Chapter 1

Beyond the horizon (someone is thinking of me)

Busan, Year 1995.  "Arghhhhhh!!!!!!!Honey, i think it's time" your mom screamed to your father in the middle of the night.  With realizing that you are about to be born, your father was in panic mode getting all the necesities it need for them to stay in the hospital.  "Hurry, I don't think I can't last any longer" your mom said to your father, that he immediately nodded in agreement.  With no time wasted, your father droved as fast as he could to a near by hospital.  And within hours of waiting and waiting, you finally came into the world, unsure of what's ahead.  At the same time in Deagu, a beautiful baby boy was also born.  His parent's are all in awe at how handsome he was.  Most specially his grandmother who was praying for a grandson that will take over the family business one day.  While growing up Hana spend most of her time with relatived, since her parent's are both in business.  They only cater to her needs when her parent's called to see how she was doing, but most of the time, they just let her be.  Taehyung on the other hand, spend his time mostly in the province with his grandmother.  She was fond of him that his parent's decided to let him stay with his grandmother for the time being.   As time passed by so is the season, Winter became spring and then summer.  Taehyung parent's decided to take him for the first time in Seoul.  With the lights lit, Taehyung was in awe at all the lights that is like the star's sparkling in the night sky.  "Omma, look at the lights they are all so bright" Taehyung said to his parent's, who is now 12 yrs old.   With a young mind and innocent as he seems, Taehyung took everything lightly as he grows up to be an adult.  Meanwhile, Hana was still struggling on her own,  since her parent's took her back from her relatived.  She spend most of her time on her own, doing things not a 12 yr old do.  Her parent's became more busy as she grows up.  End up depending on herself even more at such a young age.  But her personality was bright like the sun, every morning, she greet all non living and living things that she encounter.  As Hana was walking to get some bread at a near by convinience store, she noticed that there was an old woman, struggling to hold her stuff.  Hana walk up to her "Ahnnyeonhaseyo,  Ahjumma, do you need help? let me help you" she said with a bright smile  that it made the old woman strattled.  "Ah, gomawo, young lady" the old woman said to her.  After she help the old lady, waved goodbye to her as she smiled.  The old lady smiled back to her, but stop Hana from leaving quick holding her arm.  Hana look at her confused, "You will meet a handsome boy, that soon will be your greatest love but becareful for there is some obstacles you might not want to happened" the old lady then said to her.  Hana nodded at the old lady and smiled as she waved goodbye to her once again.  

 

 

Spring 2014 ,everything was going good for both Hana and Taehyung, both got accepted at Seoul University.  One of the most prestigious University in Seoul. Taehyung parent's where delighted that their older son got into one of the top University in Seoul.  Hana parent's was also delighted but not to the extend like Taehyung parent's was.  They told her, "make sure you keep up with your scholarships, we don't waste money on you just to get you into one of the best University's in Korea" her mom said to her.  Hana doesn't have a good relationship with her mom but her dad will give everything she needed.  Since she was the only child and a daddy's girl.  Their family is just like any ordinary family, they had fights, they get along and sometimes, silly.  But all that stop when Hana's father was diagnose with a sudden heart .  Rushing her dad to the hospital as tears was falling on her cheeks.  Hoping that her dad can surpassed this, and it did.  That night, she found herself in a chapel inside the hospital, she prayed as hard as she could to make her dad better faster.  Hana was 19, at such a young age, she encounter so many things in her life and this time, she hope that only the good things will happened.  At the corner of her eye she then noticed a boy, who was crying as he was praying.  She look at him, examine his face for some sign of weakness.  Hana didn't get her satisfaction, that she immediately walk up to him.  "Hi, My name is Hana, Lee Hana. What's yours? why are you crying? Is your dad hurt too?" she then asked the boy.  The boy look at her, with innocent yet charismatic eye, he wiped his tears away from his face.  He then look back at her, "I'm not crying because my dad is hurt, I was crying because...because" he then stop, hesitating.  "Because what?" Hana said. "Because, my mom just gave birth to my little sister" he then said to her, innocently.  Hana could not understand what the boy was saying at first, but she then smiled at him.  "Well, isn't that good news tho? atleast you have a sister now, as for me, I don't have one. " she then said to the boy, with a sulking pout.  The boy suddenly smiled at Hana, that made her eyes widen on how beautiful he is as she look at him.  Hana felt something pinch inside her that she could'nt understand what it was, she then clear as she started to leaved, but the boy hold her writs to stop her from doing so.  The boy was still smiling at her as he got up and look her in the eyes, "My name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung" he then said to Hana.  Both Hana and Taehyung just stand there inside the chapel with a smile in their face.