One

Bangtan Café

YOUR POV

After finishing my breakfast, I went to my bedroom and jumped in bed. My lovely bed *_* I'm sorry for leaving you lonely every day, but since today is Sunday I will never let you go until tomorrow morning. 

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kim Soomin, a nineteen year old lonely girl. I'm currently working at a restaurant and that's all what I have. No family, no friends, no nothing. I sigh.

There is no time to be sad, life is just a , so be happy. I plugged my headphones and start listening to Got7 - Just Right and soon fell asleep.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

What is that sound? Am I dreaming?

KNOK! KNOCK!

I'm so stupid. Is my door. I hope that isn't police, I don't remember doing something wrong, besides forgetting to clean the restaurant. Is this such a big problem that they couldn't wait for tomorrow? AISH!

I went downstairs and slowly I open the door just to be surprised seeing two guys in front of my sleepy face. Oh my GOD!

JIN: "Hello my beautiful sister!" He is more stupid then me, I thought.

YOONGI: "Calm down Jin or you will scary her.  We aren't sure that she is your real sister." seems like he is the normal one.

JIN: "Of course she is my sister. She is wearing pink pajamas!!! Do you want another proof?"

Oh Man Holy ! I forgot that I'm in pajamas. How embarrassing. Is not my fault, they are the one who woke me up, of course I'm wearing pajamas, what else to wear for a good nap?

ME: "Uhm Hello! Who are you? And you?" I started to ask. "And I don't like colour pink, I like blue, I bought these pajamas because the price was reduced."

YOONGI: "Hello! I'm Min Yoongi and this is my crazy friend Kim Seokjin."

JIN: "You can't call me crazy only because she likes colour blue."

ME: "Boys!" I shouted. "May I now the reason why you two have the courage to disturbed my beautiful sleep in this beautiful day of Sunday?" I was irritated. I really love sleeping. I'm working hard at the restaurant, so I need to recover my energy. 

YOONGI: "You sound more like my sister." said that Yoongi guy with a big smile.

JIN: "Shut up Yoongi! Soomin I'm telling you the truth, I'm your brother."

ME: "Only because you know my name doesn't prove that I'm your sister."

YOONGI: "Wow, she has a sarcastic side. You are my soulmate." said Yoongi and smirked at me.

JIN: "I will never-ever let you date my beautiful sister."

Yoongi: "Who was talking about date? I will marry her, buy an expensive bed and have sweet dreams with her."

Me: "Your offer is not that bad." I said while laughing. I have to admit that his smile is way too cute.

Jin:  "And you will make babies in your dreams." spoke Jin with an arrogant tone.

Yoongi: "It's a great idea my cute brother-in-law."

I think Jin is ready to punch Yoongi. 

Me: "I'm still here." I yawn.

"Sorry!" they both said.

Jin: "Can you please hear my explanation Soomin?" asked Jin with a serious voice.

I don't know why, but I let them enter into my apartment. The three of us sit down. I'm feeling nervous.

Me: "Do you want coffee?" I asked.

Yoongi: "I love coffee. My future wife is going to make me my first coffee. AUCH! Please don't hurt me Jin." I looked at Jin, he was concerned. Poor Jinie.  He spent all his life searching informations about his sister and his brother. What if Soomin didn't believe him?

Jin: "Yes please. We both want." the tone of his voice is really melancholy, Am I his sister? 

Me: "OK. I will be back in 5 minutes." and I went to the kitchen.

Yoongi: "Uhm, Jin?"

Jin: "I know Yoongi. She lives a poor life. But her apartment is clean and warm."

Yoongi: "She is so beautiful Jin!"

Jin: "Of course she is. Look at her handsome  brother. Don't you dare to fall for her".

I was lost in my thoughts while preparing three caffè latte. It's the first time in my life when I'm so confused. What if he said the truth? How is to have a brother? How is to have a family? What is family love? I never experienced such kind of feelings. I was never loved in all my life and this makes me a sarcastic person, because I didn't want people to hurt me, but in fact I was always hurt, I really needed love. Such a sorrowful life. After finishing the coffees I went back to them feeling something strange in my heart, is it good or bad? 

Me: "Here." And I placed the coffees on the table. I take a closer look to that guy Jin, he is indeed very handsome, but why his eyes are full of concern? Is because of me? "Just start already with the story. I want to sleep." I admit that I'm nervous.

