Chapter 4

Good Person
My friends are tiresomely telling me,
Me who’s always singing songs like this
But I know these are just my feelings,
I can tell you’re in a different place…

"DONGHAE OPPA!"

He turned to see Seohyun running to hug him, a huge smile on her face.

"Congratulations," she sang out, as he embraced her with a smile on his face.

"There's nothing to get excited about Seo.  Its just the role of the President."

"No oppa, its important!  You're President of the school now!"

Kyuhyun finally caught up with them, a grin on his face.

"Hyung, you did it!" he proclaimed, gently elbowing Seohyun out of his arms before hugging him.

"What, jealous much?" scoffed Donghae, rufflling his dongsaeng's hair.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.  "You wish.  She's mine already," and there was a smirk on his face.

They released each other.  "But its not official," he teased.

Seohyun pouted.  "Oppa," she whined.

"Ahh okay okay," Donghae held up his hands in surrender, laughing.

Kyuhyun quickly took his arm and yanked him towards the cafeteria, Seohyun laughing behind them.

"Your treat again right, Mr President?"


Kyuhyun peered into the classroom to check if his hyung was inside.

"Hyung?"

Donghae rasied his head from his desk, blinking.

"Yes Kyu?"

"Will you be going home with us?"

He frowned and checked his planner, shaking his head.

"Meeting till seven...  Kyu, do me a favour, kill me now," he muttered.

Kyuhyun laughed.  "Seohyun would most likely kill me if I did that."

Donghae glanced at his watch.  "She's probably waiting now.  Go walk home with her."

"We can wait.  She misses you walking home together."

"Go now."

Kyuhyun sighed and nodded.  "See you later hyung."

"See you."


Donghae silently opened the door, stepping into the house quietly.  Hearing the noises of the television, he made his way into the living room.

Two heads lying on top of each other on the sofa.

He took a blanklet and went closer, careful not to disturb them and placed the blanklet over them gently.

Kyuhyun opened his eyes, stirring.

"Hyung?" he asked blearily, blinking.

Donghae nodded.  "Shhh.  She's asleep."

Kyuhyun nodded and lifted his head up.  "She should get into the spare room."

"No let her sleep like that, she's comfortable.  She wakes up easily,"  Donghae paused.  "Can I join in the movie marathon as well?"

Kyuhyun yawned.  "Of course hyung, you're always welcome," he responded, his hands placing the blanklet over Seohyun making sure she was covered and tucked, one arm around her before turning his eyes to the television.

Donghae smiled to himself, but inside, his heart...  was aching.  All that his dongsaeng was doing now, was what he used to do.

Before he came.


Sorry for not updating quickly dears!  Hope this chapter would make up for it :D

Was celebrating Lunar New Year and going out with friends as well.  And posting results for today came early morning, I got into my first choice of school :D

Watched Pit-A-Pat Shake and Fighting Junior's Blind Date Part 2.  Daebak!  I think Sungmin & Hyorin are really cute while Donghae & EunSeo are just plain sweettttttttttt!  Can't wait for their WGM to start.  ESPECIALLY THE AMUSEMENT PARK DATE WITH TEUKSO :D  Although I think EunSeo looks like Seohyun.  Did some people said Hae likes Seo as well LOLOLOL :P  *deluded*

Thanks for all the love and loyalty, for all the comments & subscriptions!  <3