Chapter 1

Good Person

What happened today? It seems like you were crying
Did he hurt your heart? You are the most precious person to me in the world
The vending machine coffee I hold out to you is filled with the feelings I’ve been hiding
“Thanks… Oppa is such a good person” at those words I only smile

Donghae carefully balanced the coffee on top of the vending machine before pressing for another one.  As he waited, he pulled out his phone to check for his messages.

Oppa, I'm at the usual spot.  See you :)

He smiled to himself as he slid his phone back into his pocket and took out the cup of coffe, his free hand reaching for the one on top.  Allowing a sigh of relief, he slowly made his way out to the open field, and as he walked down the hallway, he heard the screams of his fellow schoolmates.

"Donghae oppa!"

"OPPA!"

"Oppa saranghae!"

He rolled his eyes.  "Its not as if they can't see my hand are not free," he muttered, as he nudged the door open with his elbow and carefully went down the steps, heading to find his best friend of fifteen years.

He saw her sitting under the giant oak tree, her legs crossed as she leaned forward, her fingers moving quickly over the keyboard.  He paused and quietly admired her from his current position.  Her long hair was swept to one side of her head, and he allowed a smile as she looked up and around to find him.

He saw the shape of turn into a pout, and he chuckled softly to himself as she went back to her laptop.

Seo Joohyun...  His best friend, his muse, his love.

But he knew it was one-sided.  Although she had never shown any interest in boys, never spoke to any boys unless neccessary, was only close to him, he knew that actually she was waiting for the one.

He sighed, and made his way over to her, sitting down besides her quietly.

"Coffee?" he asked, holding out a cup of coffee.

She turned her head and smiled at him, gratefully receiving the warm cup of drink.

"Thanks Donghae oppa."

He shrugged and took a sip of his own coffee.

"Its so cold, why don't you work inside?"

Seohyun laughed, her hands wrapped around the cup.  "Oppa, I work best in cold weather, have you forgotten?"

He chuckled and shook his head.  "What a weird person."

"You can always go back inside," she pouted and winced when he pinched her nose.  "OPPA!"

"And leave you here alone?  Are you crazy?"

"Merong."

She quickly turned back to work on her laptop as he was about to reply her.

"Yah, you -"

Careful to not knock over the coffee, he tackled her, causing her to fall on her side and his face close to hers.

"Now tell me, what did you do to me just now?" he whispered, his hands pressing hers down onto the grass.

She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Donghae oppa!"

He sighed and got off Seohyun, pulling her up gently back into her sitting position as he resumed his.  "Can't you see I'm busy?"

"Mian... mianhae oppa," the girl whispered and backed off hurriedly.

Seohyun shook her head and mock glared at him as she drank her coffee.

"What?"

"Donghae oppa, anyone told you that you have to be nicer to girls?"  she rolled her eyes.  "No wonder up till now, oppa hasn't got a girlfriend.  Merong!" she said quickly, sticking her tongue out as he shook his head again.

Seohyun-ah, the reason why I haven't had a girlfriend... is because of you.


Hellooooooooo!  Hope this chapter was okay, SeoHae!  I like them kekeke :P

Thanks for reading this and subscribing :D