Two

Bangtan Café

 

I can't believe that Jin Oppa woke me up at 5am. My work at the restaurant began just at 8am, so I woke up only at 7am, but this crazy brother of mine suddenly yelled in the morning that we have to woke up because we will go to Seul. Why couldn't he wait till 11am? I'm not a morning person and the boy next to me neither. He continues snoring in my ear for two hours. HELP ME GOD!!! ('_')

JIN: "Yesterday you said that you want to marry him. Now you can't accept his declaration of love?"

ME: "He is snoring Oppa."

JIN: "Is the sound of love. Isn't it beautiful?"

ME: "He sounds worse than a cow when is hungry."

YOONGI: "I love you too." suddenly said Yoongi with eyes half opened.

ME: "Finally you woke up. Now give me a shoulder to sleep."

YOONGI: "Huh?" and  she left her head on my shoulder. She doesn't joke when it's about sleeping. After ten minutes her head become heavy, I think she is already asleep. I took a closer look at her sleepy face, I don't know why but she reminds me of someone else and I couldn't figure out with whom. Nevermind,  I'm going back to dreamland.

  😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪  

YOONGI: "Soomin wake up. We are here." I yelled in her ear. She is very hard to woke up, another aspect that she reminds me of someone. Aish, why I'm still thinking of this?

ME: "Where we are?" Ahh, my head is aching, I want more sleep....

YOONGI: "At your new house. Please get out of the car."

ME: "Just leave me here for the next 12 hours."

YOONGI: "My GOD! You sleep more than me. Soomin I'm not kidding, if you don't get up I will kiss you." Ha ha, she will definitely woke up now. 

ME: "I'm UP Suga Min!" 

JIN: "Kids?!"

ME and YOONGI: "We're coming." and we left the car.

ME: "WOOW! Are you sure that we arrived at the correct address? This house is enormous." I only saw houses like that in dramas.

YOONGI: ""Welcome to my house. My parents are working overseas. You will meet them in two months.

ME: "Oh, ok! But this is your house? Not Jin Oppa? If I marry you I didn't have to work for the rest of my life *-* and Jin Oppa can cook for us forever." 

JIN: "Why do I have to be your slave?"

ME: "Sorry, but the pancakes that you made for breakfast were delicious."

JIN: "Sorry for disturbing your dreams, this is Yoongi parents house."

ME: "Aaa! It doesn't matter, I still love Yoongi Oppa."

YOONGI: " You no love me. You only want dollars. I'm hurt."

ME: "I can fall for you, I like your white skin, you are cute, handsome and..." What I am talking about?! I better stop, my cheeks are red as tomatoes.

YOONGI: "And?"

ME: "I was just kidding."

YOONGI: "The truth can be say as a joke."

JIN: "I don't approve you two."

Yoongi Oppa is indeed handsome, but I like him more as a friend. I never fell in love in my entire life, I don't know how it feels to be in love. I heard that people get stupid after meeting love, so I don't want to loose my heart and my head after someone.

The three of us enter the house. It's like a castle. Look at that luxurious furniture and I didn't knew that such a big kitchen can exist. Jin Oppa took my luggage and we went upstairs. He then opened a door. Woow!

JIN: "This is your room. Mine is opposite yours and Yoongi at the end of the hallway."

ME: "I don't have clothes to fill that wardrobe."

JIN: "No problem. We will go shopping tomorrow."

ME: "No, I didn't say that I need new clothes. This room is enormous for me. I didn't deserve such a luxurious life."

JIN: "Soomin! You deserve more than that."

ME: "Why you are so sweet?"

JIN: "Because I'm your brother and I love you."

ME: "I love you too." I said while hugging him. Thanks God for letting this boy to be my brother. 

I entered to my new room and I unpack my luggage. When I turn to my right I see something unexpected. My new bed is full of pink. Oh! Even my carpet is pink. Hope that Oppa will not buy me other pink stuff.

KNOK KNOK!

ME: "You can enter."

YOONGI: "Jin said that dinner is ready to be served." We went downstairs and eat dinner. Then I took a shower and went to sleep.

😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪

JIN: "I want that one!"

ME: "No Oppa. You bought me enough clothes."  We are at shopping. Jin Oppa bought me five dresses, ten t-shirt, four jeans, seven pullover, tree pair of shoes and one hat. Remember what I said yesterday about pink stuff? Yeah, all what Jin Oppa bought is pink. Help me God!

JIN: "I need to buy you more. Let's go."

ME: "Thank you for all of this Oppa, but I'm exhausted. I need a coffee." Coffee is my second love in life after a good bed for sleep.

JIN: "Oh, ok! We will go to Bangtan Café."

ME: "What is Bangtan Café?"

JIN: "Our cafe, you will love that place. Me and my friends work there. You will work with us if you want."

ME: "Free coffee. I accept."  

One hour later we arrived at Bangtan Café. This place is so sweet and warm, the design is traditional, it feels like a second home. I will be happy working here.

Suddenly five boys came to us. One of them is Yoongi Oppa and other four strangers, but one of them caught my attention, like I knew him for a long time.

UNKNOWN: "First time with BTS?"

ME: "Huh?"

JIN: "Let me introduce you my friends.  You already knew Yoongi, they are Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook."

ME: "Aaa, they are Nam kangaroo, J-horse, Chim monkey and Kookie Mouse?"

"WHO TOLD YOU THAT?" all four boys asked at the same time.

ME: "Yoongi Oppa."

"We will kill you later."

YOONGI: "Sorry."

NAMJOON: "Let introduce ourselves boys. I'm Kim Namjoon, I love to rap and compose, and sometimes I accidentally broke things."

YOONGI: "I'm Min Yoongi."

ME: "I know that."

YOONGI: "But you don't know the full description. I'm Min Yoongi aka Suga aka Agust D, underground rapper, composer, producer and your new big brother, since you live at my house."

HOSEOK: "I'm Jung Hoseok, I'm your hope, I'm your angel, I'm J-hope. I love to dance and I can rap too."

JIMIN: "I'm Park Jimin, I studied contemporary dance and my vocals are not that bad."

JUNGKOOK: "I'm Park Jungkook, Jimin little brother. I can dance, rap, sing, draw, cook.."

ME: "You are gold."

JUNGKOOK: "Yeah, goldan maknae" he said with a shy voice.

ME: "I'm the new maknae here."

JUNGKOOK: "When is your birthday? Mine is 1 september."

ME: "Mine is 30 september."

JUNGKOOK: "Ok maknae. Don't call me Oppa, I don't like it."

ME: "Kookie is good?"

JUNGKOOK: "Very good."

JIMIN: "You never let me call you Kookie. Do you already like her?"

JUNGKOOK: "Don't be paranoid hyung."

ME: "My name is Kim Soomin. I'm Jin Oppa little sister. Currently I'm serching for my other brother. My passion is to dance."

JIN: "I'm Kim Seokjin, I like to sing, cook and from now on my main job is to take care of you. The introduction is finish. Everybody to work. The clients are coming."

"Yes Sir!" We all said at the unison and we took our uniforms and started to work.

Jin and Yoongi job is to prepare coffee, Namjoon and Jimin are washing the pots, Jungkook, Hoseok and Me have to take the orders. After ten minutes the first client entered to the café and sit down at one of my tables. 

ME: "Good morning sir. May I take your order?"

UNKNOWN: "Yes. One caramel macchiato please." and he gave me a big smile.