Think About Us

Daily Basic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: I should get this idea out of my mind, so here it is!

My song recommendation: You Are The Reason by Calum Scott 

 

 

Dear You

 

How's life?

 

No, it's not spesific question. Let me repeat that.

 

How's life after we finally let each other go?

 

I bet it's , isn't it?

 

Yeah, me too. It's hard not to thinking everything about you in short time.

 

You know, I still remember how we've met 3 years ago.

 

At first we don't know each other, well, it's only like I know you and vice versa, but the first time we talk to each other was when you told me a story about one of your ex and you asked me for an advice.

 

That time I was thinking, how can you trust someone you've just barely talk?

 

After that we're getting close, right? I've got your back and you're doing the same to me and I realize that you're already courting a girl from different class.

 

But it didn't work.

 

I asked you why and you're just said, "She's just playing with my feelings."

 

The truth was I got upset as well and I don't know why I felt those but I think I knew.

 

Because I started to like you.

 

Fast forward to two weeks later, you decided to asked me out, still as a friend and I was like 'why not?'

 

You take me to this well known street because you've said, "I need to refresh myself out and I want to go here with you because I know you're a good listener also I already trust you."

 

Only with that, you got me to like you more and I didn't stop those feelings.

 

A month later I know you started to court on me, but me, Bae Joohyun, must played it cool. You tried to made me notice that you're frustrated because you thought I was oblivious about your feelings. It's cute though, to see you like that, you know?

 

I was told you that I need to go to my hometown and you said, "Let me take you to the train station cause I got a new bike!" you told me with an excitement all over your face. When we get there, It was me that you've grown to like all this time and I just smiled.

 

And we started dating.

 

The first month I can tell we're like a newly-wed couple. Everytime the class ended, you took me to this new cafe near our campus or when I want to buy groceries, you offered me to go with you and I remember our friends told us we can't go a day without seeing each other. But it's kinda true though and I thought because we can count on each other.

 

On the third month it's awful.

 

We started to yell at each other because you offered a ride to my friend and you didn't told me a single thing. I was found out when Seulgi saw you with my friend. I asked you, "Why you didn't tell me then? Are you tried to cheating on me?"

 

And you're defended yourself, "I tried to called you but you didn't picked up! Her grandma was on ICU and she's crying like hell and nobody wants to take her to the hospital. Please understand that."

 

I was jealous I admit that. I forgave her, but it was just the beginning of our end.

 

Not a single day without we're bickering about a little things we did. Either it's on the phone or when we're on our date. We're still loving each other but not like before because what we did was only hurting each other, and when the semester break, I decided to choose the option I've got.

 

I broke up with you.

 

It really hurts actually to let you go. Maybe I was wrong to ended our relationship because I still need you in my life at that time and you are too.

 

I was expecting that we're gonna avoid each other and not talking anymore and I was wrong.

 

We're became very close and it was different from before. We talked about things we never said  while we're still together.

 

You said to me, "You know, I've never met someone like you. You treated me so different from the other girls that I know and I guess I can't forget you so easily because even when I see you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter