Chapter 4

Beyond the horizon (someone is thinking of me)

Jimin look at the corner where the two girls had sat, he then look back at Taehyung. Jimin knotting his brow as he look seriously at his best friend.  Taehyung felt something like a laser in the corner of his eyes, he then turn his gaze where his friend was and as he anticipated.  Jimin was looking at him with a serious gaze. Jimin hit Tae's back that made him yelp a bit, "what? what did I do?" he then said to Jimin with a confused eyes.  "Dude, that was my sister" Jimin then said. "Your sister? and she's in the same class as us?" Tae then said to him with a more confused look in his face.  Jimin hit him once again, "Yes, I do have a sister, and she happened to be in our class" Jimin then said to him, their little bickering suddenly got disturbed as the teacher called their names. "Mr. Kim and Mr. Park, care to tell the whole class what so important you two are disccusing about?" the teacher look at them upset, both boys bowed as they say in unison, "Sorry, teacher, we won't do it again".  Both said feeling embarassed, the whole class was looking at them but Taehyung suddenly noticed Hana looking at him, she immediately turn back as she focused in class. "Aish! why at all time she has to be in my class " he then hissed as he lay his head down in embarassment.  Few minute had passed, "Ok, class tomorrow we will put everyone in partners for the upcoming project, your first project actually, have a good day class" the teacher then said as the class ended.  Amy look at Hana, "why do we have to pick partner's when we can be partners" she then said to Hana, as she placed both hand in her chin like a child would do to win over her parent's approval.  Hana chuckle at Amy's cuteness attempt, "come on, we have to go" Hana then suddenly said to her.  Amy blink, confused, "where are we going?" she then asked. Hana look at her friend not believing that she forget already, "Amy, we said we're going shopping after class, don't you remember?" she then said to her friend.   Amy suddenly remember as she made a 'oh" sound, she then immediately took her stuff, "Right, let's go" as she got up and pulled Hana out of the classroom. Hana find Amy cute  at time's.  This gotta be fun, she then thought.   Taehyung and Jimin was the only one left as the whole class was gone, his eyes was fixed on Hana as she left the classroom.  Jimin noticed his friend, once again he hit him in his back.  Taehyung flinch with the sudden pain in his back, "Yah!" he then yell out of pain as he look at his friend.  "Dude, that was my sister, stop looking at her?" Jimin then said.  "Dude, I'm not even looking at your sister" he then said that he got another beating from his friend.  

 

Hana's POV
Me and Amy got to class before the teacher came, I was feeling excited knowing that we are going shopping later.  I kinda need some personal essentials since i didn't get a chance to take some back home.  Mom and Dad are kind of in a hurry that day.  But what did got my attention is those boys. As soon that the class started the teacher noticed them. Uh! what a bunch of noisy annoying boys. I look at them, the blonde one noticed me looking at them. What is his problem? I thought as I immediately turn my head and focus on what's written in my notes. I felt my face suddenly had a burning sensation. What is this? why do I feel embarassed as soon that he saw me looking? Am I blushing? I thought to myself.  No, it can't be? I don't even know who he is, but something deep inside me that we had met before.  I was deep in my thougth when I suddenly heard the teacher giving us announcement for the next time we meet. A class project? and we are being assign to a partner? I was skeptical on who will i get but i hope i pair up with Amy.  I look at Amy when she heard what the teacher said. She was thinking the same. I chuckled at her cuteness. She's like a child sometimes and maybe that's why I was fond of her, knowing that I don't have any siblings.  I gather my things and face Amy, but she had blank expression as she was looking at me. Did she forget? I thought. Yeah, she did. She forget that we are going shopping after class. As I was looking at her when she finally remember, she took my hand and pulled us out of the classroom. I noticed at the corner of my eye the blonde one is looking at me as we are leaving.  
-end of Hana's Pov

************

Taehyung POV
Did she noticed me? I thought as I was looking at them leaving the room.   I suddenly felt someone hit me on my back, I look at direction of where it was coming from. It was Jimin, he was glaring at me again. What now? I thought.  "Dude, seriously? that was my sister" Jimin then said to me.  I blink at him, "I'm not even looking at her?" I demand, but i suddenly got confused,"which was was her?" I blurt out of sense. The girls had both have brown hair but the other look simpler than the other. And she had minimal makeup. In which kinda like my type. But anyways, I came back to my senses when I suddenly felt Jimin gave me another smack on my back. This time i yelp in pain. "Yah! that hurts man..." I scream at him, we have been best friend since High School and everytime he does that I kind of get used to it but today, out of nowhere, the pain is not bareable.  "Sorry tae, but can you please stop looking at my sister, it kind of creeps me out" he then said to me.  "Dude, believed me, I wasn't looking at her...I was looking at her friend" i then said.  Jimin nodded and then smiled to me, i guess he finally understand what I was trying to say. I shake my head at my friend, I immediately got up and took my things, "yah, we better go, we are the only ones here" I told my friend.  Jimin nodded and  followed me as we headed out of a empty classroom. 
-end of Taehyung Pov

************

Hana and Amy are walking as they both look at the pretty things on the corner of *Namdaemun market, one of the oldest market in Korea.  They go from shop to shop, they both can't decided on which one to get since there are alot of things that interest them.  Amy suddenly stop at one of the shop, Hana noticed that Amy wasn't with her anymore. She look around for her friend, Hana smiled at finding her friend looking at the vendor that was selling food. She then felt herself getting hungry as well.  They have been walking for hours and didn't even noticed the time, it was past 2pm already.  "what are you doing?" Hana then said behind her friend.  Amy flinch at the sudden words, they both giggled, and went back to looking at the food being cook infront of them.  "Ladies why don't you come and sit?" one of the server said to them. Amy and Hana look at each other and nodded.  And since it was an open market and the food was being cook infront of you, they immediately sat at one of the table that was free.  They where about to order their food when Hana suddenly felt that someone was staring at her.  She turn at her side and see that Taehyung was the one looking at her with Jimin who was also there eating. Jimin suddenly stop as he look at his friend with a shock in his eyes, he followed where Tae was looking and noticed Hana and Amy being there.  Amy also felt that someone was staring at her.  Her eyes widen to see Jimin, "Oppa?" she blurt out.  Jimin blurt out his food when he saw Amy. "Ya, what are you doing here?" he then asked his sister.  Amy knotted her brow, "I was going to asked you the same thing, Oppa" she then said to Jimin.   Amy look at the blonde guy sitting accros her brother. "Aren't you going to introduced your friend to us? Oppa" she then said to Jimin.  Jimin look at Tae who was awkwardly trying to eat his food.  Jimin cleared his throat, "Yah, you don't remember him, that's Taehyung" he then said to Amy.  Amy suddenly blink as she moved closer to Tae to take a good look at him. "Tae Oppa? is that really you? Woah, you gotten handsome" she then said as she look at him.  Tae suddenly felt embarrassed at Amy's attempt. He doesn't know how to act anymore around girls.  "Yah, stop harrassing my friend will you" Jimin then said to Amy.  Since the day that Jimin bought Tae home after school to hand out, little Amy was fond at the boy, as she was growing up she developed a crush on him, until this day, her feelings suddenly bloom as she seen Tae matured.  Hana pulled Amy back to their table, "aren't you going to introduce your friend to us, Amy?" Jimin then said that made Hana stop. Amy look at Hana, "Hana, this is my brother, Jimin oppa  and that's his best friend Taehyung, oppa" she then introduced them to her.  Hana nodded at both the boys, she felt embarassed when she suddenly caught herself lock eyes with Taehyung.