Yoongi: "Me too! Where is your bed?" he is like my twin brother, our minds are just thinking of a good sleep.

Jin: "Calm down or I will cut your d...'' this kind of dispute is part of having a family?

Yoongi: "I'm ok Omma Jinie. My mouth is closed. I'm an angel." 😇

Me: "You are adorable." I laughed so hard. Yoongi is so funny, I want to be friend with him. "But know lets be serious a little, I want to hear what Jin want to say. My eyes and ears are all yours Jin." That's it Soomin, you will find about who are you. I mentally prepared my heart.

Jin: " It's hard to say but our parents died, when I was four years old. At that moment you and your twin brother were only two months."

Me: "TWIN BROTHER!!! Where is he?" I look like him or he looks like me?

Jin: "I don't know. I only could found you. When I was at the orphanage, they refused to give me informations. I found you after Yoongi parents hired a detective. The case is complicated, it took me years to gain informations about you."

Me: "What is the relationship between Yoongi parents and you?"

Jin: "They are my adoptive parents. I was lucky because they grew me very well and they both loves me and Yoongi equal. I'm grateful to them."

Me: "I'm happy to hear that."

Jin: "What about you Soomin? How was your life?"

Me: "Like Hell! I was adopted by a young women. That women only used me, she lied her boyfriend that I was their daughter, only to convince him to marry her. They never loved me, I still remember those times when my body was covered with bruises. At my 18th birthday, my adoptive father discovered the truth and kicked us out of the house." I sigh. "Now you are saying me that our parents are dead, it's aching my heart because my adoptive parents never loved me and my real parents can't love me, because they are not here anymore.  I want to believe you Jin, but I have doubts. I don't want to be hurt again. I'm human too."

...and before I could finish my sentence, a  hot tear rolled over my cheek. I was crying and I couldn't stop. How much I hate myself when I'm crying. But someone hug me, I was feeling his warm scent and before I knew it I was more better, my tears disappeared. It was like that moment when a mother hug his children. I look into his eyes, they were so peaceful. Is he my brother?

Me: "Thank you!" were the only words I could say to him.

Jin: "I want you to believe me. We will go now at the hospital and we will do DNA test. I will prove you that I'm not lying Soomin." 

Me: "I put all my hopes in you. Let's go."

Two hours later we were back at home. In my hands was the result. I'm feeling nervous. What if I'm not his sister? I will be destroyed. I just want this nightmare end. I opened the medical letter and read it. My heart is.. OMG!!!

Jin: "What is writing there Soomin?"

Me: "Oh My Lord!!! Kim SeokJin you are my cute big brother" and I hug him tight. I wasn't that happy in all my life.

Jin: "Handsome Big Brother!"

Me: "Ya ya. Savage!" We were laughing and hugging each other for minutes, when I remembered something. "Uhm Jin? Where is Yoongi?"

Jin: "Oh my ing life! We forgot him at hospital!!!!!" 

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Yoongi: "You crazy little kids. You forgot me sleeping at the hospital salon."

Jin and Me: "We are so sorry, but look, we are brother and sister ♡"

Yoongi: "Marry me Soomin!"

Me: "Out of nowhere this is only you could say? You are so random." I already say that he is cute?

Yoongi: "My feelings for you are real."

Jin: "Hey! STOB IT! I have something important to tell. My little Soomin, go and pack your stuff. We will be leaving tomorrow."

Me: "Where are we going Oppa?"

Jin: "My Soomin called me Oppa. I'm a proud Omma now 😭. We are going at our house, you will meet your new family."

Yoongi: "You will meet Kookie Mouse, Chim Monkey, J-Horse and Nam Kangaroo."

Me: "Are we going to live at Zoo?"

Yoongi: "Something like that."

Jin: "My dear stone. I swear I will KILL you! STOB telling Soomin lies or I will burn your tongue technology 😤"

Me: "Uhm, stone? Just come and help me pack my stuffs."

Yoongi: "My pleasure Jagi!" I really enjoy to tease Jin and Soomin seems to like it too. I think we will be good friends. She took my hand and we run upstairs.

Jin: "Just don't make babies that fast." I said. Now it only remains to find her twin brother. After listening to Soomin story of life, I'm concerned. I hope he is ok. Wait for us little bro.