Chapter 2

Beyond the horizon (someone is thinking of me)

A week  had passed by after their fated meeting at the hospital.  Hana is back to normal with her dad being ok and her mom being the same as always.  They are also back to being busy as they left Hana once again all by herself as they went overseas for work.  While Hana was busy preparing to moved to a dorm the university provided, she could'nt help but think of how beautiful Taehyung smiled that day.  She didn't realized that her lips was parting for a smile, she slap herself to get over it, "Hana, he was just a boy.." she then said to herself, "focus, Hana, focus" she then told herself.   But little by little Hana doesn't realized, she was falling for the boy.   Taehyung on the other hand was busy with his new born sister.  Now that everyone is home, he could'nt help but adore his little sister more and more.  "Aigooo, goo gooo" he then cooe at her.  "Taehyung-ah, come here and help me" his mom then said to him. "Ne, I'll be right back, aii, so cute" he then cooe to his little sister at it makes a cute noise.  "What is it , omma" he then asked as soon that he got to the kitchen where his mom was.  His mom smiled at him and suddenly hug him that made Taehyung shock at the sudden moment.  "Omma, what is it?" he then asked, his eyes was wondering as he look at his mother's face as soon that she let him go.  She patted his hair, as she look at him, still not saying a word.  Taehyung panic, he never seen his mother like this before, not when he graduated high school that is. "Omma, what is it? please tell me" he then cooed his mother.  "In a few day's you will no longer living with us, my son, and it made me sad not having you around" she then finally said to him.  Taehyung smiled at his mother, "I can always go home every semester break, omma, you never know, I might be home before you know it" he then reasure his mother, that both smiled as they hug one another once again. "Aigoo, my son is a grown man now, whose going to help me taking care of your sister" she then said smiling at Taehyung.  

 

*****

The day has finally come, it was the day where all the people gathered at the university hall.  Hana arrived at the dorm she was going to stay in, her father drop her off and sent a goodluck as he left Hana by herself.  As she was looking at her father's car leaving, she could'nt help but shed a few tears.  Hana shake her head, she look up at the sky and told herself, "it's going to be ok Hana, you are an adult now" she said giving herself a pat in the back, as she gather her things and headed to meet her roommate.  Taehyung arrived at the dorm he was going to stay as well, he then met one of his long time friend, Jimin.  "Hey man, are you ready for this?" Jimin asked his friend, Teahyung nodded.  "I hope this year we get to meet alot of girls and maybe get one as well" Jimin then said with a half serious half joking face at Taehyung.  Teahyung pushed Jimin's shoulder as he was laughing at his friend, "Ya, we are not here to do that ok, but maybe you are right" he then said to his friend.  "Let's go see who will be our roommate then buddy" Taehung said to Jimin, "Let's go!" Jimin shouted as they both went inside the dorm.  Little did they know that Hana and Taehyung's dorm was just a few meter's away from each other.  Where the girls dorm are near the University Theather , while the boys are near the university's gym, both are just near the University itself.   Hana met one of the dorm keeper, as she handed Hana her keys to the room, she look at her strangely.  Hana smiled at the dorm keeper and fleed as fast as she could.  "Woah, that lady is creepy" she then said to herself as she was shaking her head.  Hana reach her dorm room, people are cramping in the corridor of the hall way.  Some are just standing next to each other as they greeted each other.  "They seem to know each other" Hana then said as she was looking at some of the girls not far from her room.  Hana let out a sigh, not knowing anyone is a struggle she must passed.  As she open the door to her room, a sudden shock greeted her.  "Hey roommie, welcome" the girl then said to her as she gave Hana a hug. The girl was tall, with blond hair, fair skin and almond eyes.  She was pretty, perhaps it can passed being an idol.  "H-hi, my name is Lee Hana" Hana then said to the girl, that she gladly took her hand happily. "Hi Hana, I'm Amy Park, this is going to be great, we are going to have a lot of fun, I like you" Amy said giggling as she look at Hana.  Hana smiled at Amy's remarks. "I hope so" she then said. "Oh we will" Amy then answer to Hana's remark.  That night the two girls became close as they get to know each other.  Hana now finally know someone , her first friend at the University.