Let's Fix It

Daily Basic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun waited her phone to ring.

 

Weird.

 

She never expected this situation she got in. In fact that she waited so strangely passionate for someone to make her phone buzzed like crazy to tell whether the younger win or not.

 

Her eyebrows were about to meet as she still staring at her phone on her hand.

 

'Where is she?' she thought to herself.

 

When her patience got the best out of her, she decided to make a call to the younger, but she got in to voice mail instead. Pissed, she stomped her feet as she made her way to her bedroom, ready to change her outfit back to her pajamas.

 

When she was already half , she heard the front door being opened. She hurried to wore her pajamas to greet god knows who.

 

It's her, carrying all her equipment.

 

When she was about to asked, the girl in her early twenty already hugged her.

 

Shocked, Joohyun tried to calm her angry heart after her 'girlfriend' kinda dumped her for not answering the phone.

 

"Where were you when I called you and why are you hugging me?" she asked.

 

Her girlfriend only shook her head. Joohyun want to see her girlfriend's face but the latter only tighten the hug.

 

Joohyun sigh and her girlfriend's hair, "Just tell me, Wannie. I won't be mad."

 

"..."

 

"Seungwan." Joohyun called softly.

 

"You promise?" Seungwan muttered lowly and Joohyun only hummed.

 

"I'm sorry I don't answer your call. I got an accident while in the field," she explained. "And it kinda bad and I don't want you to worried but I--"

 

Joohyun didn't let Seungwan finished as she already scanned Seunwan's body to see if there's a wounds or scratches.

 

"Did you hurt somewhere? Let me see."

 

"No, but it's broken."

 

Hearing this, Joohyun widen her eyes as she scanning Seungwan's body once more. Is it her bone? Is it her brain or what? Joohyun can't think straight.

 

"WHERE?? WHAT PART OF YOU WAS BROKEN??! DID YOU NEED SURGERY??"

 

"Calm down unnie, it's not that bad but it's embarrassing."

 

Seeing her girlfriend didn't respond to anything, she just give Joohyun a toothy smile.

 

"..."

 

Seungwan still smiling and waiting for a reaction.

 

"..."

 

Sigh.

 

"Hyun , you didn't notice what's been broken in me right?"

 

Joohyun nodded.

 

"Just look at me while smiling."

 

"Okay."

 

Instead on focusing to find out what's wrong, her brain suddenly made a conclusion.

 

"OH MY GOD! IT'S YOUR BRAIN ISN'T IT??!"

 

Maybe a facepalm what Seungwan needed for now and also some kisses to appease her oblivious girlfriend.

 

"God dammit unnie," she hold Joohyun face so the older girl can see her face pretty close. "Can you see my teeth was broken?"

 

One.

 

Two.

 

Thre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter