>

Before class, I was by my locker grabbing my books when I felt a hand on my shoulder, which made me jump a little.

Needless to say, I already knew who it was.

"KWON JI YONG, DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH"

I slowly turned around to see that goofball smiling like an idiot.

"JiEun-ah so how is this going to work out?"

I rolled my eyes, "We've gone through this so many times. All you have to do is be outside of my English class later after the bell rings, see me. Call out my name and I will introduce you to her and disappear, the rest is up to you. Just don't mess things up, I did not go through all this so you could mess up.

"What would I do without you Lee JiEun?"

"Probably die, cause you can't live by yourself" I stuck out my tongue.


[English Class]

"Ji Eun!"

I looked up from my desk, "Hey, Chaerin!"

She sat in the seat next to me, "What are you working on?"

"Calc, I hate this subject so much nothing makes sense to me."

"What chapter are you at now?"

"Err, integration? But I have no idea all these different types of integration and how does it work."

"Oh! Well if you need help let me know, that was my best chapter so like I think I can help you?"

"Chaerin! Omg really? Should we find some time to meet up omg you are my life savior."

Halfway through class, Ji Yong texted me that he is so nervous and ready for this. I just sent him an emoji of me rolling my eyes.

After class, Chaerin and I both headed out together and I saw JiYong standing opposite us.

I nodded my head,

Ready. Action.

"Hey JiYong!"

"Hey JiEun! How's it going?"

"Boyyyyy let me tell you I'm dead and like there is so much work. Oh by the way, this is my new friend Chaerin. She just transferred here."

I motioned my hand to her direction, "Chaerin, this is my long time best friend Kwon JiYong."

He stretched out his hand, "Hi, nice to meet you."

She reached out for his hand, "Nice to meet you too."

The way she spoke was so soft and so unlike her. Wow, Kwon JiYong I think you finally managed to capture a girl's heart at first sight.

"Ah shoot! I totally forgot I have a meeting with the yearbook community in 15 minutes, I should get going. JiYong-ah can you keep Chaerin some company?"

He nodded and his eyes were beaming.

"I'm so sorry, I gotta go. Catch you guys later."


[That night, in a local diner]

"So, any word from him yet?" asked Seunghyun.

"Nope, he isn't responding to any of my texts at all. The last message I got was that he was taking her for dinner and that it was simply 'platonic'." I said as I took a sip of my milkshake.

"That boy just never knows when to give up huh?"

"Tell me about it, like OMG."

Suddenly, Seunghyun's phone lit up.

I glanced at it and it was a call from a blue heart emoji.

Seunghyun quickly grabbed his phone, "Sorry I need to take this call."

That was weird.... is he?

No, no, no JiEun you probably are overthinking. SeungHyun is a sweet person and you guys have been going out for almost a year now. Everything is fine, you are just overthinking things.

Suddenly my phone buzzed,

"OMG JiEun, I just got back. I got her phone number and this weekend I'm going furniture shopping with her and help her move in. OMG things are working out great thank you so much"

Just as I was about to reply JiYong, I got a text from an unknown number.

"Don't trust Seunghyun.


[A/N] Hello hello! There goes another kinda short chapter. And much love to TOP! Yes, I do love him a lot but he really suits this character that I am giving him so please don't hate me guys. I'll update soon. Comments and loves are much appreciated!!!