2nd Shot: MiChaeng

Those Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2: Things I Said Since You've Been Gone

 

(A/N: Listening to Black's 2nd OST "Like A Film" might be a good or a bad thing)

 

'Hey, I've been with no one,

Days are gone, without you'

Chaeyoung wakes up again (she wishes she didn't but that would go against to what she stands for). The same old day, same old time. It gets boring, really. Take a bath, breakfast, head for work, go home, sleep. 

 

But that's just because she's not there. The love of her life for almost six years. Myoui Mina. 

 

No one really predicted it. They both were really happy and contented with each other, as one might say. Everybody supported their relationship, parents, friends, heck even the grumpy granpa from their neighborhood does. It was really the best moments of Chaeyoung's life. Waking up to the face of her sleeping girlfriend. How Mina would gently say good morning with her soft yet husky morning voice. How she gently entwines their hands as they head out of the room for breakfast. How she would sing songs as she cooks for Chaeyoung. How she would waved her off with a warm small peck on the lips saying ,"I'll miss you, take care okay?". How she would hug Chaeyoung when the younger gets home and asks how the day went for her. How they would have playful kisses on the couch during a movie night. How she would be sure that when she wakes up, Mina would be there, cuddling her. 

 

'Day, it's been lonely I know,

Going on without you'

It isn't really that bad though. She still tries to convince herself. She still has her friends, Dahyun and Tzuyu accompanies her throughout the day, she can always talk to Jeongyeon, Nayeon or Jihyo about her problems, Momo and Sana cheer her up when she's feeling like she just wanted to follow her lover to where she might've gone. But there's still a huge gaping hole in her heart, call her sappy and stupid, but only Mina can fill up that hole in her heart. Only Mina can, no else and even if she tries to convince herself that there's someone else in this world that can do that. She still finds herself returning to the broken pieces that Mina left her with.

But she can't do that anymore. How can a person who's already gone do that?

 

'It's like a film of our old days,

And when I see your face, fades away'

She gets flashbacks, dreams, memories. ALL THE TIME. She wishes she didn't but who could blame her? Who could blame her in wanting, praying, wishing Mina would come back and tell her it's alright and everything that just happened was all just a sick dream. 

Sometimes, she proceeds to watch their videos together. The time when they went out to watch Momo for her first Jokbal-eating competition. When Sana manages to get herself a papercut just above her left eye and Tzuyu was panicking too much she called 911 because of all the blood while Sana was just laughing all the way to the emergency room(eventually the girl actually got stitches for it and nobody knows why Sana manages to do these things). When Jihyo got her wisdom tooth taken out and they had to deal with her drugged state(she was a totally different person and everyone was terrified). Chaeyoung's memories fleets among those days because she's not ready to face everything yet.

 

'Day like when things are right,

The moments of ours replays'

She cries at night, while looking at the empty space beside her. Wistfully holding on to what pieces of the small and little amount of warmth left of the beddings. Nothing has really change in their shared room, as i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter