1st Shot: Namo

Those Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1: Things You Said Before You Left

 

(A/N: I have a thing for blonde Momo so shaddap)

 

"Hey Momo, what if HYPOTHETICALLY, just hypothetically, I died?" Nayeon asked Momo in the middle of their cuddling session. The ones where they binge watch different kinds of movies(mostly sad or romantic ones). "Huh? What kind of question is that?" Momo looked at her girlfriend, confused. "Nothing. I just wanna know what you'll be doing."

 

"You're not really dying aren't you?" The younger asked, worry and concern filling her eyes.

 

"Gosh no, do you want me to die already?" Nayeon pouts a bit. "I simply just wanna know if you'll be feeling the same as I do." She laughed, suddenly brightening up the sad and gloomy mood lingering in the room.

 

"Well, I would be too broken to function then. You're practically with me since we were wearing diapers. Not only that I will lose my lover, I will lose my best friend, partner in crime, and who would delete your browser history if you're gone? I don't know the password to your laptop. Why's that?" Momo crinkled her nose slightly and pouting for answering a stupid question. "It's like losing half of my heart, figuratively and quite literally. You're everything that I ever have. All that I ever need and everything that I will ever be." She finished off, earning a sincere smile from the older girl.

 

"Wow, that sounds like a proposal to me. Are we finally gonna get married?" Nayeon brought out a teasing smirk to the sulking girl beside her. "This doesn't feel like joke Nayeon, you're getting meaner y'know." The blonde crossed her arms. "Aww, don't be hurt by the question babe. I'm not gonna die, swear. And yeah, I would probably feel the same."

 

"Hey, wanna make a promise?" The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter