Three

Bangtan Café

 

I took him another caramel macchiato. That was the third one. I hope he will not want another, because he is giving me weird feelings. Every time I went to him he smiled like there is no tomorrow.

ME: "Hghm Oppa? What potion do you put in that coffee?"

JIN: "Potion of love. The person who will drink that caramel macchiato will fall in love with you."

ME: "What the HELL??!!" 

JIN: "I was just kidding. How can you believe in such a lie. You are too innocent. Ha ha ha."

ME: "Yeah yeah, whatever."

I rolled my eyes. I took a towel and went to clean the tables. Oppa is annoying me and that makes him happy. AISH. Why people can't drink and eat without making to much mess? 

After cleaning all the mess I noticed something. That weird was waving at me.

JIN: "Your boy is calling you."

ME: "He is not my boy." How can he appear every time around just to annoy me? 

JIN: "But you gave him that caramel macchiato."

ME: "Shut up!"

 I hope this boy wants the bill and gets out of here and never come back.

UNKNOWN: "Can you please make the bill?"

ME: "Yes, here it is." Thank you GOD for listening to my prayers.

UNKNOWN: "I will come back tomorrow morning." and he winked at me. When I looked at the table I saw 10 dollars instead of 6. I must gave him the rest 4 dollars.

ME: "SIR!" I yelled and went outside, but he was nowhere to be found. Then I returned to do my job. 

HOSEOK: "Do you know that boy? He was smiling at you like crazy."

ME: "No! And I don't want to see him ever again."

HOSEOK: "Is this his cup?"

ME: "Yes, why?"

HOSEOK: "I can read the future in coffee grounds."

ME: "You are crazy, but go ahead." Soon after I regret letting him read my future.

HOSEOK: "He is older than you, by two years. He will come here often and he will want to win your heart."

ME: "ha ha ha ha ha. You are so funny." Crazy.

HOSEOK: "And you will fall for him too and became his wife."

ME: "What! Let me wash the cup."

HOSEOK: "You can't wash the future with him."

ME: "You are making fun of me."

HOSEOK: "Sorry. But your reaction deserve it. You were like: OMG! How can I marry a stranger!" He was laughing at me, same like Jin Oppa.

My first day working here and my first client. I regret wanted to work here. They will tease me if this boy will come again. Eight hours later we finished our work and closed the café. Jin, Yoongi and Me went to our house, we ate dinner and went to sleep.

 

"He was looking directly into my eyes, then his eyes went to my lips.

His beautiful eyes and lips, I want so bad to kiss those lips right now....."

 

JIN: "WAKE UP YOUNG LADY!!!"

ME: "There is no need to scream in my ear. I want more sleep."

I covered myself with the blanket and try to sleep again. Then the reality hit me, I was dreaming about that weird boy. I don't want to kiss him, I really don't want to kiss him, STUPID dream. Soon after Jin Oppa took my blanket and start to tickle me. I tickle him back and with start to laugh a little to loud.

YOONGI: "Aish! Why I have to wake up by your laughing?"

JIN: "Are you jealous?"

YOONGI: "No, Soomin is my sister now, I can tickle her too."

Hearing that I jumped out of bed and locked them into my room. I turn to the left to go to bathroom, but I hit something hard with my head.

ME: "What the ?!"

JUNGKOOK: "Good morning to you too."

ME: "How you entered here?"

JUNGKOOK: "I have a key. Hyung give it to me. All six of us have the key of this house."

ME: "That's good to know." Now I have to be more cautious, what if they see me when I change my clothes??? Forget it.

JIN & YOONGI: "SOOMIN!!!"

I let them escaped my room and went to take a warm shower. All four of us ate breakfast and went to our café. While walking I talked with Jungkook a lot. We have many things in common: we like to draw and dance, he likes colour red and I like red too, and we have a passion for video games. We arrived at the café and met Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon. I put on my uniform and went to the first client to serve him.

ME: "Good morning Sir! What do you want to order?" I asked him politely.

UNKNOWN: "Good morning Soomin! One caramel macchiato please." Him again. I looked at his eyes, then his nose and his lips... I'm not comfortable around him after my dream.

ME: "How do you know my name?"

UNKNOWN: "I heard a boy yesterday calling you."

ME: "Oh. I will be back in 5 minutes with you caramel macchiato." and I leave his table and went to Jin Oppa to give him the order.

JIN: "Your boy is here again?"

ME: "You don't want to die, right?" I said while sending him death glares.

JIN: "NOPE!" he smiled and give me the coffee for that unknown boy.

ME: "Here is your caramel macchiato Sir."

UNKNOWN: "Thanks. Do you want to take a seat and drink coffee with me?"

ME: "Sorry Sir, but I have to work, maybe next time." and I left his table. He is creepy as hell.

That boy left the café after an hour. The rest of the day was full of clients, we worked very hard and we didn't have time to take a break.

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

There is a week since I started to work here. We are happy that people choose our café, but we have to much to work and we are exhausted. There is times when we not ate dinner at home, just took a shower and went to sleep, because we had no energy. Sometimes Jin and Yoongi sleep on the couch and only take a shower in the morning, because they are too tired. That  boy is my first customer every morning. I'm started to get used to his rectangular smile.

ME: "Here is your caramel macciato Sir."

UNKNOWN: "I'm Kim Taehyung. You can call me Taehyung or Tae." He said suddenly, that shocked me.

ME: "Uhm, ok."

TAEHYUNG: "There are no other costumers in the café. Can you please drink a coffee with me?"

I don't know what was in my mind, but I went to Jin Oppa and take a caramel macchiato for me too, and go to weird boy. I mean, Taehyung.

TAEHYUNG: "I'm happy that you accept my offer."

ME: "The day is long and I need energy to work." I said to him. "Can I ask you something?

TAEHYUNG: "You can ask me all what you want to know."

ME: "Why do you choose this café every morning?"

TAEHYUNG: "Because of you."