Chapter 3

Beyond the horizon (someone is thinking of me)

The next day  Hana woke up early, same as she was at home everyday.  She then prepared her clothes for the day.  It was a new beginning for her, with new encounter to face.  "Your up early" Hana strattled as she look up at Amy who was now awake.  Hana smiled at her friend, " Sorry, did I wake you up?" she then apologized.   Amy just smiled at her "no, not really" she then reply , amy decided to got up and do a little stretching before she get ready for their first day at the University.  "Hey Hana" Amy then said as she was headed for their own bathroom, "yeah, what is it" Hana reply as she look at Amy, waiting for her friend to answer her back.  Amy silently look at Hana, "oh, nothing just wanted to see if your awake" she then friend as she headed to the bathroom.  Hana smiled widely at Amy's sillyness, but when she thought that Amy was done, Amy suddenly peak her head one last time out of the bathroom door.  "Actually, do you wanna go shopping later, we can explore what's near by the University" Amy then said, Hana immediately turn around to look at her friend, "Sure, I like that, we can get familiar with the surrounding" Hana then said to her friend. Both agreed as they nodded in twine and smile at each other before they went back to what they where doing.  While her friend is not on sight, Hana decided to put her stuff away since she didn't get the chance to do so the day she arrived.  As she was fixing her things, she then noticed that there was something odd on her luggage.  An enveloped was stuck in one of her cloths, Hana pull it out and as she open it she noticed that there was some money included and what it looks like a letter.  Hana open the letter and start reading it.  To her surprised the letter came from her mother. She then read her mother's letter.  

 

My precious Daughter,


Now that you are an adult, things will be new and difficult.  I'm sorry that I didn't get to send you off , but I wanted you to know that you are loved by me and your father.  I'm sorry for all this time that we have left you due to our family business.  I promised to make it up to you when the time was right, hope you understand my precious daughter.  Just remember that Omma will always be here for you when you need me, even that I neglected you in the past.  But that was the past and this is now.  I missed you always, you just don't know how much.  I put some money in here if you need something that you needed.  I'm sending all my love to you. Good luck on this new journey my sweet precious daughter.

Love always, your mother

 

The letter was short and sweet with a bit of her mother's personality.  Hana smiled at the little compasion that her mother showing into her, but little did she knew that  her eye was suddenly getting watery.  Hana wipe them off before it turn into a real one, and before Amy got out from taking a shower.  Her mother really never showed this kind of love to her since the day she was born.  Her parent's are alwasy not around but now that she knew, she understood why.  While Hana was looking at her mother's letter, she didn't know that Amy was already behind her.  "Hana are you ok? are you crying?" she then said to her friend that it made Hana jump from sitting down. "Amy, your done? I-I have to go , or we will be late to our first class" Hana hide her almost watery eyes. .  Amy couldn't done nothing but to just look at her friend who was hiding her face away from her.  While both girls are getting ready for their first class, Taehyung and Jimin are just woken up.  Jimin who was used to wake up early look at his best friend, "Good morning" he then said to him with a bright smile. Taehyung find it kind of annoying at time and at the same time cute.  "Good morning" he then reply.  "Ahhh, I feel tired, i think it was a bad idea to stay up late playing games" Jimin then said to his friend, as he was busy fixing his hair as he look at the mirror first thing in the morning.  Jimin look at Taehyung, he didn't say anything but smile at him with a sleepy eye.  "We should get ready, it's our first day" Jimin then said to him, when Taehyung didn't give him a response.   After the boys got ready and headed towards the door, Taehyung's phone suddenly buzz. He then took it out and saw a message from his father, wishing him luck on his first day at college.  He then smiled at the thoughtful words his father had sent him, Jimin felt a little envious at his friend but a minute after, he then also recieved encouraging words from his parents.  As Hana and Amy walking towards their class, so is Taehyung and JImin.  Both didn't know that they had the same first class together, Jimin couldn't help to notice Hana and Amy as they are taking their seat. With a few chairs that seperate them, Jimin lean closer to Taehyung as he whisper, "Bro, I think I find my soulmate", Tae gave Jimin a strange look. "What?" he then reply but before they could actually look back at the direction of Hana and Amy, the teacher enters and they began their class without noticing the possibility of meeting again for the second time.